Region 7 top player

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Region 7 top player

Postby American_Gangster » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:44 am

brade Schwitzer from mott regent great player good leader, he can shoot,pass,score is there anything this kid cant do!!!
American_Gangster

Re: Region 7 top player

Postby KennyG » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:14 pm

AUSTIN DUFAULT nuff said!
KennyG

Postby American_Gangster » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:48 pm

Dufault is great dont get me wrong but besides him i'm going to have to go with brade
American_Gangster

Postby the next coming » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:38 pm

dufault hands down he is by far the best player in region 7, i didnt c brade sign to and divison 1 schools, nuff said
the next coming

Postby baseball » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:46 pm

American_Gangster wrote:Dufault is great dont get me wrong but besides him i'm going to have to go with brade

then your question is who is the SECOND best player in the region??
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby BballFan1307 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:17 pm

marshall from hazen is even better than schweittzer
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby thundercat 99 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:05 pm

schwitzer is good, but erhardt, marshall, dufault, are all better than him
Deavan Laufer is also a very tough player, should be all region
''You play to win the game!''
thundercat 99
NDPreps Starter

Postby scruffy » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:10 am

For 2007/2008, I would take Marshall or Dufault...... It's always fun to speculate on the "best players" but it always comes down to the best TEAM in March. Chad Glasser might be the last "best player" to actually advance to state in the last seven or eight years. More times then not I would put my money on the ballclub that buys into the "TEAM" concept, has some discipline, can play TEAM defense, and has a group of players who understand their roles....
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:55 pm

scruffy wrote:For 2007/2008, I would take Marshall or Dufault...... It's always fun to speculate on the "best players" but it always comes down to the best TEAM in March. Chad Glasser might be the last "best player" to actually advance to state in the last seven or eight years. More times then not I would put my money on the ballclub that buys into the "TEAM" concept, has some discipline, can play TEAM defense, and has a group of players who understand their roles....

I agree...for a while it was always the skills of Tivis and Voth....but nobody got to witness those skills because they were always overshadowed by the TEAM play of trinity.
project-pat

Return to Boys