region 8

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

region 8

Postby KBFAN33 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:10 am

what team will be comming out of region 8 do you people think?
KBFAN33
NDPreps Starter

Re: region 8

Postby KBFAN33 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:15 am

my pick would have to be the parshall braves.
KBFAN33
NDPreps Starter

Postby Hunterlaf » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:01 pm

KBFAN33 wrote:my pick would have to be the parshall braves.

parshall gonna win the whole thing this year if anyone got there opinion post it then :D
Hunterlaf
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BB11 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:14 pm

I would have to say Watford City - but I do think that Youngbird vs. Shipman will be a great match-up. Watford just has too much for anyone in that region.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby player10 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:40 pm

do you guys realize who parshall lost? i dont think you do.
player10
NDPreps Reserve

Postby grizzfan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:56 pm

No kidding . . . Nathaniel and Neil carried that team . . . Rudy is a good player don't get me wrong but he is going to have to get used to defenses focusing on him

The twins probably combined for like 40 points per/game . . . did anybody besides those three take more than 5 shots the whole state tourney last year?
grizzfan

Postby sportsperson » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:25 pm

Ok, BB11. You say that Watford has too much for anyone else in that region. Who do you think they have that puts them ahead of everyone else?
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby linksman » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:59 pm

We will see how good Watford is without Bo James and Ryan Thompson. There were many games last year that those guys carried that team. Without them, Watford would have lost in the first or second round of Regionals last year. You might want to look hard at Divide County or Trinity Christian. Both teams have almost everyone back. Just a thought.
linksman
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BB11 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:57 pm

sportsperson wrote:Ok, BB11. You say that Watford has too much for anyone else in that region. Who do you think they have that puts them ahead of everyone else?

Justin Shipman is the best player in that region - They bring back two other starters whose numbers will go up as they are looked at contributing more with the loss of James and Thompson. And basically, I've saw them play last year - along with Divide and Trinity Christian. Trinity probably has the most talent coming back as a whole - but IMO Watford is the best team overall - and they have Shipman. Yes he is only one great player - but its not like its him and 4 scrubs either. 3 starters and 6th and 8th man from last year.
I guess I didn't realize my prediction was that far off considering the coaches in that region rated them 1st and they are ranked 4th in state. Trust me, I have no emotional attachment to any teams in this region, I just think that they are the best team.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Return to Boys