District 14

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Tu-Big » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:02 pm

Who do you think will win the toughest district in the state this year?
Tu-Big

Postby thundercat 99 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:11 pm

Hazen has to be the front-runner, along with Trinity and maybe Beulah
''You play to win the game!''
thundercat 99
NDPreps Starter

Re: District 14

Postby Roughrider » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:43 pm

you know Trinity is up there because no matter who they put on the floor, Grinnsteiner can get them ready to go. Haze will also be good and so will Beulah but when it is all said and done i think Trinity will be the top seed
GO SIOUX GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roughrider
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Tu-Big » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:44 pm

Roughrider wrote:you know Trinity is up there because no matter who they put on the floor, Grinnsteiner can get them ready to go. Haze will also be good and so will Beulah but when it is all said and done i think Trinity will be the top seed

I hear thar Robby Morey is out until Christmas, 1. is there any truth to this? and 2. how do you guys see trinity doing if they dont have Morey?
Tu-Big

Postby BBall dominator » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:29 pm

They only play about 3 or 4 games so it won't hurt them in the long run but its always nice to have your best players at the start. But it won't really hurt all that much w/ him out if he is just look at what parshall did.
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thundercat 99 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:15 pm

BBall dominator wrote:They only play about 3 or 4 games so it won't hurt them in the long run but its always nice to have your best players at the start. But it won't really hurt all that much w/ him out if he is just look at what parshall did.

Also, one more guy gets to step in for Morey, which means a deeper bench in the long run
''You play to win the game!''
thundercat 99
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:09 pm

Tu-Big wrote:
Roughrider wrote:you know Trinity is up there because no matter who they put on the floor, Grinnsteiner can get them ready to go. Haze will also be good and so will Beulah but when it is all said and done i think Trinity will be the top seed

I hear thar Robby Morey is out until Christmas, 1. is there any truth to this? and 2. how do you guys see trinity doing if they dont have Morey?

I don't think this injury will affect them at all. DT never plays well at the beginning of the year, giving opposing team's confidence, then Trinity turns around and whoops you come tourney time.
project-pat

Postby scruffy » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:27 pm

It's certainly a reloading year for Trinity. Last season and this one they expected to be down so I see their run ending. They do have some good younger classes coming up which look promising so I expect them to continue to compete well.
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby chevyman11 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:41 pm

sorry guys, but this isnt gonna b one of Trinity's years-hazen's top seed.
chevyman11
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys