Big Guys

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Big Guys

Postby BBall dominator » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:28 am

Man these dunseith kids will not give up prove something first before you talk about yourselves in every topic
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby King OF Kings » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:39 am

These dunseiths guys hmmm...well maybe if people stopped hating on dunseith, and juss face it that there one of the better class b teams in this state.
King OF Kings

Postby BBall dominator » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:44 pm

King OF Kings wrote:These dunseiths guys hmmm...well maybe if people stopped hating on dunseith, and juss face it that there one of the better class b teams in this state.

Good come back....Why do you have to prove yourself on a website?? i've said their going to be a good team they just don't every pull it together and make it out of the region. Unless their playing horseshoes getting close doesn't really matter.
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby yeckoh » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:07 pm

Hows the big guy from divide county,brock overbo, that switched over from hockey to basketball. does he play?
yeckoh
NDPreps Rookie

Previous

Return to Boys