District 3 picks

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: District 3 picks

Postby PA42 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:57 pm

Congrats to Gcc on the victory. They are well coached and those kids work their butts off every game. They have a good starting five and are pretty strong down low. THey have just had some tough breaks the last couple of years.
PA42

Postby aggie football » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:11 pm

Should be a pretty good game district/region wise tomorrow when powerhouse Grafton plays MPCG. And when Larimore plays up in the Park River tournament.
aggie football

Postby Hinsa » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:16 pm

Does anybody have a list of the scores from the Comet Christmas Classic - the boys games? I don't Mayville State called in any of the scores, can't find them anywhere in the papers or online. The only one I've seen is the HN - Stephen-Argyle score earlier in this thread.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby Hinsa » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:20 pm

scc: Thanks very much!!!
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby whompa » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:15 pm

prosser5 wrote:How did I ever come and talk myself up? maybe you should go and look at my posts, the only thing that I have said is i have grown and im ready for this season! how is that talking myself up? I also said that our team is under rated, which in my opinion, it is. you can say that i talk my team up because i am very confident in how our team will do this year, whether you guys on here like it or not. you will be suprised when the season comes.

Good pick...
whompa
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Boys