Best Defenders!!!

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby sportsmarketing20 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:22 pm

id have to say charlie taylor or ben watkins. they are both know how to play defense..
sportsmarketing20
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:28 pm

last year Randall held Wiegel to 4 points when he was averaging around 22-23,  he will be one of the best defenders in the district
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baller01 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:32 am

baseball wrote:last year Randall held Wiegel to 4 points when he was averaging around 22-23,  he will be one of the best defenders in the district

District? More like state. I've seen Randall hold Rudy Youngbird in check. The kid can guard some of the best players in the state. Top 5 defenders in the state, not just district.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:00 am

baller01 wrote:
baseball wrote:last year Randall held Wiegel to 4 points when he was averaging around 22-23,  he will be one of the best defenders in the district

District? More like state. I've seen Randall hold Rudy Youngbird in check. The kid can guard some of the best players in the state. Top 5 defenders in the state, not just district.

haha yea maybe, i havent seen alot of the kids play tho and i dont want to be one of the guys to come on and brag up his buddies haha.  but yea the kid can play D
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby magic715 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:03 pm

Austin Vetter, Brooks Backes both from Minot Ryan,Evan  Lemere from Kenmare. Backes and Lemere are relentless defenders, Backes has shown it on a bigger stage so far.
magic715

Postby lightning » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:01 pm

Well, Randall once held me to 0 points in 1 on 1 if u no me then u no this is a remarkable milestone.  Neway yea I saw him hold winkler to 4 point a night after he scored 30, never saw him guard youngbird thou.
lightning
NDPreps Starter

Postby Free Hugs » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:41 pm

lightning wrote:Well, Randall once held me to 0 points in 1 on 1 if u no me then u no this is a remarkable milestone.  Neway yea I saw him hold winkler to 4 point a night after he scored 30, never saw him guard youngbird thou.

well idk who u are but he must be a good defeder if ur as good as u say u are.

i no for a fact that randall is one of the best defenders in the state, and hes only a soph. hes amazing
Free Hugs

Postby baseball » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:47 pm

Free Hugs wrote:
lightning wrote:Well, Randall once held me to 0 points in 1 on 1 if u no me then u no this is a remarkable milestone.  Neway yea I saw him hold winkler to 4 point a night after he scored 30, never saw him guard youngbird thou.

well idk who u are but he must be a good defeder if ur as good as u say u are.

i no for a fact that randall is one of the best defenders in the state, and hes only a soph. hes amazing

yea lightning is a baller,  im honestly more suprised that u didnt score over him holding weigel, youngbird, and winkler to them low of numbers
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby boisestate » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:46 am

magic715 wrote:Austin Vetter, Brooks Backes both from Minot Ryan,Evan  Lemere from Kenmare. Backes and Lemere are relentless defenders, Backes has shown it on a bigger stage so far.

yah i agrre wuth u brooks backez is a shout down defender along with evan lemere  both have shut down key players in big games
IaN JoHNsoN # 41
boisestate
NDPreps Rookie

Postby 6-4-3 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:03 am

Not only a good defender,  but  can score points in a hurry.
6-4-3
6-4-3
NDPreps Rookie

Return to Boys