how each team is gonna do in each region this year

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: how each team is gonna do in each region this year

Postby jumpshot22 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:03 pm

Region 3
#1 Linton
#2 Lamoure
#3 Strasburg
#4 BCN

*Once again Lamoure is going to choke in the championship game and fall to Linton in overtime. Strasburg will beat BCN for 3rd place this year.
jumpshot22

Postby BballFan1307 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:23 am

jumpshot22 wrote:Region 3
#1 Linton
#2 Lamoure
#3 Strasburg
#4 BCN

*Once again Lamoure is going to choke in the championship game and fall to Linton in overtime. Strasburg will beat BCN for 3rd place this year.

i didnt think lamoure even made it to the championship last year? correct me if i'm wrong, didnt BCN play Linton in the championship?
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re:

Postby chessmoves » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:51 am

sportsmarketing20 wrote:how do you think that each team is gonna end up in each region this year??  who's gonna come out on top?

who cares what region is what, the team who comes out of region 7 is going to win it all, no exception. For two reasons, Hazen and Mott region thats why.
chessmoves

Postby rep » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:38 am

BballFan1307 wrote:
jumpshot22 wrote:Region 3
#1 Linton
#2 Lamoure
#3 Strasburg
#4 BCN

i didnt think lamoure even made it to the championship last year? correct me if i'm wrong, didnt BCN play Linton in the championship?

yup, linton and bcn in the championship last year. the year before that florhaug hit a game-winning three at the buzzer with at least one guy on him, so i don't really consider that choking, it was just a great shot. year before that...linton won, but i don't remember exactly who they beat...pbk in the region championship?
rep

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:24 pm

#1 Four Winds
#2 Carrington
#3 M/L
#4 Harvey

Once again I see that the "Hoopster" picked someone else to take the District! All I have to say about that is WOW!

baseball1981 wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:Region 4 will be up for grabs between Langdon and Mwkn-Leeds with Munich-Starkweather and Four Winds possibly contending as well. A couple sleeper teams could be St John and Carrington
i think maybe warwick and harvey will compete a little bit...look at how they both did last year...harvey was a pretty good contender and warwick was young....
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby poweraidman » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:09 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:
jumpshot22 wrote:
Region 3
#1 Linton
#2 Lamoure
#3 Strasburg
#4 BCN

yup, linton and bcn in the championship last year. the year before that florhaug hit a game-winning three at the buzzer with at least one guy on him, so i don't really consider that choking, it was just a great shot. year before that...linton won, but i don't remember exactly who they beat...pbk in the region championship?

yea linton beat pbk that year, oh and by the way bcn wont be playing for 3rd and 4th, they will be lucky to make it to regions. LMM, PBK, or Kulm will be in the top 4 before bcn easily
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys