ND HS Sports Classification System - who disagrees?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby BBall dominator » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:53 am

baseball wrote:
Hinsa wrote:You call it stalling, I call it slowing the game down, being patient, and waiting for a really good shot.

It's all in the eye of the beholder....

there is a small difference between slowing the game down and stalling....while most teams slow it down, some stall plain and simple

I've played in a game where the other team literally just held the ball at center court this was only 4 years ago.  A 35 second shot clock would be just fine its a wasted game when a team is holding the ball for over 3 minutes.  I actually really enjoyed watching trinity play because their kids have lots of discipline and know how to win while it wasn't very fun playing against them you knew you had to take a good shot and rebound or else you were going to get blown out of the water
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Hinsa » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:29 pm

For every strategy, there is a counter-strategy. If one team is holding the ball, the other team can come out and play pressure defense and make them play ball.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby Wildcat » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:56 am

smart source wrote:plain and simple class b needs a shot clock or they will never play hard defense which makes the game more intersesting and if anyone agreees go watch a class a game then a class b game IMO its much more exciting then watching the stalling technique used by a lot of class b teams

Well, if that's your opinion, than just stop going to Class B games.
Wildcat
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby homer » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:13 pm

amen its nice to be alittle different both classes dont have to be alike
homer

Previous

Return to Boys