What region will win state??

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby cdub1 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:37 pm

straightballer wrote:
Roughrider wrote:im going to have to say Region 7. killdeer, mott-regent and dickinson trinity are going to be tough

R u kidding trinity lost everything, ya they have great coaching but they lost a lot and morey cant carry the whole load. Killdeer only has Dufault even if he scores 40 a game the team will only get around 50. Mott is going to be a very tough team to beat and dont forget about Hazen they have Sorenson, Marshall, and the best point guard in the state in Erhart. I pick Hazen to win it all.

is erhart the lefty?

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby boisestate » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:37 am

i think that region 6 or region 7 is going to win state this year i think out of region 6  bishop ryan or dunsieth and from reigon 7 hazen all three teams have good talent going in to the start of the season and both return key starters from last years squads
IaN JoHNsoN # 41
boisestate
NDPreps Rookie

Postby straightballer » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:16 am

cdub1 wrote:
straightballer wrote:
Roughrider wrote:im going to have to say Region 7. killdeer, mott-regent and dickinson trinity are going to be tough

R u kidding trinity lost everything, ya they have great coaching but they lost a lot and morey cant carry the whole load. Killdeer only has Dufault even if he scores 40 a game the team will only get around 50. Mott is going to be a very tough team to beat and dont forget about Hazen they have Sorenson, Marshall, and the best point guard in the state in Erhart. I pick Hazen to win it all.

is erhart the lefty?

Yes he is a stud

straightballer

Postby straightballer » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:19 am

baseball wrote:
straightballer wrote:

when was the last year Trinity didnt lose everything?? and they always come back

The only underclassman that played a significant amount last year was morrey. He is amazing but he is only a soph and i cant see grinsteiner letting him take over games. They will be down this year and tough again in a year or two. I know they come back every year but they always have something coming back. Last year they returned two starters. and the first time they won state when they were supposed to be downt they brought back Chad glasser. No offense to morrey but he is no chad glasser, yet.
straightballer

Postby heartstopper » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:03 pm

Region 1 will make a splash at state

Lisbon-Carlblom is really good with some quality players around him

Hankinson-Mauch, really all i have to say

Central Cass-Pretty much ten players return who played varsity

FSHP-Return 4 starters, will be pretty good
heartstopper

Postby Hunterlaf » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:04 am

i say either parshall or new town will go to state and win it. dont u think?
Hunterlaf
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Sioux » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:20 am

NO!!!! First of all they will be solid basketball teams, however they both lose to many good players. Parshall--Packs and the Big Kid not Rudy but the other one--Replacing 2 all staters and a kid who would have be all district if three studs were not on his team. New Town--Lost the Alcon kid, who I believe was their leading rebounder and scorer and the Drosdal kid who I think was their best defender and all around player, not much of a scorer but solid all around and quick.New Town has some kids back that can score and I heard they won the minot leauge but I bet alot of schools were missing their athletes to baseball many of the time. Plus Watford is in a tier above these two teams. I am from bismarck and saw Watford play at a team camp against class a teams and beat them and also beat hazen by 35 and they only had 7-8 kids there I talked to their coach and they were missing three kids that played significant time for them last year. Plus they were playing with 2 kids that are going to be freshman and their freshman were solid players nothing flashy but solid. This region is Watford's to lose and everybody should know that. Secondly to win the state for either of these teams even Watford is a pipe dream..
Sioux

Re: What region will win state??

Postby the next coming » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:07 pm

theres alot of tough regions this yr but i would have to either go with region 7-8
7 is got hazen mott regent and region 8 has the returning champs parshall but they lost alot of good players i would have to say they have there work cut out for them
the next coming

Postby jumpshot22 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:48 pm

I would say Region 7 or 8 will produce a state champion this year!
jumpshot22

Postby HS Ballers » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:26 am

With out a doubt...Region 6 will produce the best team in the state, whether it be Ryan, Dunseith, or rugby. But i believe RUGBY will sneak past.
HS Ballers

Postby HS Ballers » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:27 am

Thats right, Rugby.
HS Ballers

Re:

Postby AAfootballfan » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:22 am

Sioux wrote:NO!!!! First of all they will be solid basketball teams, however they both lose to many good players. Parshall--Packs and the Big Kid not Rudy but the other one--Replacing 2 all staters and a kid who would have be all district if three studs were not on his team. New Town--Lost the Alcon kid, who I believe was their leading rebounder and scorer and the Drosdal kid who I think was their best defender and all around player, not much of a scorer but solid all around and quick.New Town has some kids back that can score and I heard they won the minot leauge but I bet alot of schools were missing their athletes to baseball many of the time. Plus Watford is in a tier above these two teams. I am from bismarck and saw Watford play at a team camp against class a teams and beat them and also beat hazen by 35 and they only had 7-8 kids there I talked to their coach and they were missing three kids that played significant time for them last year. Plus they were playing with 2 kids that are going to be freshman and their freshman were solid players nothing flashy but solid. This region is Watford's to lose and everybody should know that. Secondly to win the state for either of these teams even Watford is a pipe dream..

Your crazy if you think its a "pipe dream" for Watford City winning state. If Hazen is considered the favorite I think WC has just as good of a chance as anyone considering they beat the Bison by 28 last year....yes I know thats last year, but the players from each team are similar so you can't say its a pipe dream for the Wolves winning state!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Re:

Postby Sioux » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:38 pm

[quote][/quote]Your crazy if you think its a "pipe dream" for Watford City winning state. If Hazen is considered the favorite I think WC has just as good of a chance as anyone considering they beat the Bison by 28 last year....yes I know thats last year, but the players from each team are similar so you can't say its a pipe dream for the Wolves winning state!

At this time of the season, yeah some teams have a better chance then others, however it is still a long way's away, so what I am saying is it still is a dream of every school that thinks they have a chance.[
Sioux

Postby old lineman » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:07 pm

NORTH BORDER
old lineman
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys