07 Team Basketball Camps

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndswisher » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:31 am

What schools/teams did well at Team Camps this summer? Any news? Who played better than expected or some teams not doing as well?
ndswisher
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Sioux » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:23 am

Linton played well at the University of Mary camp.
Sioux

Postby baller01 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:45 am

Sioux wrote:Linton played well at the University of Mary camp.

Considering they beat Century's JV team, lost to Hillsboro, and beat Watford City without Shipman...
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Sioux » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:41 pm

I didn't know they lost to hillsboro. I saw watford beat hillsboro by 30 with shipman..Where was shipman for the linton game?? I heard watford also beat Hazen in another team camp by 30 is that right??
Sioux

Postby baller01 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:23 am

Sioux wrote:I didn't know they lost to hillsboro. I saw watford beat hillsboro by 30 with shipman..Where was shipman for the linton game?? I heard watford also beat Hazen in another team camp by 30 is that right??

Ya they played terrible against Hillsboro and Hillsboro played pretty well. Shipman said he did something to his knee. Pinched his miniscus or something like that. It's not too serious just really hurt him that game.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Boys