Region 8 2007-2008

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Sioux » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:05 pm

Who are going to be the teams to beat in this region??
Sioux

Postby sportsperson » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:20 pm

Watford City, Trinity Christian, and Divide County in no specific order as the top three teams, closely followed by Parshall and New Town and maybe, just maybe, Tioga.
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby eagle » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:57 pm

watford city should be the favorite followed by divide.  new town and parshall are going to be a lot better than people think they are
eagle
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsperson » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:49 am

One quick thing about Watford. They're gonna miss Bo James a lot more than most people think. He was the one that made their team go last year. In their half-court offense he was pretty much the only one on their team who could create shots and scoring opportunities for himself and others. In the region championship against Parshall with him on the bench in foul trouble Watford's offense was anemic. Couldn't do anything. A lot of people will say that they only lose him and Thompson and they return Shipman so they're bound to be good, which they probably still will be, but i highly doubt they are going to be as good as they were last year.
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby AAfootballfan » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:49 pm

I am from Watford and I agree with that statement to a point.  They have junior christain schulz coming into the starting lineup this year who is a great shooter and will do alot of ball handling for the wolves. I expect them to be almost as good as last year with the development of the junior class.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Sioux » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:09 pm

They also have that kevin sanford kid who is a junior who was probably their fourth best player towards the end of the season until he got injured in the district tournament. They will have people to fill the shoes of the two players they lost it will take some time but I feel they will be better offensively however they will miss Thompson and James on the defensive end.
Sioux

Postby nordstde » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:19 pm

Divide County will be around, maybe more than just "around". They have alot of talent, as usual. It just depends on them staying healthy and how they use that talent.
nordstde
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys