Who's The Favorite To Take Reg. 4

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby baseball » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:04 am

nativegolfer wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:
project-pat wrote:FW will NOT win, i got langdon to take the region

I agree......FW will not represent region 4 at state next year.   Write it down....July 5th I made that statement and it will be true.  No FW Indians at the State B in 08

I got Maddock goin to state and winning in a walk!  Mark it down!!

sounds familiar...just the team has changed
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:26 am

Are u Kidding me MADDOCK!!
Ball Till I Fall

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:36 pm

Wells County Has no one!!!4 winds will just be 4 winds there always ready to play some ball!Carrington well there lil young 1 senior but they'll still be ready got some good young kids!Langdon should be tough!Minn-leeds should be up an ready to go!! Midkota I dont think they have much! should be desent not to special! Harvey ummm dont no much about them,Lakota will be ok i dont no it will be fun to watch!!
Ball Till I Fall

Postby project-pat » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:59 pm

Ball Till I Fall wrote:Wells County Has no one!!!4 winds will just be 4 winds there always ready to play some ball!Carrington well there lil young 1 senior but they'll still be ready got some good young kids!Langdon should be tough!Minn-leeds should be up an ready to go!! Midkota I dont think they have much! should be desent not to special! Harvey ummm dont no much about them,Lakota will be ok i dont no it will be fun to watch!!

you sound so cool bragging up your own team:D
project-pat

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:39 pm

project-pat wrote:
Ball Till I Fall wrote:Wells County Has no one!!!4 winds will just be 4 winds there always ready to play some ball!Carrington well there lil young 1 senior but they'll still be ready got some good young kids!Langdon should be tough!Minn-leeds should be up an ready to go!! Midkota I dont think they have much! should be desent not to special! Harvey ummm dont no much about them,Lakota will be ok i dont no it will be fun to watch!!

an who would that be??
Ball Till I Fall

Postby project-pat » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:56 pm

Ball Till I Fall wrote:
project-pat wrote:

an who would that be??

I don't know....I read up to the 4 winds part and stopped
project-pat

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:27 pm

project-pat wrote:
Ball Till I Fall wrote:
project-pat wrote:

an who would that be??

I don't know....I read up to the 4 winds part and stopped

well i wasnt talkin up any team but who u think will come out on top of dis.7

Ball Till I Fall

Postby project-pat » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:50 pm

Lakota
project-pat

Postby nativegolfer » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:08 pm

project-pat wrote:Lakota

Lakota!  Give me one good reason why you would think Lakota would take dis. 7.  Just face it Pat,  FW is a good program and will always contend for district and regionals.  Life will be easier for you if you just accept it. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:19 pm

nativegolfer wrote:

Lakota!  Give me one good reason why you would think Lakota would take dis. 7.  Just face it Pat,  FW is a good program and will always contend for district and regionals.  Life will be easier for you if you just accept it. 

They may contend, but they wont win. why don't you give me one good reason why FW will win, and not because they are the BEST program EVER.
project-pat

Postby nativegolfer » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:14 pm

project-pat wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:

They may contend, but they wont win. why don't you give me one good reason why FW will win, and not because they are the BEST program EVER.

I can give you several reasons:  CJ, Zach, Chucky, Joran, excellent coaching and fan support!  And you never once heard me say FW was the best program ever or I have never guaranteed a FW win.  Look at my prior posts in any topic, son. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:53 pm

nativegolfer wrote:
project-pat wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:

I can give you several reasons:  CJ, Zach, Chucky, Joran, excellent coaching and fan support!  And you never once heard me say FW was the best program ever or I have never guaranteed a FW win.  Look at my prior posts in any topic, son. 

FW will be nothing without T.I. they will still be a good team but not state worthy, there's no point in arguing this because well all know that I can't stand FW.
project-pat

Postby rep » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:15 pm

i do kind of agree with pat's line of thinking. ti handled a lot of intangible things for that team and dictated a lot of things to the other teams' defenses.

i've seen quite a few really good teams that just can't do much come tournament time because they lack a solid point and basically every team is capable of putting on a press.

not saying that it can't be done, but let's face it, any time you have to replace an all-state player you are going to have a drop in production. especially when sed all-state player is the beginning of the offense. i'll be curious to see how it shakes out for them.
rep

Postby ball-till-i-fall » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:08 am

project-pat wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:
project-pat wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:

FW will be nothing without T.I. they will still be a good team but not state worthy, there's no point in arguing this because well all know that I can't stand FW.
Are Chucky and Joran really varsity material?
ball-till-i-fall

Postby nativegolfer » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:09 am

ball-till-i-fall wrote:
project-pat wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:
project-pat wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:

Are Chucky and Joran really varsity material?
Yes they are! 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby fightingsioux20 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:11 am

Chuck is but im not sure anout Joran he doesnt have to many offensive skills yet
fightingsioux20
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:18 am

Ima Say Lakota,NR,FW,Carrington,Langdon with most potential!!!
Ball Till I Fall

Postby ndlionsfan » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:42 pm

Ball Till I Fall wrote:Ima Say Lakota,NR,FW,Carrington,Langdon with most potential!!!

Lakota, NR, and Carrington will just be average at best this year.  Dist 7 is going to be way down.  FW will take the Dist 7 crown, but will have 7 losses on the year to non district foes.  Dist 8 will be packed with tough teams.  ML, Lang, MS, Rolla, and St. John will all contend and have good non district records as well.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:00 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:
Ball Till I Fall wrote:Ima Say Lakota,NR,FW,Carrington,Langdon with most potential!!!

Lakota, NR, and Carrington will just be average at best this year.  Dist 7 is going to be way down.  FW will take the Dist 7 crown, but will have 7 losses on the year to non district foes.  Dist 8 will be packed with tough teams.  ML, Lang, MS, Rolla, and St. John will all contend and have good non district records as well.

well i guess we wont find out till the time comes!
Ball Till I Fall

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:02 pm

an i watched some games up at a team camp in Grand Forks an Carrington played FW an started out on top really good game threw out close but FW end up takin by a few !
Ball Till I Fall

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:04 pm

An I no This is out of this Topic butDivide County an Central Cass was were an looked Real Sharp!!!
Last edited by Ball Till I Fall on Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ball Till I Fall

Postby BBall dominator » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:50 am

Summer league play is probably the worst way to gauge how good team will be........i wouldn't call what FW is doing a program yet 2 really good years doesn't automatically put you w/ the MPCG's, lintons', and trinity's,  of the state i personally think the dist. 7 and reg 4. is wide open FW isn't what they were the past two years but no team is looking to be really good  next year and trust me replacing a all-stater is harder than you think
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:32 am

BBall dominator wrote:Summer league play is probably the worst way to gauge how good team will be........i wouldn't call what FW is doing a program yet 2 really good years doesn't automatically put you w/ the MPCG's, lintons', and trinity's,  of the state i personally think the dist. 7 and reg 4. is wide open FW isn't what they were the past two years but no team is looking to be really good  next year and trust me replacing a all-stater is harder than you think

Wat u mean no team is going to be any good?
Ball Till I Fall

Postby nativegolfer » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:04 pm

BBall dominator wrote:Summer league play is probably the worst way to gauge how good team will be........i wouldn't call what FW is doing a program yet 2 really good years doesn't automatically put you w/ the MPCG's, lintons', and trinity's,  of the state i personally think the dist. 7 and reg 4. is wide open FW isn't what they were the past two years but no team is looking to be really good  next year and trust me replacing a all-stater is harder than you think

Actually, FW has won 90 games during the last 4 seasons, which averages out to more than 20 per season.  Just because FW didn't make it to state those first 2 years doesn't mean the program wasn't makin noise. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:26 pm

Stop living in the past...past FW seasons will not help their team this year, who cares how many wins you have in a season if you don't win a championship, FW is not going to state this year, write it down.
project-pat

PreviousNext

Return to Boys