Who's The Favorite To Take Reg. 4

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby heartstopper » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:32 pm

Four Winds will not take the region that easy, Carrington is not that great, every team loses everyone, a sleeper team could be midkota, they have 3 strong players that could carry that team.
heartstopper

Postby BBall dominator » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:57 pm

Ball Till I Fall wrote:
BBall dominator wrote:Summer league play is probably the worst way to gauge how good team will be........i wouldn't call what FW is doing a program yet 2 really good years doesn't automatically put you w/ the MPCG's, lintons', and trinity's,  of the state i personally think the dist. 7 and reg 4. is wide open FW isn't what they were the past two years but no team is looking to be really good  next year and trust me replacing a all-stater is harder than you think

Wat u mean no team is going to be any good?
does it say any good?? no it says really good FW was defintely a really good team last year no team in reg. 4 will be near that good so it is wide open....Bowman has put up over 80 wins in the tivis, breen, and I'm a little embarassed I can't remember their other players name their bigger guy but we'll see what FW does now that their stars are gone... which is what  linton, MPCG, and trinity( could throw out a few more teams)
Last edited by BBall dominator on Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:12 pm

BBall dominator wrote:
Ball Till I Fall wrote:
BBall dominator wrote:Summer league play is probably the worst way to gauge how good team will be........i wouldn't call what FW is doing a program yet 2 really good years doesn't automatically put you w/ the MPCG's, lintons', and trinity's,  of the state i personally think the dist. 7 and reg 4. is wide open FW isn't what they were the past two years but no team is looking to be really good  next year and trust me replacing a all-stater is harder than you think

Wat u mean no team is going to be any good?
does it say any good?? no it says really good FW was defintely a really good team last year no team in reg. 4 will be near that good so it is wide open....Bowman has put up over 80 wins in the tivis, breen, and I'm a little embarassed I can't remember their other players name their bigger guy but we'll see what FW does now that their stars are gone... which is what  linton, MPCG, and trinity( could throw out a few more teams)

pauley:D
project-pat

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:16 pm

who u guys think arethe top 4 teams in dis.7
Ball Till I Fall

Postby heartstopper » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:51 pm

Ball Till I Fall wrote:who u guys think arethe top 4 teams in dis.7

Four Winds, New Rockford, Carrington, Midkota in no order

heartstopper

Postby ndlionsfan » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:33 am

FW, Warwick, Carrington, and the 4th is up for grabs.  I don't think any more than three teams will be over .500 in this district, tho.  FW will be the only one advancing to the semis of the region, but will not make state.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Stromer » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:17 am

ndlionsfan wrote:FW, Warwick, Carrington, and the 4th is up for grabs.  I don't think any more than three teams will be over .500 in this district, tho.  FW will be the only one advancing to the semis of the region, but will not make state.

I also think it will be the year of District 8.
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:13 pm

Whats Fw an Carrington Got comin??
Ball Till I Fall

Postby bballer20 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:32 am

Stromer wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:FW, Warwick, Carrington, and the 4th is up for grabs.  I don't think any more than three teams will be over .500 in this district, tho.  FW will be the only one advancing to the semis of the region, but will not make state.

I also think it will be the year of District 8.

i agree
bballer20

Postby wildboy » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:18 am

Ball Till I Fall wrote:Whats Fw an Carrington Got comin??

you guys said that last year it wasn't FW and what happen FW went to state.and now its becoming a every year thing and just ask WC.
Last edited by wildboy on Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
wildboy
NDPreps Starter

Postby bballer20 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:50 am

wildboy wrote:

you guys said that last year it wasn't FW and what happen FW went to state.and now its becoming a every year thing and just ask WC.

fw will not go to state
bballer20

Postby cutter90 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:57 pm

i think a sleeper team could be carrington or nr they have a alot of young players with alot of talent
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:09 pm

wildboy wrote:

before 06 when was the last time FW went to state?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby cubsfan » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:01 am

[user=227]nativegolfer[/user] wrote:
Actually, FW has won 90 games during the last 4 seasons, which averages out to more than 20 per season.  Just because FW didn't make it to state those first 2 years doesn't mean the program wasn't makin noise.
MPCG won somewhere around 100 games between 1995-1998.  It really did not make a difference for the next couple of years after that, besides 1999, none of the teams were region title contenders until 2002.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:22 am

bballer20 wrote:
wildboy wrote:

fw will not go to state

Pretty bold statement.  I think WC is going to be tough this year long with Carrington.  I don't know what Warwick has coming back.  I would not say that FW is not a contender for Region championship.  FW has a great core of sophomores coming in this year!
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:24 am

baseball wrote:
wildboy wrote:

Didn't some of you say stop living in the past?  What does the past years of FW have to do with what they are doing now.  Don't like it when the tables are turned?
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:43 am

Indians Alumni wrote:Pretty bold statement.  I think WC is going to be tough this year long with Carrington.  I don't know what Warwick has coming back.  I would not say that FW is not a contender for Region championship.  FW has a great core of sophomores coming in this year!

Who does WC have coming back? They pretty much lost everyone but their coach.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:12 am

Indians Alumni wrote:
baseball wrote:
wildboy wrote:

Didn't some of you say stop living in the past?  What does the past years of FW have to do with what they are doing now.  Don't like it when the tables are turned?

it was jsut a question since wildboy said its becoming an every year thing.  and i wouldnt call 2 years being an every year thing...
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby nadal11 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:50 pm

i myself like midkota to be a dangerous sleeper team!  6'8, 6'4, 6'4 on the front line!  Not bad if you ask me.
nadal11

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:29 am

nadal11 wrote:i myself like midkota to be a dangerous sleeper team!  6'8, 6'4, 6'4 on the front line!  Not bad if you ask me.

they aint that special tho the 6'8 guy is like 400pds cant get up an down the floor just run him he aint to good
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby heartstopper » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:25 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
nadal11 wrote:i myself like midkota to be a dangerous sleeper team!  6'8, 6'4, 6'4 on the front line!  Not bad if you ask me.

they aint that special tho the 6'8 guy is like 400pds cant get up an down the floor just run him he aint to good

The guy is a monster and he is pretty good.
heartstopper

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:37 pm

heartstopper wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:

If he is so Good thats y he played b squad all the time as a Junior not to impressive WORTHLESS only one i see thats good for them is Frappier!!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndlionsfan » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:15 pm

I'm sorry, but Midkota is not going to be a factor in Region 4......probably not even in district 7.  They will be middle of the pack or towards the bottom in that district.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby heartstopper » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:08 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
heartstopper wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:

If he is so Good thats y he played b squad all the time as a Junior not to impressive WORTHLESS only one i see thats good for them is Frappier!!

who are you?  i bet he is better then you will ever be
heartstopper

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:30 pm

heartstopper wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
heartstopper wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:

who are you?  i bet he is better then you will ever be

hahaha i bet no one hear cant tell ur from midkota go start a  topic about midkota an see how much people love midkota for there fav. pics on the season hahaha not
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to Boys