Who's The Favorite To Take Reg. 4

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ball-till-i-fall » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:00 pm

Langdon, Minn-Leeds, Four Winds, Warwick, Carrington
ball-till-i-fall

Postby nativegolfer » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:01 pm

ball-till-i-fall wrote:Langdon, Minn-Leeds, Four Winds, Warwick, Carrington

FW is oozing with talent and they have players with state tourney experience.  I'll take them over Langdon.
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:02 pm

thanks ball-till-i-fall..............
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby project-pat » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:41 pm

I'll take anybody over FW...that is the one team that i am not looking forward to next season.
project-pat

Postby nativegolfer » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:48 am

project-pat wrote:I'll take anybody over FW...that is the one team that i am not looking forward to next season.

HAHAHAHA..............  It's so fun to get under your skin!  Can't wait until the season starts!
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:33 am

yea FW will be amazing.....CJ will be a god among little boys (much like tony was last season) and then rumor has it that they have this stud 5th grader planning to get alot of time and possibly a starter..........:D
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby nativegolfer » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:44 am

baseball wrote:yea FW will be amazing.....CJ will be a god among little boys (much like tony was last season) and then rumor has it that they have this stud 5th grader planning to get alot of time and possibly a starter..........:D

How'd you know?  Are you from FW?  And I prefer to call CJ "Gods other son".
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:37 am

I'm gonna wait until tomorrow to start my argument...I just want to sit here and enjoy my birthday, 4 winds free
project-pat

Postby BBall dominator » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:24 pm

doesn't 4 winds have some transfers coming in sounds fishy
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ball-till-i-fall » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:45 pm

You Guys Are pathetic, You Have To Stop Under Estimating The Younger Guys, Take A Look At Last Season, FW Were Rank 37th in the State, FW Ended Up Being #1 In The Final Poll...They Had 1 Returning Starter That Lead Them To State! This Year They Got 2 Returning Starters And Bench With Plenty Varsity PT...I Wouldnt Be Surprised If FW Repeats As Dis. 7 Champs..Possibly Reg 4 Champs
Last edited by ball-till-i-fall on Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ball-till-i-fall

Postby baseball » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:29 pm

ball-till-i-fall wrote:You Guys Are pathetic, You Have To Stop Under Estimating The Younger Guys, Take A Look At Last Season, FW Were Rank 37th in the State, FW Ended Up Being #1 In The Final Poll...They Had 1 Returning Starter That Lead Them To State! This Year They Got 2 Returning Starters And Bench With Plenty Varsity PT...I Wouldnt Be Surprised If FW Repeats As Dis. 7 Champs..Possibly Reg 4 Champs

theres a difference when that one returning starter is a mr bball finalist instead of and all district honorable mention starter......
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby project-pat » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:13 pm

ball-till-i-fall wrote:You Guys Are pathetic, You Have To Stop Under Estimating The Younger Guys, Take A Look At Last Season, FW Were Rank 37th in the State, FW Ended Up Being #1 In The Final Poll...They Had 1 Returning Starter That Lead Them To State! This Year They Got 2 Returning Starters And Bench With Plenty Varsity PT...I Wouldnt Be Surprised If FW Repeats As Dis. 7 Champs..Possibly Reg 4 Champs

you're pathetic for bragging up a team that you are a member of, i think you're getting pretty cocky and you hopefully will feel pretty stupid if you don't repeat like you say you will, don't count your chickens before they hatch there buddy.
project-pat

Postby ndlionsfan » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:27 pm

CJ Ironheart isn't going to take FW anywhere next year except for possibly the dist champ game of a very weak Dist 7.  The region 4 champ will come out of Dist 8....either Langdon, Mwkn/Leeds, or Munich/Stark.....I guarantee it!
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:01 pm

Last edited by baseball1981 on Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baseball1981

Postby nativegolfer » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:00 am

baseball1981 wrote:can anyone see harvey doin ok, they will finally return a coach for a year, and hes a good one, they do lose their two best players, but they return a couple good young players, they wont go to state, but they could maybe make regionals...carrington will be ok, i see warwick being good, dont laugh, i really do, they had a very young team, one senior and they didnt do so bad, fessenden loses everyone, four winds will be good, probably will go to state, jus because its four winds...

Warwick lost their coach.  Don't know if thats good or bad. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndlionsfan » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:03 pm

I heard that.....anyone know where he went?  Head coaching job somewhere else??
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndlionsfan » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:11 am

nativegolfer wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:can anyone see harvey doin ok, they will finally return a coach for a year, and hes a good one, they do lose their two best players, but they return a couple good young players, they wont go to state, but they could maybe make regionals...carrington will be ok, i see warwick being good, dont laugh, i really do, they had a very young team, one senior and they didnt do so bad, fessenden loses everyone, four winds will be good, probably will go to state, jus because its four winds...

Warwick lost their coach.  Don't know if thats good or bad. 

Harvey will be ok.....maybe make regionals.....I don't know if Carrington will be all that good.  They lost quite a bit, too, but do return some decent young players.  Dist 7 will be hard to predict this year.  Other than Warwick, pretty much every team was senior dominated so there will be a lot of kids moving up and adjusting to new roles.  FW had a good JV team so they will be tough again, too.
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Baller » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:06 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:I heard that.....anyone know where he went?  Head coaching job somewhere else??

Devils Lake...will probably be the girls JV coach this year taking over for Privratsky after this season.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby nativegolfer » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:25 am

Baller wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:I heard that.....anyone know where he went?  Head coaching job somewhere else??

Devils Lake...will probably be the girls JV coach this year taking over for Privratsky after this season.

Boy, you're giving him alot more credit than he deserves!  If he was a half way decent coach he would have at least taken a talented Warwick team to regionals instead of 2 and out at districts. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:02 pm

Ohhhh! we are starting early!  Ok, FW all the way, I hope that you all remember that bitter taste from last year where WC was supposed to spank FW.  FW has a talented group of Sophomores coming in this year.  As far as transfers, I don't think so, nice try!  Coach Smith will put together a great roster again this year!  Good luck to the rest!
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndlionsfan » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:48 pm

nativegolfer wrote:
Baller wrote:

Boy, you're giving him alot more credit than he deserves!  If he was a half way decent coach he would have at least taken a talented Warwick team to regionals instead of 2 and out at districts. 

You need more than just talent to win.  Hard work, dedication, leadership, and tradition go a long ways and Warwick had none of that last year.
Last edited by ndlionsfan on Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby wildboy » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:15 pm

FW wil win dist. and regional.  I thought starkweather and leeds were suppose win last year, and what happen then. 
wildboy
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:43 pm

FW will NOT win, i got langdon to take the region
project-pat

Postby ndlionsfan » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:14 pm

project-pat wrote:FW will NOT win, i got langdon to take the region

I agree......FW will not represent region 4 at state next year.   Write it down....July 5th I made that statement and it will be true.  No FW Indians at the State B in 08
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby nativegolfer » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:28 am

ndlionsfan wrote:
project-pat wrote:FW will NOT win, i got langdon to take the region

I agree......FW will not represent region 4 at state next year.   Write it down....July 5th I made that statement and it will be true.  No FW Indians at the State B in 08

I got Maddock goin to state and winning in a walk!  Mark it down!!
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Next

Return to Boys