Who's The Favorite To Take Reg. 4

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:31 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:I'm sorry, but Midkota is not going to be a factor in Region 4......probably not even in district 7.  They will be middle of the pack or towards the bottom in that district.

Thank you ndlionsfan about time someone else said it someone needs to let heart stopper no his team isnt going anywhere this season!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby heartstopper » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:49 pm

im not even from midkota, i know the kid and he is nice and i didnt say they would win the region, or even get to regionals

heartstopper

Postby fightingsioux20 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:38 am

The 6'2 kid doesnt even play the frontline he stands outside and shots 3 pointers thats all he does
fightingsioux20
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mr. Knowitall » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:20 am

heartstopper wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
nadal11 wrote:i myself like midkota to be a dangerous sleeper team!  6'8, 6'4, 6'4 on the front line!  Not bad if you ask me.

they aint that special tho the 6'8 guy is like 400pds cant get up an down the floor just run him he aint to good

The guy is a monster and he is pretty good.
What I want to know is, who exactly is going get the ball to this "monster"?  They lost Ethan Stangeland who was one of their better point guards in recent years and I dont see any body on that team that could consistently handle the ball.
Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.
Mr. Knowitall
NDPreps Starter

Postby BballFan1307 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:32 am

They still have sheldon harding...who is one of their better players...and is  good athlete
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Boys