Region 1

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby basketballismylife » Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:21 pm

What teams do you think are the best from this region?
basketballismylife
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Claz B Fan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:23 pm

Lisbon, Central Cass, and Hankinson will contend for the top spot
Last edited by Claz B Fan on Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bball rules » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:55 pm

North Sargent could also be a contender.
bball rules
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ND_Coach » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:04 pm

bball rules wrote:North Sargent could also be a contender.

Yes they will be, they lose Logan Peterson, but return 3 other starters and their 6th man.  I would say they have a good chance at winning the region.  Their chances would improve a lot if they would start giving the ball to Ryan Drevlow down low
ND_Coach
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BballFan1307 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:13 pm

i think you're forgetting FSHP ....they return every player...they are 4-0 in their courts plus summer league....and they havent had everyone even show up yet....they will be really good this year....after haveing a year to mesh
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:53 pm

Hankinson!!
Ball Till I Fall

Postby heartstopper » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:30 pm

Central Cass or Lisbon will win this region, both have very good teams coming up, Hankinson only has a chance of Mauch carries his team but i think lisbon or central cass could easily beat them
heartstopper

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:17 pm

heartstopper wrote:Central Cass or Lisbon will win this region, both have very good teams coming up, Hankinson only has a chance of Mauch carries his team but i think lisbon or central cass could easily beat them

Idk no about lisbon but i'v seen Central Cass Play this summer looked pretty good!!
Ball Till I Fall

Postby heartstopper » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:53 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:i think you're forgetting FSHP ....they return every player...they are 4-0 in their courts plus summer league....and they havent had everyone even show up yet....they will be really good this year....after haveing a year to mesh

It doesnt matter if you return all starters if they did terrible the year before, i say FSHP is only the 4th best team in the district.

District 2

1. Central Cass

2. Oak Grove

3. Richland

4.FSHP
heartstopper

Postby baseball4life » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:47 am

Where is Northern Cass in the mix. How are they going to be this year?
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Schwab » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:02 pm

heartstopper wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:i think you're forgetting FSHP ....they return every player...they are 4-0 in their courts plus summer league....and they havent had everyone even show up yet....they will be really good this year....after haveing a year to mesh

It doesnt matter if you return all starters if they did terrible the year before, i say FSHP is only the 4th best team in the district.

District 2

1. Central Cass

2. Oak Grove

3. Richland

4.FSHP
you better watch your word choice.....FSHP is going to be very good and WILL contend for the region crown
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby heartstopper » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:53 pm

The Schwab wrote:
heartstopper wrote:

District 2

1. Central Cass

2. Oak Grove

3. Richland

4.FSHP
you better watch your word choice.....FSHP is going to be very good and WILL contend for the region crown

No...No they wont
heartstopper

Postby PA42 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:35 am

i'm wondering how central cass will do with a new coach. TIm Kraft did a really good job.
PA42

Postby ClassBEast » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:03 am

horne98 wrote:i'm wondering how central cass will do with a new coach. TIm Kraft did a really good job.

Troy Roesler will do a great job. The kids respect him and doesn't put up with any of the "bling" the HS kids like to wear or any of the one-man-show cockiness you sometimes see too. He knows the game of basketball. The Squirrels should have a great season this year. I'm looking forward to it!
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby homer » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:14 am

i agree he will do very well good guy good coach everything else that you said is right just play the game and that is enough of a show
homer

Postby heartstopper » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:30 pm

I also think they will do great, what about oak grove? Do they have enough to try to make a run to state?
heartstopper

Postby BballFan1307 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:14 pm

heartstopper what do you have against FSHP they will be a good team....they were very competitive last year and played with every team in the district....after a year to get to know eachothers playing styles trust me theyy will be very good
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby heartstopper » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:07 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:heartstopper what do you have against FSHP they will be a good team....they were very competitive last year and played with every team in the district....after a year to get to know eachothers playing styles trust me theyy will be very good

just because they did good in courts plus league doesnt mean they will do good during the season, and let me guess your from Hope or Finley or Sharon or Page, maybe colgate
heartstopper

Postby BballFan1307 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:09 am

no i'm not. i played against them during the year...they were very competitive and a very atheltic team.....i guarantee they will be in the top 3 of the district
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bisonslayer » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:02 pm

is Carlblom still around for lisbon? If so Lisbon dominates.
North Dakota Preps JV Enforcer
bisonslayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby heartstopper » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:26 am

bisonslayer wrote:is Carlblom still around for lisbon? If so Lisbon dominates.

I wouldnt think that. Hankinson, Oak Grove and Central Cass should all compete with lisbon in the region.
heartstopper

Postby the mask » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:30 am

i honestly don't know how you can say taht fshp is going to be a non contender for this district and region this year the first year co-ops are always a little rough since they have to learn each others game and this they have i have watched them closely and so for me i have to say they will be more ready then last year because they have learned what everyone likes to do and how they do it so imo they will be top two in district and contender for the region ship/
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:44 pm

the mask wrote:i honestly don't know how you can say taht fshp is going to be a non contender for this district and region this year the first year co-ops are always a little rough since they have to learn each others game and this they have i have watched them closely and so for me i have to say they will be more ready then last year because they have learned what everyone likes to do and how they do it so imo they will be top two in district and contender for the region ship/

I say FSHP is not goin out of there region the will get  4th out ofthere region!!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby The stokker » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:14 am

I think FSPH is gonna be very good returning just bout everyone depending on people quitting and stuff but they will contend and make regionals for sure how they do there is up in the air
The stokker

Postby heartstopper » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:54 pm

FSHP might make regionals, nuff said
heartstopper

Next

Return to Boys