Memories

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Aaronih » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:51 am

Yea well they won 2 out of 3 and did finish with the best record in state..thas sumthin 2 b proud of, the thing is fellas that people have it hard living on a reservation and when four winds went back 2 back region titles it gives native people hope and makes us feel proud to cheer and get away from everyday problems here. What i'm trying to say is that peps did overhype them yes but we are proud people and wat they did the last 2 yrs is sumthing to be proud of. I just hope u fellas understand that and i mean no disrespect to no one..thankx 4 listening..
Last edited by Aaronih on Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby BBall dominator » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:01 am

they were a good team team but coming on here talking them up makes people want to bash them..if i came on here talking up how shiloh has made it to state 5 out of the last 6 years I'd get people bashing shiloh....and move off the rez if it not cool so bad or is that unheard of
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cubsfan » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:27 pm

I don't think the Four Winds fans have anything to defend themselves all the time for being proud of their teams.  They have never once bashed any other teams or players.  They simply thought that their team was better.  A little overhyped, maybe a little too cocky, but their is something that noone can take away from them and that is the pride and love that they have for their basketball team.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby dukefan32 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:05 pm

cubsfan wrote:I don't think the Four Winds fans have anything to defend themselves all the time for being proud of their teams.  They have never once bashed any other teams or players.  They simply thought that their team was better.  A little overhyped, maybe a little too cocky, but their is something that noone can take away from them and that is the pride and love that they have for their basketball team.
Nicely said Cubsfan...Nicely said.........
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:24 pm

cubsfan wrote:I don't think the Four Winds fans have anything to defend themselves all the time for being proud of their teams.  They have never once bashed any other teams or players.  They simply thought that their team was better.  A little overhyped, maybe a little too cocky, but their is something that noone can take away from them and that is the pride and love that they have for their basketball team.

i think it was more of other posters tellin the FW fans to shut up more then actrually bashing the team
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby PA42 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:18 am

wow cubsfan that is the first time i have seen you with a soft spot for anything, but i could not agree with you any more. Of all the teams at state this season it was most evident of the pride of the fans from 1 barnes county north and two four winds. Just because these teams lost in the first round does not mean that they were overhyped or choked.
PA42

Postby nativegolfer » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:08 am

dukefan32 wrote:
Nicely said Cubsfan...Nicely said.........

Amen to that my brotha!
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:59 pm

Thats Very True!!
Ball Till I Fall

Postby Free Hugs » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:39 pm

BCN beating linton was probably the most memirable for me
Free Hugs

Postby power-aid14 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:42 pm

Free Hugs wrote:BCN beating linton was probably the most memirable for me

still cant figure out how that happened
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby scruffy » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:26 am

Memories...= DIPPIN DOTS at the Civic Center!:P:P
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby boisestate » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:30 am

State championship game when nathaniel made that "4 point play" to pretty much clinch the state championship for the braves that i think that was the best play in the state championship in a lonng time
IaN JoHNsoN # 41
boisestate
NDPreps Rookie

Postby baseball » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:57 am

boisestate wrote:State championship game when nathaniel made that "4 point play" to pretty much clinch the state championship for the braves that i think that was the best play in the state championship in a lonng time

tough to count out the game winning buzzer beaters the 2 years before it haha but yea that was amazing....esspecially since the civic center crowd was like 90-10 in favor of Parshall
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby scruffy » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:27 am

Landon Smith gets it down low..turns around... gives a head fake..puts it up...IT'S GOOD!!! The Trinity Titans have won their second  championship in three years. The Titans scored the last six points to knock off a very good Mayville-Portland team..
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby boisestate » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:29 am

baseball wrote:
boisestate wrote:State championship game when nathaniel made that "4 point play" to pretty much clinch the state championship for the braves that i think that was the best play in the state championship in a lonng time

tough to count out the game winning buzzer beaters the 2 years before it haha but yea that was amazing....esspecially since the civic center crowd was like 90-10 in favor of Parshall

haha ya i guess i did forget about both of them
IaN JoHNsoN # 41
boisestate
NDPreps Rookie

Postby all_around » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:00 am

baseball wrote:
run-n-gun wrote:
Aaronih wrote:4 winds going back 2 state when they were ranked like 37th in state n finishing#1 in tha polls n getting tha best record in state isn't to shabby i guess givin they only had 1 returning starter..

Ya a team for the ages. Psshhhh. Especially after getting eliminated in the first round of state.

well Aaron (ironheart im guessing...with the ih and all) i will remember all of the talk on this site about how great four winds was and with all the hype entering the state tourney they couldnt back it up

Well u cant deny that FW was a good team the past two years! Some people did take it a little far but thats what happens when a small school does big things! And nobody thought FW would go to state back to back! MEMORIES!!!!!!!!!!
all_around

Postby Hunterlaf » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:32 am

what about parshall beating watford city at home and in reginols when everyone thought watford should have went to state thats the most memorable for me
Last edited by Hunterlaf on Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hunterlaf
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys