Region 6

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby kobe4mvp » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:47 am

when you think of region 6 of course you think of bishop ryan returning all but 2 seniors from their 4th place in the state team so obviosly they are going to be the favorite for that region coming into next season. But who are some of the other teams in this region that bishop ryan has to watch out for? or is there any?
kobe4mvp

Postby BB11 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:51 am

[user=3072]kobe4mvp[/user] wrote:
when you think of region 6 of course you think of bishop ryan returning all but 2 seniors from their 4th place in the state team so obviosly they are going to be the favorite for that region coming into next season. But who are some of the other teams in this region that bishop ryan has to watch out for? or is there any?

I think Dunseith is going to be a very competative team next year. They lost Adam, but Coach St. Claire always does a good job of getting the most out of his guys. They will have 3 starters back and their 6th man - so I think they are in good shape. The other team I think has a good shot at knocking Ryan off is Berthold. They are young, but they are definitely talented and Jason Schwarz is a great coach. So I wouldn't hand over the trip to state to Ryan just yet - although they are the favorite going in by a good margin.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby ballaholic#3 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:13 am

yeah Jason Schwarz may be a good coach but pretty sure he'll be out of a job. not too many people in berthold like the coach.
ballaholic#3
NDPreps Starter

Postby BB11 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:12 am

[user=2165]ballaholic#3[/user] wrote:
yeah Jason Schwarz may be a good coach but pretty sure he'll be out of a job. not too many people in berthold like the coach.

What's the reasoning behind this? I always thought he got the most out of his players?
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby brfan » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:20 pm

DLB will be pretty good but lose getzolof
brfan

Postby power-aid14 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:42 pm

BB11 wrote:[user=2165]ballaholic#3[/user] wrote:

What's the reasoning behind this? I always thought he got the most out of his players?

^^^thats why, its not about the players^^^
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby number30 » Tue May 15, 2007 7:44 am

I say dunseith is going to take region 6, because they have all kinds of talent on there team. The bench is going to have some talent to. I think Dunseith has a perfect regular season if not only a couple loses.
number30
NDPreps Rookie

Postby classb_fan00 » Tue May 15, 2007 7:45 am

Bishop Ryan is going to be tough next year.
I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me.
Larry Bird
classb_fan00
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby SuperBad » Sun May 20, 2007 9:12 am

I also think BRHS has to be the top pick. Of course they return Vetter and Backes, but with that they return Blake Eggl who was the number 2 3-point average shooter according to NDHSAA. He didnt start last year but played a good number of min. I have been watching these kids since they were 7th graders and they are the real deal. It will be a senior dominated team. They will start 5 senoirs and the bench will be mostly seniors. On another note coach Scott Medalen has made it to state his 2 out of 3 years at Ryan and has i believe 3 consecutive 20 win seasons.
SuperBad

Postby catfan » Sun May 27, 2007 7:20 pm

[font=arial black]Bottineau could be right there depending if the Roemmich's play or if the coach lets them play after last year.
[/font]
catfan
NDPreps Rookie

Postby bball_12 » Mon May 28, 2007 6:45 am

catfan wrote:[font=arial black]Bottineau could be right there depending if the Roemmich's play or if the coach lets them play after last year.
[/font]

Ya but they loose Matt Foster and Dana Pollman who did most of the scoring for them last year.
Last edited by bball_12 on Mon May 28, 2007 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
bball_12

Postby BaseballForLife » Mon May 28, 2007 11:31 am

I don't see why people are talkin up Dunseith. I don't think they'll be doing much even if they still have Dacoteau or however you spell it. If you recall the region championship last year, once Hunt was somewhat contained Bishop Ryan pretty much took over. Dacoteau didn't do anything. Vetter shut him down pretty good. I think Ryan will be the Region Champs once again.
BaseballForLife

Postby BaseballForLife » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:57 pm

If there is a rematch though it should still be a good game.
BaseballForLife

Postby bball4life2010 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:56 pm

yeah if it comes down to ryan and dunseith in a region match up..it should be a heck of a game to watch..but im sure ryan can take the game away like they did last year..
~it's a bishop ryan thing~
Bishop Ryan Lions Boys Basketball Team*clap*
bball4life2010
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BaseballForLife » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:09 am

Is Kenmare going to be pretty good again this year?
BaseballForLife

Postby ahhhh » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:11 pm

ryans got it in the bag next year!
ahhhh

Postby bball_12 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:52 pm

BaseballForLife wrote:Is Kenmare going to be pretty good again this year?

i really dont think so they loose keysor and heidal
bball_12

Postby bball4life2010 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:54 pm

yeah kenmare wont be good at all they lose there best player..not saying that the other players are bad but keysor was a big part of there team. they wont be going very far this year..i dont think..
~it's a bishop ryan thing~
Bishop Ryan Lions Boys Basketball Team*clap*
bball4life2010
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Mr. Me Too » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:19 pm

Dunseith has some good guard play with Jordan Decoteau and Ryan Wallette...they also return John Gunville and Riley Decoteau...if they can get Riley to play big when they need him to, i don't see why they don't go to state...
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Tu-Big » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:45 pm

Bishop Rhyan Lion Boys Basketball Team! thats my pick.
Tu-Big

Postby bball_4life » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:28 am

I'm pretty sure Bishop Ryan and Dunseith will be the Region championship game again but I think that Bishop Ryan will beat them out...again.
bball_4life

Postby Gtowngamers » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:40 pm

I think you drop Hunt out of Dunsieth... and you drop there shot at a region championship... Ryan will be tough, and i think Kenmare is gonna be a lot better than you guys give them credit for. I dunno if DLB will have enough inside game to go with their guards now that Getzlaff is gone. and if the Roemichs play bottineau will be really tough, regardless if they lost those two last year or not.
Offense wins games, defense wins championships...
Gtowngamers
NDPreps Reserve

Postby LarryBirdFan » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:54 am

I think that Minot Ryan will definately be the team to beat. Vetter is a very tough ball player. He is one of the bigger players in the region and will be a hard match up for other teams. But does anyone know about those Remmich boys? Are they going to play this year? I think that if they played it could be a close match up with Botno and Minot Ryan.
LarryBirdFan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby number33 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:28 pm

YEAH BUT DECOTEAY HAS BEEN WORKING VERY HARD IN THE OFF SEASON AND NOT ONLY IS HE RETURNING ........THEY ARE RETURNIN BJ BELGARDE, JORDAN DECOTEAU, JOHN GUNVILLE, AND TYLER ALLERY WHICH IS A PRETTY TOUGH TEAM TOGETHER....
number33
NDPreps Reserve

Postby power-aid14 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:33 pm

good for them. give them the number 1 ranking.... our team honestly could care less.
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Next

Return to Boys