Best Class "B" Shooters

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Best Class

Postby hoopster analist » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:18 pm

There are many great shooters that come to mind...Scott Tweed from Wells Countywas amazing from beyond the arc...Noah Nicolai from New Rockford/Sheyenne was also very impressive with his blazing speed, and cutting ability...Noah is now a Senior at New Rockford and i expect him to improve all season...his speed will allow him to get open which will make defences suffer.
hoopster analist

Postby dunseithdragon06 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:01 am

Kelle Davis: Dunseith and Bottineau, he was amazing, when he had enough room to get the shot off, it was in, he went off for 40 plus points three times his junior year, he was the best pure shooter i have ever watched, he shot style was exactly like jj redicks
dunseithdragon06
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Mr. Utility » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:36 pm

dunseithdragon06 wrote:Kelle Davis: Dunseith and Bottineau, he was amazing, when he had enough room to get the shot off, it was in, he went off for 40 plus points three times his junior year, he was the best pure shooter i have ever watched, he shot style was exactly like jj redicks

thats my boy right there, but im not sure if he had anything on jarrid azure..jarrid was a pure shooter probably top 10 ever in class "b" basketball..plus donald eggbert
Mr. Utility

Postby Prime Time » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:52 pm

Luke_J32 wrote:As long as were talking older players I would have to go with Robert Eaglestaff from Fort Yates. I think he is like top 3 in scoring all time and he didn't have a three point line. If there was a Three point line he would have probably would be number one. He went on to play at BYU but then transfered to UND after he had knee troubles, he was amazing I've seen videos of him.

I don't think Steve Blehm had a three point line either and he's number one on the scoring list.
Prime Time
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:29 pm

Prime Time wrote:
Luke_J32 wrote:As long as were talking older players I would have to go with Robert Eaglestaff from Fort Yates. I think he is like top 3 in scoring all time and he didn't have a three point line. If there was a Three point line he would have probably would be number one. He went on to play at BYU but then transfered to UND after he had knee troubles, he was amazing I've seen videos of him.

I don't think Steve Blehm had a three point line either and he's number one on the scoring list.

i think steve blehm's scoring number is misleading to how good a shooter he was. i never saw him play but from what ive heard from people is that he took like 80% of the teams shots? i have no idea if this is true or not, maybe one of you can say more about it. but you see a kid now shoot 25 times and you think that he must never pass....now just imagine blehm taking twice as many shots? was he a good shooter, yes...but i do think the number is a little misleading.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Baller » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:40 pm

http://www.usdeafsports.org/hof/hof_pro ... cteeID=109

No matter how many shots a guy takes..he was almost 48% from the field and he according to the article took most of his shots from 20-23 ft....that is a great shooter no matter how many shots he takes...he scored over 1,000 points in one season
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:13 pm

Baller wrote:http://www.usdeafsports.org/hof/hof_profile.asp?HoFClass=athlete&InducteeID=109

No matter how many shots a guy takes..he was almost 48% from the field and he according to the article took most of his shots from 20-23 ft....that is a great shooter no matter how many shots he takes...he scored over 1,000 points in one season

thats what i meant if i didnt know if it was misleading or not. to score nearly 4,000 points you have to be able to shoot. the thing is that he is that much above the #2 on the list is because he could shoot it. if he took all them shots and only shot say 30%....he wouldnt be ahead by 1200 points. he was amazing and i knew that, i was just seeing if anyone could go into more detail about him...thanks
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby UNCfan2010 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:25 am

Chad Limesand is a very good all around shooter. He is very fast and aggressive and always likes to hit the quick mid-range shots. He is also pretty consistant behind the arc usually getting a lot of open attempts. He was the sixth man for LMM last year and should be bringing a lot more this year as a junior.
UNCfan2010
NDPreps Starter

Postby basketballer » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:50 am

UNCfan2010 wrote:Chad Limesand is a very good all around shooter. He is very fast and aggressive and always likes to hit the quick mid-range shots. He is also pretty consistant behind the arc usually getting a lot of open attempts. He was the sixth man for LMM last year and should be bringing a lot more this year as a junior.

I am thinking this will be a breakout season for him. As he will be the main player/scorer.
basketballer

Postby dunseithdragon06 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:26 pm

hoopster analist wrote:There are many great shooters that come to mind...Scott Tweed from Wells Countywas amazing from beyond the arc...Noah Nicolai from New Rockford/Sheyenne was also very impressive with his blazing speed, and cutting ability...Noah is now a Senior at New Rockford and i expect him to improve all season...his speed will allow him to get open which will make defences suffer.

Dude, i go to college with scott tweed and he can't shoot to save his life, wow, i can't believe you would even mention his name, you should probably wipe that
dunseithdragon06
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:01 pm

dunseithdragon06 wrote:
hoopster analist wrote:There are many great shooters that come to mind...Scott Tweed from Wells Countywas amazing from beyond the arc...Noah Nicolai from New Rockford/Sheyenne was also very impressive with his blazing speed, and cutting ability...Noah is now a Senior at New Rockford and i expect him to improve all season...his speed will allow him to get open which will make defences suffer.

Dude, i go to college with scott tweed and he can't shoot to save his life, wow, i can't believe you would even mention his name, you should probably wipe that

well he could fill it up in high school thats all i know.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Boys