Class Act

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby feeshattack » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:49 pm

I recently heard that Kildeer made tshirts saying "We would rather beat Trinity 2 times in the season than make it to the State Tourney"

any comments on that?
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Wild Wolves » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:52 pm

I'd say it is at least as tasteless as your avitar.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:52 pm

feeshattack wrote:I recently heard that Kildeer made tshirts saying "We would rather beat Trinity 2 times in the season than make it to the State Tourney"

any comments on that?

I think that helps them cope with their loss.
Last edited by project-pat on Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby feeshattack » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:54 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:I'd say it is at least as tasteless as your avitar.

haha are you saying you dont like it??
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Wild Wolves » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:55 pm

Seems to have some racial stigma attached.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby radar » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:55 pm

feeshattack wrote:I recently heard that Kildeer made tshirts saying "We would rather beat Trinity 2 times in the season than make it to the State Tourney"

any comments on that?

there is no (I) in team and there is five players on each team. playing in the state tournament is the no. 1 goal period. 
radar
NDPreps Starter

Postby feeshattack » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:58 pm

radar wrote:

any comments on that?

there is no (I) in team and there is five players on each team. playing in the state tournament is the no. 1 goal period. 

i agree, apparantly some do not
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:20 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:Seems to have some racial stigma attached.

did he just change it or wut are you talking about?

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:26 pm

radar wrote:

any comments on that?

what does "there is no I in team" have to do with that shirt at all?  he said the shirt started with "WE would rather"....isnt "we" a group/team??
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baller01 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:26 pm

any comments on that?

Dude, get your facts straight before you start throwing stuff out. No, they didn't make any dumb shirts like that.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby footballfanwatcher_99 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:54 pm

Who cares, its just because everyone is so sick of dude. Trinity, because of everyone thinks they should be class A and who cares really, makes their next game much better if DT can remeber it, personally if I went to school there and played for them, I wouldnt care at all, id look for revenge at them next time or perhaps baseball and football before. I dont think its classless, just killdeere tryin to get them p'd off so i wouldnt care.
footballfanwatcher_99
NDPreps Starter

Postby letsgosox » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:12 pm

killdeer did not make shirts that say that. i asked some of the players, it is false.
letsgosox

Postby grizz » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:23 pm

footballfanwatcher_99 wrote:Who cares, its just because everyone is so sick of dude. Trinity, because of everyone thinks they should be class A and who cares really, makes their next game much better if DT can remeber it, personally if I went to school there and played for them, I wouldnt care at all, id look for revenge at them next time or perhaps baseball and football before. I dont think its classless, just killdeere tryin to get them p'd off so i wouldnt care.

Nice post buddy. Thats a pretty positive way to look at it.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:48 am

cdub1 wrote:
Wild Wolves wrote:Seems to have some racial stigma attached.

did he just change it or wut are you talking about?

Yeah because right now it's just a harmless picture of Jeff Boschee taking a shot in one of his games at Kansas.  If you think that has racial stigma attatched then I have no idea what you are talking about.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Boys