If numbers matter...

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby baller01 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:07 pm

grizz wrote:No. The only guy I can think of from G-U that ANYONE would want is Jadyn Volth. He was the man

P.S. - White men CAN jump

I've never seen a white boy jump like that before... JV is amazing.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Edward III » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:29 pm

If size matters- then Minot high should be unstopable in Class A and Minot Ryan should be the greatest Class B team in the world. The article written by the Minot sports writer should have looked in his own back yard before writing without thinking. If all the things that everyone says really goes on in the "big" cities, then Minot should be Title Town every year.
Edward III
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Edward III » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:30 pm

If size matters- then Minot high should be unstopable in Class A and Minot Ryan should be the greatest Class B team in the world. The article written by the Minot sports writer should have looked in his own back yard before writing without thinking. If all the things that everyone says really goes on in the "big" cities, then Minot should be Title Town every year.
Edward III
NDPreps Reserve

Postby commonman » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:25 am

dominationSCS wrote:[user=1700]sodadrinker[/user] wrote:
sportsmart wrote:Decent point, but there are many other choices for schools in Fargo and Bismarck. Bismarck has numerous other schools as does Fargo and in Dickinson there are only 2.� So if they can't play A at Dickinson they go to Trinity.� In the bigger cities they choose to go to another school where the sport may not be as big, but is still A.
this is the best point ive seen

yea but can you name players who transferred from a public high school to a private high school not in middle school but in high school I know that hasn't happened at shiloh and I'm pretty sure it hasn't happened at dickinson trinity don't know to much about WT and Oak Grove

I can name one, I won't though because i don't want the topic to get "locked", but he transfered from a public school to a private school during the school year. Funny thing though it was to Shiloh.
commonman

Postby baller01 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:52 am

commonman wrote:
sportsmart wrote:Decent point, but there are many other choices for schools in Fargo and Bismarck. Bismarck has numerous other schools as does Fargo and in Dickinson there are only 2.� So if they can't play A at Dickinson they go to Trinity.� In the bigger cities they choose to go to another school where the sport may not be as big, but is still A.

yea but can you name players who transferred from a public high school to a private high school not in middle school but in high school I know that hasn't happened at shiloh and I'm pretty sure it hasn't happened at dickinson trinity don't know to much about WT and Oak Grove

I can name one, I won't though because i don't want the topic to get "locked", but he transfered from a public school to a private school during the school year. Funny thing though it was to Shiloh.

Some people transfer from public school to public school during the school year. No one makes a big deal about that. Why is it different that someone transfered to a private school to a public school? Why does everyone think that when someone transfers to a private school that they were recruited?
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BBall dominator » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:48 pm

[user=2487]commonman[/user] wrote:

I cannot name a BHS, CHS, or St. Mary's student transfering to shiloh who played sports that people would know oh yea steve petrik tranferred his soph. year big pick up
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Baller » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:10 am

I remember a couple kids going from St. Mary's to Shiloh.  I also know one that went from Shiloh to St. Mary's.  Private school to Private school transfer....I wonder how that plays into the process.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Boys