Top Players 07-08

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby classb_fan00 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:33 am

Who do you guys think will be the top players from each district next year?
I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me.
Larry Bird
classb_fan00
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby beachy » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:01 am

District 1 will probably end up in a tie between Jamie Mauch and Logan Carlbloom.  Unless one has a bad season or get hurt in football....
beachy
NDPreps Starter

Postby beachy » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:01 am

District 1 will probably end up in a tie between Jamie Mauch and Logan Carlbloom.  Unless one has a bad season or get hurt in football....
beachy
NDPreps Starter

Postby Wildcat » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:06 am

Region 1 - Mauch, Hankinson
Region 2 - ?
Region 3 - ?
Region 4 - CJ Ironheart, maybe, not sure
Region 5 - Tommy Dwyer possibly
Region 6 - Austin Vetter Minot Ryan
Region 7 - Austin Dufault...then Chad Marshall
Region 8 - Justin Shipman...Young Bird behind him.
Wildcat
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baller01 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:06 am

District 6...Adam Randall
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baller01 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:07 am

Wildcat wrote:Region 1 - Mauch, Hankinson
Region 2 - ?
Region 3 - ?

Region 3- Holen, Shockman, Randall

Region 5- Cameron Malzer then Dwyer
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby 1_Chevy_1 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:23 am

region 4 it would have to either be CJ or Scheer from carrington
1_Chevy_1
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:24 am

baller01 wrote: District 6...Adam Randall

i would say Purintun
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Mauer07 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:54 am

District 14- Austin Dufault, Chad Marshall and Jadon Messer
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby pakkyzoo » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:17 am

Wildcat wrote:Region 1 - Mauch, Hankinson
Region 2 - ?
Region 3 - ?

Region 2-  Seth Nichols Dakota Prairie, A.K. Kliniskie Grafton
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby hoop_fan1 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:24 am

District 3- Gus Kueber- Hatton-Northwood

District 4- Anthony Klinskie- Grafton

Tanner Carpenter- North Border
hoop_fan1
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BB11 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:26 am

District 11 - Riley Decoteau - Dunseith
District 12 - Austin Vetter - Minot Ryan and Lucas Bloms - Berthold
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndlionsfan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:26 am

1_Chevy_1 wrote:region 4 it would have to either be CJ or Scheer from carrington

Are you kidding me?!?  CJ Ironheart is not that good.  Scheer is ten times the player CJ is. 

The best from the region are probably going to be from Dist 8.  Reid Haagenson and Riley Beck.  The Jackson boys and Langstaff will be pretty decent from Warwick, too.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:36 am

1_Chevy_1 wrote:region 4 it would have to either be CJ or Scheer from carrington

Reid Haagenson will be definetely one of the best in the region next year. He averaged right around 15-16ppg 4apg and 5rpg.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby nativegolfer » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:06 am

ndlionsfan wrote:

Are you kidding me?!?  CJ Ironheart is not that good.  Scheer is ten times the player CJ is. 

The best from the region are probably going to be from Dist 8.  Reid Haagenson and Riley Beck.  The Jackson boys and Langstaff will be pretty decent from Warwick, too.
Scheer 10 times the player IH is?  That's halarious, you just brightened my day.  Tell me, how much the awesome Scheer averaged on an average carrington team.  8 points, 1.5 rebs!  Awesome!  Again, thats halarious.  Can't wait to see CJ light up the cardinals next season.  HAHAHAHA................................................... 
Last edited by nativegolfer on Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby Hunterlaf » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:24 am

Vernell Jackson From Warwick

Joe Westman And Joe Everret in Region 5
Hunterlaf
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby classb_fan00 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:16 pm

Region 3 is going to be full of good sophomores.
I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me.
Larry Bird
classb_fan00
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Wildcat » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:25 pm

nativegolfer wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:

Scheer 10 times the player IH is?  That's halarious, you just brightened my day.  Tell me, how much the awesome Scheer averaged on an average carrington team.  8 points, 1.5 rebs!  Awesome!  Again, thats halarious.  Can't wait to see CJ light up the cardinals next season.  HAHAHAHA................................................... 

halarious...
Wildcat
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:27 pm

nativegolfer wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:

All i saw CJ do was stand in the corner on offense and behind the 3 point line on defense waiting for an outlet pass......i cant see him doing much if anything without Tony
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby classb_fan00 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:27 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:

Is Scheer the kid that shot 3's the whole game?
Larry Bird
classb_fan00
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndlionsfan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:48 pm

Scheer averaged almost 20 ppg during the tournaments.  Stepped up his game big time driving to the hoop, shooting well from the outside, and creating his shots.  CJ IH stands at the 3pt all the time casting away and plays absolutely horrid defense.  How is he going to be one of the better players in the region?
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby nativegolfer » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:02 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:Scheer averaged almost 20 ppg during the tournaments.  Stepped up his game big time driving to the hoop, shooting well from the outside, and creating his shots.  CJ IH stands at the 3pt all the time casting away and plays absolutely horrid defense.  How is he going to be one of the better players in the region?

He averaged 14ppg in tourney play, almost all from 3 point land. CJ averaged 18 and had 10 steals in the STATE TOURNEY.  That's over 3 steals per game my freind, so he is playin some good "D".  So HA!
Last edited by nativegolfer on Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby north border » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:02 pm

hoop_fan1 wrote:District 3- Gus Kueber- Hatton-Northwood

District 4- Anthony Klinskie- Grafton

Tanner Carpenter- North Border
AK from grafton is going to be unstoppable, justin mozinski is going to be hard to stop, tanner carpenter and dustyn chale from north border are going to be a pretty good couple i think both will average over 18 points a game and mike smith at the three spot should be hard to stop with his ability to dribble and with his size and speed and experience
when man stands on toilet he is high on pot
north border
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baller01 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:42 pm

classb_fan00 wrote:Region 3 is going to be full of good sophomores.

Yes it is. Randall, Kramer, Baumgartner, Nieuwsma, Bartlett and Heinzie.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndlionsfan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:27 pm

nativegolfer wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:Scheer averaged almost 20 ppg during the tournaments.  Stepped up his game big time driving to the hoop, shooting well from the outside, and creating his shots.  CJ IH stands at the 3pt all the time casting away and plays absolutely horrid defense.  How is he going to be one of the better players in the region?

He averaged 14ppg in tourney play, almost all from 3 point land. CJ averaged 18 and had 10 steals in the STATE TOURNEY.  That's over 3 steals per game my freind, so he is playin some good "D".  So HA!

So that means he must have played defense for 10 trips out of about 100 for the tourney???  He also averaged 24 shots a game....anyone who took that many shots should be able to average around 20 pts, probably about 30 pts a game
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Next

Return to Boys