Top Players 07-08

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby wildboy » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:08 am

fruit snack wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:
dominationSCS wrote:[user=458]dominationSCS[/user] wrote:
[user=227]nativegolfer[/user] wrote:
simply the best 10 wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:So i take instead of tony ironheart being brought up every topic, now its gonna be cj?

?

Just what I was thinking BballFan, and i'm sure everybody else is sick of hearing nonstop FW talk?and how good they are!! If you guys didn't?know, they finished 5th in the state.?Not exactly #1 is it.?

Season's over fellas.? It's not as fun arguing anymore.? See you guys in the fall.? GO INDIANS!!!

could it be true??? one less FW fan

I guess not hes still around

hehe.....

I have only a couple things, First off, CJ cannot be compared to Tony in the fact Tony was in the 1 spot and CJ was a 2/3 spot player.  The kid can score, he can shoot the three, he can drive and he can hit short bunnies.  He didn't show up as much as he should have in the State Tournament, but woulda, coulda, shoulda.  Can't really argue about it now. 

I think Chuckie Lovejoy will have the reins of bringing the ball up next year.  He is an eighth grader, but has the ball handling skills needed, he makes mistakes, but he is young and it will come with practice and time.  Another one to watch out for next year is Oliver Dauphinais, he is tough, he is a great defender, has a quick first step and sticky hands.  He is getting more and more confident with each time he plays.  Demry Lawrence is the other to watch out for, he can shoot the lights out when he is on top of his game. 

I cant wait to watch these boys battle it out in team camps this summer.  I would recommend to some of you go and watch.  Then there willl be some frame of reference when posting. 

i hope they can find a better point guard and ball handler besides chucky, or it will be a long year

hater
wildboy
NDPreps Starter

Postby number30 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:32 am

It dont matter who's the best out of Region 6 , Dunseith will still come out of it next year. They have big bad john gunville and riley decoteau. I dont think anyone can stop him next year.;)
number30
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Bismarcker » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:56 am

number30 wrote:It dont matter who's the best out of Region 6 , Dunseith will still come out of it next year. They have big bad john gunville and riley decoteau. I dont think anyone can stop him next year.;)

I hope your right, but I have a bad feeling it will be Ryan again.  :X
If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Answer: Chuck Norris.
Bismarcker
NDPreps Rookie

Postby sportsperson » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:24 am

Ryan has got to be the favorite seeing as how they return 8 or 9 juniors that saw varsity playing time from this past year's 4th place team.
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby BBall dominator » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:08 pm

I really don't team camps gauge where you are as a team you get class b teams beating class a which wouldn't happen during the season maybe you get to see how good an individual is but rarely
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby run-n-gun » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:49 pm

gator-nation wrote:
ndsubisonfan wrote:Region 7 - Chad Marshall and Austin Dufault

Some other good players from region 7 could be robey morey- DT, jacob erhardt-Hazen, devon schmelling-SH,  jaden messer- R/T, and devon laufer -M/R.

Ya region 7 has alot of good players coming back next year. I agree with the players u listed, but i would put brock boos from bowman on that list. He played very well in the minutes he played.
run-n-gun
NDPreps Reserve

Postby run-n-gun » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:51 pm

Ya those r gonna be some great games between these two next year. I would have to say these two r on my top three in the state along with justin shipman.

run-n-gun
NDPreps Reserve

Postby project-pat » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:29 pm

run-n-gun wrote:
gator-nation wrote:

Some other good players from region 7 could be robey morey- DT, jacob erhardt-Hazen, devon schmelling-SH,  jaden messer- R/T, and devon laufer -M/R.

Ya region 7 has alot of good players coming back next year. I agree with the players u listed, but i would put brock boos from bowman on that list. He played very well in the minutes he played.

What about Brade Schweitzer of M/R? You can also throw in Alex Wolf of Bowman and Alex Willoughby of Hettinger. Jimmy Smith will be tough to stop next year for South Heart. Blaize Kautzman and Eliot Kirschman (spelling) will do some damage for the wildfire. There are alot of good names that I would put before Brock Boos (no offense to his talent) he is an excellent ball player as well.
Last edited by project-pat on Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Re: Top Players 07-08

Postby hoopster analist » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:03 pm

Evan Guler will be good this year...it all depends how well his broken shoulder healed.

Noah Nicolai will be good this year too...with his speed he is sure to find holes in the defence, he just has to be calm and collected.
hoopster analist

Postby poweraidman » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:51 pm

classb_fan00 wrote:
Region 3 is going to be full of good sophomores.

Yes it is. Randall, Kramer, Baumgartner, Nieuwsma, Bartlett and Heinzie.

yes all very good sophomores, dont forget alex knudson from kulm
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby dunseithdragon06 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:04 am

i think riley decoteau or tyler allery or john gunvillewill be one of the best in district 11, maybe duschrer from rugby, otherwise district 12 will be vetter or backus
dunseithdragon06
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BBall dominator » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:57 am

dunseithdragon06 wrote:i think riley decoteau or tyler allery or john gunvillewill be one of the best in district 11, maybe duschrer from rugby, otherwise district 12 will be vetter or backus

so......you dunseith players won't stop will ya.
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby booyah » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:11 pm

region 1 will for sure be between jamie mauch, logan carlbloom, and jacob thompson
booyah
NDPreps Starter

Postby basketballer » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:18 pm

booyah wrote:region 1 will for sure be between jamie mauch, logan carlbloom, and jacob thompson

Info?
basketballer

Postby Jayhawk_fan » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:42 pm

ok ive never actualy seen dunseith play but r they as good as they talk? or r they one of those teams that is just loaded with talent each year but r selfish players and cannt play together?
Jayhawk_fan

Postby BballFan1307 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:48 pm

booyah wrote:region 1 will for sure be between jamie mauch, logan carlbloom, and jacob thompson

i would add dillan ostrom from fshp to that list averagin about 20 pts and 10rbs with 5 assists and 3 steals a game so far
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:04 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:

i would add dillan ostrom from fshp to that list averagin about 20 pts and 10rbs with 5 assists and 3 steals a game so far

thats not bad but honestly....what do averages through 2 games mean?? he will be good yea but if you go by that Randall is more than likely leading the state by averaging 39 pts and 10 rebs with probably 5 asts, 4 stls, 3 blks.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby BballFan1307 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:08 pm

sorry...the guy previous asked for some info about the players...just givin some info, obviously its just two games, but ostrom will be around those marks throughout the year...sorry
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby booyah » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:35 am

basketballer wrote:

Info?

well jamie mauch is an outstanding player. im sure you can imagine his stats. as for carlbloom...he usually goes on hot and cold streaks. like last year he would score 20 or more in a couple games...then score 8 for a few. but i heard he is absolutely dominating this year. jacob thompson is averaging about 24 pts, 4 assts, 4 rebs, and 3 steals a game (according to the ndhsaa site). and i agree on adding ostrom to the list. he is a very good player. but i would also like to add that this is only after 2 games so we'll see how it goes for these guys as the season progresses.
booyah
NDPreps Starter

Postby BballFan1307 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:36 am

good post booyah, i think at the end of the year, senior of the year in each district will be between Ostrom and Thompson in district 1 and Mauch and Carlblom in district 2
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby basketballer » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:28 pm

Caleb Shockman of LaMoure is averaging 24 ppg through the first four games, is averaging 22.5 against top five teams. And is averaging 29 points when he plays the whole game (last 3 games). I think he should be mentioned as a top player in North Dakota.
basketballer

Previous

Return to Boys