Best C Squad

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Hunterlaf » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:21 am

which teams have the best C Squad
Hunterlaf
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baller01 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:45 am

Hunterlaf wrote:which teams have the best C Squad

I'm waiting for someone to start a forum to see which schools have the best 5th and 6th grade basketball programs:D
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby rumbles » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:28 am

Carrington only lost 1 game
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:39 am

Four Winds' 'C' team beat Minnewauken, Wells County, Carrington, Harvey and probably the biggest sign of improvement throughout the year was when they beat both of Devils Lake's 'C' teams, one by 30 @ Four Winds and the other by 15... in Devils Lake.  Their only losses were to Belcourt and New Rockford @ New Rockford in overtime by 2.  This young group will surprise people next season, with their scrappy full-court pressure and athleticism.

Go Indians :strong:
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby basketballman » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:52 am

[user=2008]rumbles[/user] wrote:
Carrington only lost 1 game
they actually lost 2 games
basketballman

Postby sportsperson » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:55 am

I think we should start a forum about everybody's little brothers and sisters that are gonna be pretty good in about 10-15 years.
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby 1_Chevy_1 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:17 am

[user=1174]sportsperson[/user] wrote:
I think we should start a forum about everybody's little brothers and sisters that are gonna be pretty good in about 10-15 years.
um how about no and say we did ps. carrington has a pretty wicked good c squad.
1_Chevy_1
NDPreps Starter

Postby big tuna » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:20 am

carringtonb lost to 4 winds but didn't play good and then they beat new rockford by about 30
big tuna

Postby Hunterlaf » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:26 am

Parshall C squad only lost 3 games this year
Hunterlaf
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby simply the best 10 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:11 pm

Hunterlaf wrote:Parshall C squad only lost 3 games this year

Parshall doesn't have good young players. Jalen Finely was ok, but thats it.

All they had on there jv was a bunch of juniors that weren't very good.

They also had a kid that looks like steve nash. that was pretty cool.

"Greatness consists in trying to be great. There is no other way."

"Skill and confidence are an unconquered army."
simply the best 10
NDPreps Starter

Postby SportsAreLife » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:23 pm

Trinity's C squad was tough. Only lost to Williston and Bismarck High. Both were close games too.

SportsAreLife

Postby Mauer07 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:43 pm

SportsAreLife wrote:Trinity's C squad was tough. Only lost to Williston and Bismarck High. Both were close games too.

That team had Robbie Morey who is just unbelievebly good and Aaron Grinsteinner (coach grinsteinner's son) is going to pretty good in the future too
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:49 pm

Come on guys Cavalier easily had the best C squad this year most of them played or started varsity this year. haha :)
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby john deere » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:58 pm

IA  I believe the four winds c- squad also lost to munich-starkweather
john deere
NDPreps Rookie

Postby mags » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:36 pm

i remember working a bball tourney for younger kids a few years back and carrington had a team there.. i noticed their warmup jersey's said .. 2010 state champs. i thought it was rediculous that someone would put that on their warmups as little kids. but i guess thats prolly about the age of kids that would be on carringtons c squad right now .. it would be their freshman .. maybe they r quite good and will be 2010 state champs
mags
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:40 pm

mags wrote:i remember working a bball tourney for younger kids a few years back and carrington had a team there.. i noticed their warmup jersey's said .. 2010 state champs. i thought it was rediculous that someone would put that on their warmups as little kids. but i guess thats prolly about the age of kids that would be on carringtons c squad right now .. it would be their freshman .. maybe they r quite good and will be 2010 state champs

I don't think that says anything about the team, predicting a state championship in the 5th-6th grade, anything can happen  between now and 2010.

900 CLUB!!:thanx::clap:
Last edited by project-pat on Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby power-aid14 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:55 pm

project-pat wrote:
mags wrote:i remember working a bball tourney for younger kids a few years back and carrington had a team there.. i noticed their warmup jersey's said .. 2010 state champs. i thought it was rediculous that someone would put that on their warmups as little kids. but i guess thats prolly about the age of kids that would be on carringtons c squad right now .. it would be their freshman .. maybe they r quite good and will be 2010 state champs

I don't think that says anything about the team, predicting a state championship in the 5th-6th grade, anything can happen  between now and 2010.

two years ago would mean they would have been 7th to 8th graders,, quite the difference there
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:57 pm

power-aid14 wrote:
project-pat wrote:

two years ago would mean they would have been 7th to 8th graders,, quite the difference there

he said a few, which doesnt necessarily mean 2
project-pat

Postby rumbles » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:30 am

[user=754]mags[/user] wrote:
i remember working a bball tourney for younger kids a few years back and carrington had a team there.. i noticed their warmup jersey's said .. 2010 state champs. i thought it was rediculous that someone would put that on their warmups as little kids. but i guess thats prolly about the age of kids that would be on carringtons c squad right now .. it would be their freshman .. maybe they r quite good and will be 2010 state champs
Sounds pretty cocky
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:31 am

Sounds pretty cocky
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:31 am

Sounds pretty cocky
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby fruit snack » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:28 pm

hahaha goodluck with that
fruit snack

Postby bballfan_05 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:38 pm

fruit snack wrote:

Yea... I wonder if they have their hotel rooms booked in Bismarck yet?
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:40 pm

fruit snack wrote:

yeah that is the cockiest thing i've ever seen, and it's coming from kids that age.
project-pat

Postby dukefan32 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:59 am

I'll bet you they won't even go to STATE as seniors......
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to Boys