Best C Squad

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:46 am

web17 wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:Nice Tounament this weekend in GF at the Red River tourney.  The Jam Boyz are the real deal.  They pretty much took it to us in the Championship Game.  I will be the first to give them Props!  They are the real deal, and the thing was they were Eighth Graders. 

Those boys came with it all day!

waht place did they get? i mean 4 winds. who did they play?

FW placed 2nd behind the Jam Boyz.  Those boys were very well coached and poised.  They conducted themselves on the off the court as champions!  They got my respect the first time I watched them play!  That was in the Jr Grand Am.  The Freshman played in the High School Tournament.  They didn't play in the Freshman brackett. 

The first game, we played Fischer-Climax, then the Knights (didn't know where they were from), then we played the Jam Boyz.   Overall, it was a nice tournament.  I would have to say the officiating was a little shaky, but that wasn't the reason we lost, it was we were just plan out done!
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby web17 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:30 am

Indians Alumni wrote:
web17 wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:Nice Tounament this weekend in GF at the Red River tourney.  The Jam Boyz are the real deal.  They pretty much took it to us in the Championship Game.  I will be the first to give them Props!  They are the real deal, and the thing was they were Eighth Graders. 

Those boys came with it all day!

waht place did they get? i mean 4 winds. who did they play?

FW placed 2nd behind the Jam Boyz.  Those boys were very well coached and poised.  They conducted themselves on the off the court as champions!  They got my respect the first time I watched them play!  That was in the Jr Grand Am.  The Freshman played in the High School Tournament.  They didn't play in the Freshman brackett. 

The first game, we played Fischer-Climax, then the Knights (didn't know where they were from), then we played the Jam Boyz.   Overall, it was a nice tournament.  I would have to say the officiating was a little shaky, but that wasn't the reason we lost, it was we were just plan out done!

i saw the brackets and i thought Fisher was the knights...
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:53 am

It could be, you know I didn't really pay too much attention to who we were playing just what we needed to do! 

I think we may be in one more this spring then Team camps start.  I am eager to go watch those also!  Those should be fun
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby HeisAlive » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:38 am

Does anyone have a point of contact for the jr grand am in GF???
Phil 4:13,19
HeisAlive
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby countychamps 87-88 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:56 am

[font=arial][size=1][size=3]NEW TOWN EAGLES, HAVE THE BEST C SQUAD, AND WILL THE BE THE TEAM TO WATCH IN A YEAR,WITH  3 FRESHMEN PLAYING VARSITY THEM KIDS GOT TALENT, FOX, LYSON,,POITRA GOING TO BE A TRIO UNMATCHED.
[/size]
[/font][/size]
countychamps 87-88

Postby The Schwab » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:42 pm

countychamps 87-88 wrote:[font=arial][size=1][size=3]NEW TOWN EAGLES, HAVE THE BEST C SQUAD, AND WILL THE BE THE TEAM TO WATCH IN A YEAR,WITH  3 FRESHMEN PLAYING VARSITY THEM KIDS GOT TALENT, FOX, LYSON,,POITRA GOING TO BE A TRIO [/size][size=3]UNMATCHED.[/size][/font][/size]
pretty bold
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:53 am

The Schwab wrote:
countychamps 87-88 wrote:[font=arial][size=1][size=3]NEW TOWN EAGLES, HAVE THE BEST C SQUAD, AND WILL THE BE THE TEAM TO WATCH IN A YEAR,WITH  3 FRESHMEN PLAYING VARSITY THEM KIDS GOT TALENT, FOX, LYSON,,POITRA GOING TO BE A TRIO [/size][size=3]UNMATCHED.[/size][/font][/size]
pretty bold

That is pretty bold!  What kind of Travelling Tourney's have your boys been to?  I wonder how they would compete in some of these travelling tournaments
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby HeisAlive » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:20 am

I've seen some of this guys play and all I've got to say is... "There's next year!"
Phil 4:13,19
HeisAlive
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby countychamps 87-88 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:47 pm

traveling tournaments, last 3 years all over north dakota and montana, never came home without hardware......
countychamps 87-88

Postby Claz B Fan » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:14 pm

7th place trophys dont count for much in 8 team tournaments
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby countychamps 87-88 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:20 am

didnt know they gave those places out, only seen 1st-3rd
countychamps 87-88

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:43 am

I dont see nothing to impressive from New Town sept Finley if i am correct correct me if im wrong! but i have to say Carrington,4 Winds,Lamoure mabey,Wells County!
Ball Till I Fall

Postby baseball » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:19 pm

countychamps 87-88 wrote:[font=arial][size=1][size=3]NEW TOWN EAGLES, HAVE THE BEST C SQUAD, AND WILL THE BE THE TEAM TO WATCH IN A YEAR,WITH  3 FRESHMEN PLAYING VARSITY THEM KIDS GOT TALENT, FOX, LYSON,,POITRA GOING TO BE A TRIO UNMATCHED.
[/size]
[/font][/size]

heres my question??  how do they count as a C squad team if over half the kids on the floor play varsity?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:29 pm

baseball wrote:
countychamps 87-88 wrote:[font=arial][size=1][size=3]NEW TOWN EAGLES, HAVE THE BEST C SQUAD, AND WILL THE BE THE TEAM TO WATCH IN A YEAR,WITH  3 FRESHMEN PLAYING VARSITY THEM KIDS GOT TALENT, FOX, LYSON,,POITRA GOING TO BE A TRIO UNMATCHED.
[/size]
[/font][/size]

heres my question??  how do they count as a C squad team if over half the kids on the floor play varsity?

HAHA thats a good point!!
Ball Till I Fall

Postby countychamps 87-88 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:15 am

finely doesnt go to attend new town

countychamps 87-88

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:14 am

countychamps 87-88 wrote:finely doesnt go to attend new town

wat?
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Johhnyping » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:05 pm

Best C Squad is like asking what salad bar has the best lettuce

NO ONE CARES
Johhnyping
NDPreps Starter

Postby Hinsa » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:42 am

I've heard rumors that the Zohr Widgets have a freshman squad that is rekindling thoughts of past glories of their championship runs of the 50's...

They've got some kid named Earvin that plays the point like he's a magician, a sweet shooting forward - Lawrence - that makes threes from the corner with annoying consistency, a Lewis kid that has perfected the sky hook, a big, burly kid named Karl that is a rebounding machine, and a 2 guard named Michael who is a gamer at crunch time.

Earvin (Magic) Johnson, Lawrence (Larry) Bird, Lewis Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar), Karl Malone, and Michael Jordan. Destined for back-to-back titles in 2010 and '11. ;)

Seriously, whoever thought of this thread ought to have a great career in marketing - getting dozens of people to post to this thread and thousands to look at it. This person knows how to grab the attention of people.

Best "C" squad - whoulda thunk it?????
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Boys