Best C Squad

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby timeouttime » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:37 pm

Last edited by timeouttime on Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timeouttime

Postby Roughrider » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:42 pm

timeouttime wrote:I hear Devan Stoldorf will be returning for his fifth year of highschool ball after redshirting his freshman year. He will be anchoring the Bowman C squad for his fifth and final year. At the ripe age of 20 he will provide great leadership for the young and talented freshmen. Best of luck to he and his Bowman sqaud.

is there any particular reason why u have to post something so dumb like that.
GO SIOUX GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roughrider
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby mags » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:18 pm

rumbles wrote:[user=754]mags[/user] wrote:
i remember working a bball tourney for younger kids a few years back and carrington had a team there.. i noticed their warmup jersey's said .. 2010 state champs. i thought it was rediculous that someone would put that on their warmups as little kids. but i guess thats prolly about the age of kids that would be on carringtons c squad right now .. it would be their freshman .. maybe they r quite good and will be 2010 state champs
Sounds pretty cocky

juss so everyone knows i am agreeing that is VERY cocky which is kind of what i was implying in the first place. but people were talking about that group of kids and i figured i would supply that information.
mags
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:36 pm

mags wrote:
rumbles wrote:[user=754]mags[/user] wrote:
i remember working a bball tourney for younger kids a few years back and carrington had a team there.. i noticed their warmup jersey's said .. 2010 state champs. i thought it was rediculous that someone would put that on their warmups as little kids. but i guess thats prolly about the age of kids that would be on carringtons c squad right now .. it would be their freshman .. maybe they r quite good and will be 2010 state champs
Sounds pretty cocky

juss so everyone knows i am agreeing that is VERY cocky which is kind of what i was implying in the first place. but people were talking about that group of kids and i figured i would supply that information.

it is cocky but it is pretty funny

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:47 pm

FW has to have one of the best crew of freshman, Oliver Dauphinais, Chuckie Lovejoy, Wambli Dubois, Joran Black, Demry Lawrence, Scottie Bull!  They are all tough, You should have seen them this weekend in DL taking the Elks Tourney!  DL freshman had no chance.   I think Oliver D is the future of FW basketball, that boy only gets better and better.  

Coach Smith has built a legacy at FW!!!
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:49 pm

john deere wrote:IA  I believe the four winds c- squad also lost to munich-starkweather

FW C squad played their B squad. 
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:50 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:FW has to have one of the best crew of freshman, Oliver Dauphinais, Chuckie Lovejoy, Wambli Dubois, Joran Black, Demry Lawrence, Scottie Bull!  They are all tough, You should have seen them this weekend in DL taking the Elks Tourney!  DL freshman had no chance.   I think Oliver D is the future of FW basketball, that boy only gets better and better.  

im curious who were they playing against in these games? and how would they stack up against a good team like the jamboys or the jammers

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby rumbles » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:59 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:FW has to have one of the best crew of freshman, Oliver Dauphinais, Chuckie Lovejoy, Wambli Dubois, Joran Black, Demry Lawrence, Scottie Bull!  They are all tough, You should have seen them this weekend in DL taking the Elks Tourney!  DL freshman had no chance.   I think Oliver D is the future of FW basketball, that boy only gets better and better.  

yea i remember watching their freshman play as 8th graders last year and they were pretty talented
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby statpacker » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:36 pm

does anybody know if these all star freshman going to be in the msu beavers tourney, this sat, i would like to watch them and see how good they really are.

statpacker

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:39 am

cdub1 wrote:

im curious who were they playing against in these games? and how would they stack up against a good team like the jamboys or the jammers

The will be tested this weekend in GF Grand Am Tourney.  Should be a good tourney!
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby john deere » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:16 am

IA  munich starkweather had four freshman playing in that game.  two of them also played B-squad because of numbers.  That definitely wasn't the m-s b-squad being they beat four winds b-squad by 20 + points
john deere
NDPreps Rookie

Postby fruit snack » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:09 am

ive seen them all play be4....nothing that impressive!!
fruit snack

Postby HeisAlive » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:45 am

If this is the same Carrington team in Bismarck last weekend, don't make your reservation in Bismarck just yet.  If this is the team, Minot Magic (8th grade travel team) beat them 45-14.  So....  the future looks bright for other class "B" teams!
Phil 4:13,19
HeisAlive
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:47 am

[user=1257]HeisAlive[/user] wrote:
If this is the same Carrington team in Bismarck last weekend, don't make your reservation in Bismarck just yet.  If this is the team, Minot Magic (8th grade travel team) beat them 45-14.  So....  the future looks bright for other class "B" teams!
no the team with the state champs team was an 8th grade traveling team last year they are freshman right now
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:22 am

Indian Power
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:31 am

cdub1 wrote:

FW freshman, just placed 4th in the Jr Grand Am in GF this weekend.  That was out of 26 teams.  So I would reckon they would stack up pretty well! 

I give the Jam Boyz props!  They had a great tournament.  They had a pretty good Semi-final game.  That was pretty clutch shooting against Moorehead!

They get a lot of love from the Indians!
Last edited by Indians Alumni on Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BBall dominator » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:40 pm

[user=232]Indians Alumni[/user] wrote:
Indian Power

literally or are you talking about your mascot
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:27 pm

dominationSCS wrote:[user=232]Indians Alumni[/user] wrote:
Indian Power

literally or are you talking about your mascot

I guess! 
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Tu-Big » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:39 pm

Who has the best C Squad??? Who cares....
Tu-Big

Postby project-pat » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:53 pm

Tu-Big wrote:Who has the best C Squad??? Who cares....

I wouldn't say that nobody cares. These teams are gonna be the varsitys in a couple years
project-pat

Postby Tu-Big » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:04 pm

project-pat wrote:

I wouldn't say that nobody cares. These teams are gonna be the varsitys in a couple years
There are kids the make it up to the varsity, but im more interested in B-Squads than a C-Squad, some of the C-Squads have kids that are sophomores or juniors that just go out to go out and dont really care about improving a whole lot. Im more interested about a freshman or sophomore who is playin jv ball, not c-squad, i dont think you can judge a schools program on their c-squad because alot of the times a player that is gonna be on varsity skips c-squad and plays jv right away.
Tu-Big

Postby baller01 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:10 pm

Tu-Big wrote:
project-pat wrote:

There are kids the make it up to the varsity, but im more interested in B-Squads than a C-Squad, some of the C-Squads have kids that are sophomores or juniors that just go out to go out and dont really care about improving a whole lot. Im more interested about a freshman or sophomore who is playin jv ball, not c-squad, i dont think you can judge a schools program on their c-squad because alot of the times a player that is gonna be on varsity skips c-squad and plays jv right away.

Very true point
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:10 pm

Nice Tounament this weekend in GF at the Red River tourney.  The Jam Boyz are the real deal.  They pretty much took it to us in the Championship Game.  I will be the first to give them Props!  They are the real deal, and the thing was they were Eighth Graders. 

Those boys came with it all day!

Last edited by Indians Alumni on Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby web17 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:15 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:Nice Tounament this weekend in GF at the Red River tourney.  The Jam Boyz are the real deal.  They pretty much took it to us in the Championship Game.  I will be the first to give them Props!  They are the real deal, and the thing was they were Eighth Graders. 

Those boys came with it all day!

waht place did they get? i mean 4 winds. who did they play?
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby Claz B Fan » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:32 pm

Dont the All American Eagles usually put together a nice team Ive seen them mentioned on www.dakotaprep.com
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

PreviousNext

Return to Boys