Best Gaurds in the state

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Mr. Utility » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:10 pm

ya i agree Ironheart is really good, i watched him play a few games during the season and the game was pretty boring when he was out..other guards are darling, and also adam hunt
Mr. Utility

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:16 pm

J-Rod34 wrote:
web17 wrote:
fruit snack wrote:id rather have the packs than anybody else.....shoot, i might name my kids after them

i'd take Ironheart. He is not all about shooting. nathaneil is all about shooting. that is it. Ironheart is a great passer and can score when needed. that is what i would want on my team.

If Nathaniel is all about shooting then tell me why he was #4 in the state this past season in assists per game. He was #3 going into the state tourney but he fell to number four after the tourney. Still he is .1 assist per game away from being #3.

I don't care what you say I think a good point guard will also be able to find the open man on the floor and with those stats there is no doubt that he can do that. Plus Packineau found a way to get his team that nice State Championship Trophy when push came to shove.

Packineau over Ironheart NO DOUBT

ur going by ndhsaa.com and not everyone stats r in there... IH averaged over 8 a game im pretty sure and his stats arent in there.  he is number 3 or 4 or whatever out of the people that have stats in.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:17 pm

Mr. Utility wrote:ya i agree Ironheart is really good, i watched him play a few games during the season and the game was pretty boring when he was out..other guards are darling, and also adam hunt

only thing darling and hunt do is shoot
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Aaronih » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:58 am

Lets just wait n see wat happens on the next level when TI starts at the point for Lake Region and teams up wit his close friend & last yrs Mr.Basketball Travis Mertens i bet that will fill the sports center this fall and bring lots of money to the lake region..wat u fellas think??
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby Aaronih » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:59 am

J-Rod34 wrote:
Aaronih wrote:Fellas, Honestly just give TI his dues cause when were talkin guards espeically Point Guards TI is the only u want with the ball if yur a fan teammate or coach cause if yur open he'll find u, cuttin he'll find u, or only when he has to he will take over if nobody else wants to step up..HES A TRUE LEADER..be real fellas the stats & records don't lie, and we finised#1 thas all truth..and people can back that up..so we'll end this Topic on that note..hav a wonderfull summer fellas..

Where did you finish #1?

the final poll FW was ranked #1 thas wat i meant..thas also a first for FW dang this young man did alot for FW during his career
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby CZAQ55 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:19 am

ok ironheart is gud no question but hes not even close 2 bein the best point guard in the state. to be a point guard - u have 2 lead ur team, so where was he the first game of state? he dint do much better the second game either but they were playin barnes county of all teams so he should have tore them up . as for him bein the only returning starter, give the other 4 credit for stepping up when the team needed them to.
"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."
CZAQ55
NDPreps Reserve

Postby pacod » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:33 am

CZAQ55 wrote:ok ironheart is gud no question but hes not even close 2 bein the best point guard in the state. to be a point guard - u have 2 lead ur team, so where was he the first game of state? he dint do much better the second game either but they were playin barnes county of all teams so he should have tore them up . as for him bein the only returning starter, give the other 4 credit for stepping up when the team needed them to.

Ironheart is the best gaurd in the state. He carried his team on his back, just to get to state. It's kind of funny becaue TI had 13 points 7 boards and 3 or 4 assists in the first  game of the state tourney, and that was a bad game for him. Most guys don't even average that, and to have those numbers and saying he had a bad game is saying a lot in his favor. Actually, if you were at the game, you would've seen that those other four DIDN'T step up.
pacod

Postby Aaronih » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:34 am

Another Ti diss, hmm.. yes the first state game nobody played well and it showed but i'm talkin about all the things he did through his career and he did hav 32 against hankinson they we ranked #1 for a couple of weeks.. but yea it was just 1-of those games where nothing falls,,he could have played better he admitted it but hes still the best all-around PG in the state..1st-team all state..i have respect for all the good PG's in the state but watching TI all the time u see wat he can do..i dunno..THAS MY STORY N I'M STICKING TO IT..lol next..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby grizz » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:11 am

Will you try to talk about someone else besides TI?? Yes hes good and everyone knows that, but that doesnt mean you have to brag him up in every post. A little less biased please.........
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby Aaronih » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:12 am

I respect all the players in tha state i just give my opinion on mine,maybe i'm wrong maybe i'm not, thas y we post em. i wonder if any of the other good players have family on here representing them? thas something to be proud of i wouldn't have any problem w/anyone bragging up a family member on here, (u should be proud & have good sportsmanship)..thankx for the respect from u...
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby grizz » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:50 am

Every one of  your posts is the same tho Aaron. You talk about us ragging on TI, which we really don't, and then you talk about why hes so good. I'll say it again, we all know hes good, but that doesn't mean everyone is going to chose him over every other PG in the state. Then you go and have a pity party for yourself saying how we dont give any respect or something. I honestly don't think that is the point of this website to talk about 1 thing, let alone 1 person.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby Weezy Baby » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:26 am

grizz wrote:Every one of  your posts is the same tho Aaron. You talk about us ragging on TI, which we really don't, and then you talk about why hes so good. I'll say it again, we all know hes good, but that doesn't mean everyone is going to chose him over every other PG in the state. Then you go and have a pity party for yourself saying how we dont give any respect or something. I honestly don't think that is the point of this website to talk about 1 thing, let alone 1 person.

haha PITY PARTY... no doubt. but he is a great player
Weezy Baby

Postby Aaronih » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:22 pm

I'm just sending my boi off uknow hes gonna be gone next year and i respect wat yur saying just respect mine..thankx for the info fellas and have a nice weekend..holla..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:01 pm

best guard in the state is easily bakkum jus because he is the best GUARD OVERALL point guard i will also give to bakkum followed by ironheart the packs are better shooting guards ironheart is a better passer but the packs are better scorers bakkum is the best of the 4 in my opinion and i have played against all of them but ironheart and i would say bakkum did the most overall crossovers threes jumpers dimes boards packineaus just scored alot which is a very good thing and i have not played against ironheart

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby grizz » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:13 am

Aaronih wrote:I'm just sending my boi off uknow hes gonna be gone next year and i respect wat yur saying just respect mine..thankx for the info fellas and have a nice weekend..holla..

I see where your comin from. TI is a good guy. After state he was hangin out with a couple of my friends from the bball team and they said he was cool stuff. I think he was even thinkin about being on their 3v3 team. That would be a big pickup!
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby kobe4mvp » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:03 am

I think Adam Hunt is hands down one of the best gaurds in the state. i played against him a couple times in the past few years and if you play up on the guy he'll blow right past you and if you play off of him he'll drop a three bomb right in your face i mean how do you defend it. he also shares the ball very well when he knows he's having an off shooting night he starts dishing the ball and he just picks it up on the defensive end he lets his defense create his offense. so either way he's still keepin his 18 point average. (could be a little off on the average but you catch my drift)
kobe4mvp

Postby Tu-Big » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:15 pm

If i was picking players for my team id go with Bakkum and the Packs, their games or so much more developed than the rest of the players being mentioned not only on the offensive side of the ball, but they all 3 can play defense. Offensively they all not only have 1 go to move, but they have moves on top of moves, and they all can shoot from 25 feet. If i had to pick 1 of them though id pick Bakkum because he can go out and score 35 points or he can score 20 and dish out 10 assists, being unselfish is a hard quality to come by when you're the go to guy, not saying the packs are selfish, but Bakkum just sets up people better.
Tu-Big

Postby Aaronih » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:41 am

WAT U SMOKING? WHEN U METION THOSE NAMES U HAVE TO METION TI'S CAUSE U JUST HAVE 2 EVERY1 KNOWS THAT THAS Y THEY ALL STATE 1ST TEAM...
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby power-aid14 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:15 am

Aaronih wrote:WAT U SMOKING? WHEN U METION THOSE NAMES U HAVE TO METION TI'S CAUSE U JUST HAVE 2 EVERY1 KNOWS THAT THAS Y THEY ALL STATE 1ST TEAM...

easy big guy
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bball_12 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:46 pm

i would have to agree on that one hunt can shoot the rock amzing and take it to the hole
bball_12

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:05 pm

[font=arial]Tony Ironheart!!!![/font]
Ball Till I Fall

Postby highrise » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:12 pm

class a pg may

class b ti
highrise
NDPreps Reserve

Postby King James » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:41 pm

07-08 Cameron Malzer is goin to be the best junior guard
Wheres the elbow
King James
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:19 pm

Ball Till I Fall wrote:[font=arial]Tony Ironheart!!!![/font]

the play he made in the Fargo Lions Game was one of the best ive seen from a HS ball player.  running the fast break with a no-look bounce from one wing to another.....amazing....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Baller » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:06 pm

"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

PreviousNext

Return to Boys