Class B Lions All-Star Team

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby J-Rod34 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:18 am

One thing is for sure the state champion Parshall Braves will be represented well with Coach Ken Hall coaching the team and the Packineaus should be playing.
Last edited by J-Rod34 on Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
J-Rod34

Postby Baller » Thu May 17, 2007 6:22 am

Class A boys

Jordan Schmitz, Williston. Tate Kick, Dickinson. Shaun Knife, Turtle Mountain. Justin Belohlavek, Mandan. Marcus Fridley, Dickinson. Jordan Wilhelm, Bismarck. Luke Heck, Jamestown. Remington Utgaard, Fargo South. Miko Elias, Fargo Shanley. Dan Bergerson, Fargo Shanley. Justin Lake, Fargo North. John Kramer, Wahpeton.

Class B boys

Luke Lorenz, Mayville-Portland-Clifford-Galesburg. Justin Moe, Park River. Mark Bakkum, Steele-Dawson. Tony Ironheart, Four Winds. R.J. Darling, Minnewaukan-Leeds. Adam Hunt, Dunseith. Robbie Getzloff, Des Lacs-Burlington. Jacob Wheeling, Killdeer. Jordan Rising, Dickinson Trinity. Kyle Boger, Hazen. Neil Packineau, Parshall. Nathaniel Packineau, Parshall.

Alternates:Tanner Friesen, Shiloh Christian. Beau Sizer, Barnes County North. Matt Lingen, Kindred. Nick Bylin, Adams-Edmore.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Thu May 17, 2007 6:53 am

Baller wrote:Class A boys

Jordan Schmitz, Williston. Tate Kick, Dickinson. Shaun Knife, Turtle Mountain. Justin Belohlavek, Mandan. Marcus Fridley, Dickinson. Jordan Wilhelm, Bismarck. Luke Heck, Jamestown. Remington Utgaard, Fargo South. Miko Elias, Fargo Shanley. Dan Bergerson, Fargo Shanley. Justin Lake, Fargo North. John Kramer, Wahpeton.

Class B boys

Luke Lorenz, Mayville-Portland-Clifford-Galesburg. Justin Moe, Park River. Mark Bakkum, Steele-Dawson. Tony Ironheart, Four Winds. R.J. Darling, Minnewaukan-Leeds. Adam Hunt, Dunseith. Robbie Getzloff, Des Lacs-Burlington. Jacob Wheeling, Killdeer. Jordan Rising, Dickinson Trinity. Kyle Boger, Hazen. Neil Packineau, Parshall. Nathaniel Packineau, Parshall.

Alternates:Tanner Friesen, Shiloh Christian. Beau Sizer, Barnes County North. Matt Lingen, Kindred. Nick Bylin, Adams-Edmore.
Next question, who is going to win?  Class A or B?
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby da_man 23 » Thu May 17, 2007 7:49 am

It should be a very good couple of games, but who will be the starting 5 for each and who will be the match ups? i think that will be more interesting and should decide whos going to win.
da_man 23

Postby bballer2 » Thu May 17, 2007 11:22 am

Indians Alumni wrote:

Class B boys

why is qvuale not playing??????????
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby da_man 23 » Thu May 17, 2007 12:04 pm

He is taking classes at Montana.
da_man 23

Postby BB11 » Fri May 18, 2007 3:19 am

[user=232]Indians Alumni[/user] wrote:

Class B boys

B has got shooters - but so does A - besides Getzlaff - the B team really doesn't have a post prescense does it? Luke can play post - but is undersized - am I missing someone here or isn't most of the team made up of shooting guards and a couple of point guards. It looks like B only has one 4 player with Luke and one 5 player with Getzlaff. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby basketballer » Fri May 18, 2007 7:22 pm

BB11 wrote:[user=232]Indians Alumni[/user] wrote:

Class B boys

Next question, who is going to win?? Class A or B?

B has got shooters - but so does A - besides Getzlaff - the B team really doesn't have a post prescense does it? Luke can play post - but is undersized - am I missing someone here or isn't most of the team made up of shooting guards and a couple of point guards. It looks like B only has one 4 player with Luke and one 5 player with Getzlaff. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

i think rising plays the 4 spot.

basketballer

Postby cdub1 » Fri May 18, 2007 7:56 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:

Class B boys

i predict a wins in two big blowouts cant imagine them stopping belohlavek kick fridley wilhelm and knife should be alot of nice dunks in this game and a lot of highlight plays sounds like belohlavek and kick are pretty good with the oops on the b side packineaus will shine in this game and i think wheeling shows his skill playing against former traveling teammate marcus fridley

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BBall dominator » Fri May 18, 2007 10:12 pm

In the last few the only player to have a really good game was tom verdouw there is usually good defense which is why the B doesn't do so well they just don't see defense like that while the A does night in and night out I also predict A winning but maybe one blowout
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby feeshattack » Sat May 19, 2007 9:47 am

basketballer wrote:
BB11 wrote:[user=232]Indians Alumni[/user] wrote:

Class B boys

Next question, who is going to win?? Class A or B?

i think rising plays the 4 spot.

yes rising plays the post... he is a little undersized but definetly makes up for it with his length  of arms and quickness... very athletic and is a great defender
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mr. Me Too » Mon May 21, 2007 7:55 am

The Packineau's are tough against any type of D...they can get off a shot when ur playin' the toughest D, and they also make the craziest shots, so they'll stand-out in this game...
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby basketball4u » Mon May 21, 2007 4:29 pm

yeah the packineau's are just simpliy amazing..that game will be good..also the college that they are going to are VERY lucky to have them
Bishop Ryan Boys Basketball Team*clap*
basketball4u
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bballfan_05 » Mon May 21, 2007 4:35 pm

basketball4u wrote:yeah the packineau's are just simpliy amazing..that game will be good..also the college that they are going to are VERY lucky to have them
State championship game was amazing, just really think that the media screwed up not having one of them be up for mr. basketball. Others had better stats, but they dont always tell the story.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby basketball4u » Tue May 22, 2007 11:56 am

yeah..i think one of them should of been up for mr.basketball..but whatever, cant say much now, because its over!
Bishop Ryan Boys Basketball Team*clap*
basketball4u
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Mr. Me Too » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:15 pm

scc wrote:
basketball4u wrote:yeah..i think one of them should of been up for mr.basketball..but whatever, cant say much now, because its over!

Exactly.

well they definitely can say "STATE CHAMPS BABY!!!!" ahaha....
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:16 pm

what are the dates for the games?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Boys