Parshall Braves

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby J-Rod34 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:33 pm

Here you go feeshattack, now you don't have to post under something that says back-to-back Region 8 Champions. Parshall now has a State Championship Topic.
J-Rod34

Postby dogfather » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:40 pm

hey yo J-rod nice post way to go
dogfather
NDPreps Rookie

Postby feeshattack » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:33 pm

haha thanks... congrats Parshall
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby IceCold_Football » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:04 pm

yep congrats u guys played a great game..and also had a great weekend
IceCold_Football
NDPreps Reserve

Postby blaze88 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:19 pm

good job braves u were all amazing out there and showed that u were the best team there for all three days. neil and nathaniel u proved to the whole state that you 2 are the most unstoppable kids in the state, i havent seen one person be able to do what either of you two can do day in and day out. CONGRADS OR WINNING STATE.
Last edited by blaze88 on Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blaze88

Postby SportsAreLife » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:36 pm

Congratulations to Parshall. I couldn't believe how tough they played Saturday night. The Pack Attack played ridicuously and hit some pretty big shots to help put Trinity away for good.
SportsAreLife

Postby IceCold_Football » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:55 pm

SportsAreLife wrote:Congratulations to Parshall. I couldn't believe how tough they played Saturday night. The Pack Attack played ridicuously and hit some pretty big shots to help put Trinity away for good.

trinity will be back and they are not out for good
IceCold_Football
NDPreps Reserve

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:57 pm

IceCold_Football wrote:
SportsAreLife wrote:Congratulations to Parshall. I couldn't believe how tough they played Saturday night. The Pack Attack played ridicuously and hit some pretty big shots to help put Trinity away for good.

It'll take some work, it's not easy when you lose 5 starters.
project-pat

Postby J-Rod34 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:59 pm

IceCold_Football wrote:

I am sure they will find a way- they always do.
J-Rod34

Postby jetblue12 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:01 pm

IceCold_Football wrote:

everybody read this and recognize.
jetblue12
NDPreps Starter

Postby IceCold_Football » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:02 pm

project-pat wrote:
IceCold_Football wrote:

ya but how many starters did they loose from last years roster
IceCold_Football
NDPreps Reserve

Postby meadowlark lemon » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:01 am

Congrats to the Parshall Braves. They played an amazing tourney. I will never forget that 4 point play, gave me goose bumps.
meadowlark lemon
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Diamond D » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:04 am

Always good to see a true Class B school win the state tournament.:paper:

Congratulations to the Parshall Braves.

Last edited by Diamond D on Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond D

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:26 am

IceCold_Football wrote:
project-pat wrote:
IceCold_Football wrote:

ya but how many starters did they loose from last years roster
yeah it should be easy for a school like trinity to replace their seniors with new players :)......
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bawlhogg701 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:49 am

Congrats to the Parshall Braves! Great game, great tourney. The twins and Youngbird were just 2 much 2 handle. The 4 point play took the cake. Didn't DT's shooting look horrible? Especially that kid that airballed the free-throw?
<{I Ball}>
bawlhogg701
NDPreps Starter

Postby fruit snack » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:56 am

bawlhogg701 wrote:Congrats to the Parshall Braves! Great game, great tourney. The twins and Youngbird were just 2 much 2 handle. The 4 point play took the cake. Didn't DT's shooting look horrible? Especially that kid that airballed the free-throw?

the 4 point play was great.....and then i beleive the next possesion neil came down and had a 3 point play......those plays were the dagger!!!
fruit snack

Postby J-Rod34 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:04 am

Yes- Congradulations to the Braves Players and Coaches you were able to show the state why you were the #1 rated team in the state going into the season. To the Seniors on the team you guys are so deserving of this- all the work finally paid off. I remember watching you guys in the 5th grade and then the summer tourney's individual camps and team camps. After putting all of the work into one group I don't think there is a group f individuals in the state that are more deserving of it.

You were able to put 4 games together and beat three really good teams in the state tourney and one in regionals. Way to represent Parshall and Region 8.
J-Rod34

Postby BB11 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:28 am

[user=1251]Diamond D[/user] wrote:

Agreed - I also agree - that 4 point play had me up and screaming along with about 8,500 other people at the Civic - I thought the roof was going to come off.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby J-Rod34 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:30 am

BB11 wrote:[user=1251]Diamond D[/user] wrote:

�
Agreed - I also agree - that 4 point play had me up and screaming along with about 8,500 other people at the Civic - I thought the roof was going to come off.

Agree
J-Rod34

Postby KevO42 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:15 am

Diamond D wrote:Always good to see a true Class B school win the state tournament.:paper:

DT is a tru class b school so get off of it
KevO42

Postby The Schwab » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:39 am

KevO42 wrote:
Diamond D wrote:Always good to see a true Class B school win the state tournament.:paper:

DT is a tru class b school so get off of it
no technically they havent always been class b.....so there not really a TRUE class b school.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby Edward III » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:32 pm

With all the talk of Trinity recruiting, can anyone clear up the rumor with some facts please ---I heard that Parshall has a player who has a sister that was on the Mandan girls team that won the state. I know nobody gave any real evidence about Trinity but what about this????
Edward III
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BBall dominator » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:34 pm

[user=560]Edward III[/user] wrote:
With all the talk of Trinity recruiting, can anyone clear up the rumor with some facts please ---I heard that Parshall has a player who has a sister that was on the Mandan girls team that won the state. I know nobody gave any real evidence about Trinity but what about this????

yea but people overlook in on the rez so they don't step on any toes but in the article its says right in it that he chose parshall to play w/ the packineaus but he wasn't really a factor
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Edward III » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:39 pm

So which came first-the Mandan girl in Mandan or the trip to Parshall?
Edward III
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BBall dominator » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:41 pm

[user=560]Edward III[/user] wrote:
So which came first-the Mandan girl in Mandan or the trip to Parshall?

I have no idea but w/ or w/o I think they would've won the packineau twins are amazing and youngbird should be a stud next year
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Next

Return to Boys