Parshall Braves

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby finfam06 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:16 pm

fruit snack wrote:
blaze88 wrote:ok first off its the rez, and the way some people think is that they see a good team and they are going to be good the next year again so the kid will transfer there so he or she can play for that team. jalen went to 4winds last year and he transfered to parshall and has been going to school there the whole year.

im almost possitive he only went there because he new he would play a little bit and he new that parshall had a really good shot to win state....just like his sister, she went to mandan and they won state....she left FW because she new they were terrible haha...and the only won like 2 games....more power to them i guess!!

Like I said fruit cakes, the Finley's are not from Four Winds, but they enjoyed playing for Four Winds! Anyway, both contributed to their teams success and both schools are State Champions!!! Way to go Parshall and Mandan Braves!
finfam06
NDPreps Reserve

Postby finfam06 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:24 pm

fruit snack wrote:the article pretty much says, jaden went to parshall cause they were good....and marley went to mandan because they were good, becuase there dad is obsessed with winning a state title......i was at a 3 on 3 tournament in minot, and i seen jaden playing and everytime he wasnt do sumthing right his dad would sit there and yell at him the whole time, and it looked like jaden would just get frustrated and it didnt help him......but val got his wish

Fruit cakes, Fruit cakes, why all the hate towards my nephew Val? Like the article says, three state champions in the family!!!
finfam06
NDPreps Reserve

Postby finfam06 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:27 pm

Edward III wrote:Sounds like someone is a little defensive. If you read my statement before you jumped to conclusions, I was looking for info to clear up something.

No defensiveness, just indicating the facts that Parshall are 2007 State Class "B" Champions! Sure more exciting to watch than Trinity though!
finfam06
NDPreps Reserve

Postby commonman » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:50 pm

finfam06 wrote:
fruit snack wrote:
blaze88 wrote:ok first off its the rez, and the way some people think is that they see a good team and they are going to be good the next year again so the kid will transfer there so he or she can play for that team. jalen went to 4winds last year and he transfered to parshall and has been going to school there the whole year.

im almost possitive he only went there because he new he would play a little bit and he new that parshall had a really good shot to win state....just like his sister, she went to mandan and they won state....she left FW because she new they were terrible haha...and the only won like 2 games....more power to them i guess!!

Like I said fruit cakes, the Finley's are not from Four Winds, but they enjoyed playing for Four Winds! Anyway, both contributed to their teams success and both schools are State Champions!!! Way to go Parshall and Mandan Braves!

Just on questions finfam- Where did they attend school the most at?
commonman

Postby finfam06 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:26 am

commonman wrote:
finfam06 wrote:
fruit snack wrote:

Marlee attended elementary at Richholt and solhiem in Bismarck. Jalen attended Richholt and cannon ball elementary schools. Again, mother is from standing rock and father from Fort Berthold! They (Finley's) grew up in Bismarck! Mother and father both worked in Bismarck in the late 80's to the early 2000's.
finfam06
NDPreps Reserve

Postby fruit snack » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:22 am

finfam06 wrote:
fruit snack wrote:the article pretty much says, jaden went to parshall cause they were good....and marley went to mandan because they were good, becuase there dad is obsessed with winning a state title......i was at a 3 on 3 tournament in minot, and i seen jaden playing and everytime he wasnt do sumthing right his dad would sit there and yell at him the whole time, and it looked like jaden would just get frustrated and it didnt help him......but val got his wish

Fruit cakes, Fruit cakes, why all the hate towards my nephew Val? Like the article says, three state champions in the family!!!

i was hating...i just thought it was funny that certain people can go where ever they want
fruit snack

Postby finfam06 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:32 am

fruit snack wrote:
finfam06 wrote:

i was hating...i just thought it was funny that certain people can go where ever they want

When you talked about Val being obsessed, you are insinuating that you all about him! If you know so much, how much education does he have? Did he ever play college basketball? What is he doing now, etc.  My nephew Val is a State Champion in his own right that his led his team all the way. Next time, don't shoot your mouth off about someone if you personally don't know them, it could get you into trouble! Just some advise from somebody thats knows better.
finfam06
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Baller » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:35 am

finfam06 wrote:
fruit snack wrote:
finfam06 wrote:

When you talked about Val being obsessed, you are insinuating that you all about him! If you know so much, how much education does he have? Did he ever play college basketball? What is he doing now, etc.  My nephew Val is a State Champion in his own right that his led his team all the way. Next time, don't shoot your mouth off about someone if you personally don't know them, it could get you into trouble! Just some advise from somebody thats knows better.

He wasn't acting like he knew everything about him.  He was stating what he witnessed at a 3 on 3 tourny and what he read in the Bismarck Tribune. 
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby commonman » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:11 am

finfam06 wrote:
commonman wrote:
finfam06 wrote:
fruit snack wrote:

Marlee attended elementary at Richholt and solhiem in Bismarck. Jalen attended Richholt and cannon ball elementary schools. Again, mother is from standing rock and father from Fort Berthold! They (Finley's) grew up in Bismarck! Mother and father both worked in Bismarck in the late 80's to the early 2000's.

When did they move to Four Winds? Why did they leave Bismarck? In a topic on Mandan recruiting you said that Jalen will sonn be moving to Mandan, when is that time or has he decided to stay in Parshall? If you want to deny it here is the link http://www.northdakotapreps.com/forum32/1242-4.html It is the first post on that page.

Just kind of wondering what is going on here. I am not looking for trouble. I hope that for Jalens sake he stays in Parshall as the school has a very high graduation rate and you can get a good education there and if he has the potential or desire to go to college he will have no problem getting into a college with a degree from Parshall, many have.
Last edited by commonman on Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
commonman

Postby grizz » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:55 pm

finfam06 wrote:
fruit snack wrote:
finfam06 wrote:

Is that a threat??
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby J-Rod34 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:58 pm

grizz wrote:
finfam06 wrote:
fruit snack wrote:
finfam06 wrote:

Is that a threat??

C'mon guys there is not need for this to get personal like that. This is a board for comments on Parshall lets try to keep it that way. There is no need for this topic to get locked up. Thanks
J-Rod34

Postby fruit snack » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:59 pm

grizz wrote:
finfam06 wrote:
fruit snack wrote:
finfam06 wrote:

Is that a threat??

i wasnt shooting my mouth of.....i cant talk on here, so it would be my fingers lol....and whats val gonna do, come and beat me up!
fruit snack

Previous

Return to Boys