State B Predictions for 2007-08 Season

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby heartstopper » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:57 pm

Is the boy hoopster out yet? i saw the girls one out a bit ago and was just wondering?
heartstopper

Postby number33 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:38 pm

I think that basketball isnt a one man team and i also think that dunseith also had a few other good players that helped out the team but without those other player dunseith wouldnt have gone as far as they did last season and i also think that tyler allery is pretty dang good ...he is an all round sports player .. i do believe he broke the state record in most yards this year and i think that he is good enough to replace adams spot but he wont be as good as adam but he will still be pretty competive and i think that they will go far this year if they dont loose any players or any of them get injured.....
number33
NDPreps Reserve

Re: State B Predictions for 2007-08 Season

Postby burtonman09 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:07 pm

does anybody think that oak grove has a chance of making it?
burtonman09
NDPreps Reserve

Re:

Postby baseball » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:11 pm

heartstopper wrote:Is the boy hoopster out yet? i saw the girls one out a bit ago and was just wondering?

yea it is...i saw it last night
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Re:

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:44 am

jumpshot22 wrote:Lets make our own predictions on who will be competing at next years State Class B tourney. Just think only 360 days until the opening round of the 08 tourney!!! The count down is on!!

Clubber Lang: My prediction?
Interviewer: Yes, your prediction.
[Clubber looks into camera]
Clubber Lang: Pain!
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ugottaearnit » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:13 pm

ok this may sound dumb to some...but what is grafton's excuse for being in class "B"? there are entire counties in our state that has a smaller population then that town.
ugottaearnit

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:23 pm

ugottaearnit wrote:ok this may sound dumb to some...but what is grafton's excuse for being in class "B"? there are entire counties in our state that has a smaller population then that town.

It's based on enrollment at your school.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Boys