College

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby suttonbros » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:11 pm

Anybody know where some of the top state players are going for college
suttonbros

Postby baseball1981 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:01 pm

From what I've heard....Ironheart- Lake Region, Packineaus- Mayville is recruiting both of them, Bakkum is going to Mary....that's all I know of right now.
baseball1981

Postby rep » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:31 pm

sizer verballed to jamestown college
rep

Postby BBall dominator » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:34 pm

[user=267]rep[/user] wrote:
sizer verballed to jamestown college

wow they are gathering quite a bit of class b talent cook, bachmeier, Florhaug, Roemmich, Opp, A. Bachmeier, Iverson, and a few others I can't name off the top my head fettig also
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby beavof77 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:36 pm

Tony Ironheart (FW) - Lake Region

Adam Hunt (Dunseith) - BSC

Mark Bakkum(Steele-Dawson) - U. of Mary

Rob Getzloff (DLB) - Minot State/Jamestown

Dillon Duchsherer (Velva) - Jamestown

Packineaus (Parshall) Minot State/Mayville

Sizer (Barnes County North) - Jamestown

:I'm not sure how many of these are official but these are some possibilities I believe.
beavof77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsperson » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:40 pm

beavof77 wrote:Tony Ironheart (FW) - Lake Region

:I'm not sure how many of these are official but these are some possibilities I believe.

Is that serious that Dillon Duchsherer is going to Jamestown or are you just saying he could? I'm going to laugh if you say yes.
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby beavof77 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:46 pm

Yes, I work with a guy that knows the family. I think he signed awhile back. I've seen him play since was a freshman. He will do well. Why don't you agree?
beavof77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby rep » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:49 pm

beavof77 wrote:Yes, I work with a guy that knows the family. I think he signed awhile back. I've seen him play since was a freshman. He will do well. Why don't you agree?

i know nothing about him...got any stats/what kind of player he is?
rep

Postby beavof77 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:56 pm

None of this 100% accuarte but if I'm not mistaking I think he was a 4 year started for Velva. 6'3 well built forward. He's very versitle and gets up and down the court very well. He probably avg. 15 and 10 or so?? Like I said I'm not sure if the numbers are accuarate but from what I've seen and read in the paper it's roughly that. I don't know if you've seen him play "sportsperson" but I don't see why he won't succeed.
beavof77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby propel23 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:06 pm

isnt hunt going to the U of minnesota
propel23

Postby propel23 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:06 pm

propel23

Postby sportsperson » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:11 pm

beavof77 wrote:None of this 100% accuarte but if I'm not mistaking I think he was a 4 year started for Velva. 6'3 well built forward. He's very versitle and gets up and down the court very well. He probably avg. 15 and 10 or so?? Like I said I'm not sure if the numbers are accuarate but from what I've seen and read in the paper it's roughly that. I don't know if you've seen him play "sportsperson" but I don't see why he won't succeed.

I've actually played against him and he wasn't anything special at all in my opinion. He was a good 3 point shooter but that was about all he looked to do on offense and he had absolutely zero interest in playing any defense whatsoever. Last time I checked defense was a pretty important part of the game, especially in college basketball.
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby beavof77 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:14 pm

[user=1074]propel2[/user]3:

Wow! I don't know I guess I haven't heard anything about that. He is good. I would like to hear more about this.
beavof77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby propel23 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:22 pm

beavof77 wrote:[user=1074]propel2[/user]3:

Wow! I don't know I guess I haven't heard anything about that. He is good. I would like to hear more about this.

i heard it was either there or St. Louis and he chose minnesota
propel23

Postby ace » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:19 pm

i heard that minot state isnt really trying to bring anyone in this year, so are u sure the packs and Getzloff might go there???? if so tell me more about it
ace
NDPreps Starter

Postby BBall dominator » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:23 pm

[user=1074]propel23[/user] wrote:

is he playing bb or just going for school you think we'd hear a little more if he was being recruited by D1 programs not saying he can't play because for all we know he could be very tough but very suprising we don't hear more about this kid
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BB11 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:15 am

[user=458]dominationSCS[/user] wrote:
[user=1074]propel23[/user] wrote:

is he playing bb or just going for school you think we'd hear a little more if he was being recruited by D1 programs not saying he can't play because for all we know he could be very tough but very suprising we don't hear more about this kid

The rumor floating around is that Adam is planning on attending the U of M to try and walk on. But I don't know if this is a fact or not. That is what I heard at the Region 6 tourny.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby BaldEagle » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:41 am

Paul Meyer North Border - NDSSS Football
BaldEagle
NDPreps Starter

Postby Aaronih » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:26 am

TI might be going to ndsu hes not sure yet..talked w/him yesterday..congrats to all the power seniors and good luck at the next level fellas...
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby Diamond D » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:34 am

TI should come to Lake Region first unless he is looking at NDSU for the academics side.  He just isn't big enough play D1 basketball yet IMHO.  Plus he has a HUGE fan base here at Lake Region. 

I believe the Packineau boys are talking with Lake Region as well as the other two mentioned.
Diamond D

Postby jetblue12 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:36 am

does mike mathison from north border look like hes capable of playing at mayville state or und?
jetblue12
NDPreps Starter

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:37 am

I heard Mayville was talking with Neil Packineau but haven't heard anything for sure about that.  I think going to Lake Region first would definitely help Ironheart out alot.  He's definitely quick enough and talented enough but he would get exposed physically in every college game he played in.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby jetblue12 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:42 am

Weezy Baby wrote:
jetblue12 wrote:does mike mathison from north border look like hes capable of playing at mayville state or und?

haha good one. mike mathison isnt good enought o play high school ball. hes is really bad.

i agree, buttt thats what the talk is..............................
jetblue12
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Schwab » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:43 am

Weezy Baby wrote:
jetblue12 wrote:does mike mathison from north border look like hes capable of playing at mayville state or und?

haha good one. mike mathison isnt good enought o play high school ball. hes is really bad.
all state tournament team....but yea your right...he isnt good enough to play in high school....haha good one
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby jetblue12 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:45 am

The Schwab wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:

all state tournament team....but yea your right...he isnt good enough to play in high school....haha good one

two games against easy opponents but your right he did get the nod,              they played harder competion in region 2
jetblue12
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to Boys