Sportsmanship

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby IceCold_Football » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:03 pm

haha ya ur right
IceCold_Football
NDPreps Reserve

Postby kobe4mvp » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:58 am

Dunseith this year had a lot of sportsmanship. They went to the hettinger tournament with no fans and won the sportsmanship award.-when a group of people couldn't find room to sit down the whole team got up and let them sit there and they went and stood for the rest of the game that was going on and then went and got ready for there game..then the a.d. got call from some guy from max and he told the a.d. that after watching dunseith play he has never seen so much sportsmanship on and off the court and he he didn't know what they were doing up in dunseith to those players but he said keep it up..
kobe4mvp

Postby Indians Alumni » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:32 am

What ever that dude is doing is kinda creepy!  He must of wondered over from Sidelines or something.  I think he is asking the bartender for another round! 

As far as the tournament, I was there and I thought each school had their fans that were loud and annoying,  you really cannot control those people, they paid their 50 bucks too!  But for the most part, the crowds where good.  I know we have some fans that go over the line, I don't condone that in anyway, but it is not my place to say something.  I am not the school official, or the tact police!  We all have to face it, there are some good fans and rude fans.  That is the game gentleman!  Nothing more
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Boys