Class B Awards

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Aaronih » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:05 am

TI got robbed all u guys know it...it was just him that stepped up when he had too..he didn't hav the big 3> but i'm sure if he would have got to the title game hw would have got it luke lorenz?? u kiddin me over TI..i mean he did so much this year for his team..maybe if FW is inbetween fargo & GF he would get all the cocahes votes too..nothing aganist luke but com/on he was even suprized when he won it (HE TOLD TONY THAT HE GOT ROBBED) thas saying alot from luke the kid does have class though..
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Schwab » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:08 am

Aaronih wrote:TI got robbed all u guys know it...it was just him that stepped up when he had too..he didn't hav the big 3> but i'm sure if he would have got to the title game hw would have got it luke lorenz?? u kiddin me over TI..i mean he did so much this year for his team..maybe if FW is inbetween fargo & GF he would get all the cocahes votes too..nothing aganist luke but com/on he was even suprized when he won it (HE TOLD TONY THAT HE GOT ROBBED) thas saying alot from luke the kid does have class though..
Ok...First of all Luke Lorenz is one of the most polite people i've ever met in my life...so him saying that doesnt surprise me.......after watching tony this weekend i agree that he prolly got a little bit hosed....but Luke is a very good player too.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby jetblue12 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:11 am

Aaronih wrote:TI got robbed all u guys know it...it was just him that stepped up when he had too..he didn't hav the big 3> but i'm sure if he would have got to the title game hw would have got it luke lorenz?? u kiddin me over TI..i mean he did so much this year for his team..maybe if FW is inbetween fargo & GF he would get all the cocahes votes too..nothing aganist luke but com/on he was even suprized when he won it (HE TOLD TONY THAT HE GOT ROBBED) thas saying alot from luke the kid does have class though..

robbed, i think he robbed you out of that first game, what happened there?
jetblue12
NDPreps Starter

Postby Aaronih » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:19 am

Easy now hes family like. that was prolly the worst game of the season for FW if they played now they would win, they just could not make the shots they ussually make n they made up for it a lil w/ the other games 1 by 39 and the other hankinson was #1 at one time too and we put them out. but anytime u get to state its always good to win 2/3 if not all..if they played again FW would win easily..but where (SUNSHINE CHAMPS)..lol go indians..
Last edited by Aaronih on Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby kvrnm » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:08 pm

kvrnm wrote:why didnt neil make all tourney? he was named player of the game twice for parshall. very confused why he didnt get all tourney. his stats may not have been the best but he still had a huge impact and was probably one of the top five players in the tourney if not second right behind his brother.

does anyone else agree? are is there some rule where u cant have three players from your team?
kvrnm
NDPreps Starter

Postby ballaholic#3 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:14 pm

i think neil was a big part of the team at state and had two big games but was 1-14 on thursday and was overshadowed by his brother and Rudy. I think neil is a great player but 1-14 kind of hurt his chances for all-state.
ballaholic#3
NDPreps Starter

Postby dogfather » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:20 pm

neil packineau missed the first eleven games but the braves went 10-1 in those eleven games
dogfather
NDPreps Rookie

Postby BBall dominator » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:29 pm

[user=2354]Aaronih[/user] wrote:
Easy now hes family like. that was prolly the worst game of the season for FW if they played now they would win, they just could not make the shots they ussually make n they made up for it a lil w/ the other games 1 by 39 and the other hankinson was #1 at one time too and we put them out. but anytime u get to state its always good to win 2/3 if not all..if they played again FW would win easily..but where (SUNSHINE CHAMPS)..lol go indians..

no I still think that if DT and FW played 10 times FW might win once their they missed shots they usually make because of DT's defense TIH if he was as good as hes hyped to be he would've beat DT the other two games he was more than tough but he didn't get robbed he wasn't even the best player in class B Luke Lorenz is a different type of player easily the best defensive player this year and all-around
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby basketballer » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:11 pm

The Schwab wrote:
rumbles wrote:
ndfan wrote:whats your problem with Lorenz rumbles?
Maybe ive overreacted lately but come on now TI or Bakkum derserved it more than him
After watching TI at state i would say he would be deserving...but no way on Bakkum......Packineau should have been a MR. BBALL finalist over Bakkum

have you seen bakkum play?
basketballer

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:13 pm

I think they shoulda just went with 8, 4 class A, 4 class B, and threw Nate packineau in there.
project-pat

Postby rumbles » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:16 pm

basketballer wrote:
The Schwab wrote:
rumbles wrote:
Maybe ive overreacted lately but come on now TI or Bakkum derserved it more than him
After watching TI at state i would say he would be deserving...but no way on Bakkum......Packineau should have been a MR. BBALL finalist over Bakkum

no kidding bakkum is certinaly deserving of a finalist spot alot more than lorenz was he did almost average a triple double
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportsperson » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:20 pm

kvrnm wrote:
kvrnm wrote:why didnt neil make all tourney? he was named player of the game twice for parshall. very confused why he didnt get all tourney. his stats may not have been the best but he still had a huge impact and was probably one of the top five players in the tourney if not second right behind his brother.

does anyone else agree? are is there some rule where u cant have three players from your team?

I'm pretty sure the votes have to be in by at least halftime of the championship game if not sooner. That said, the voters must not have thought that Neil's first game of 3 points, second game of 17 or something, and his first half with about 8 qualified for the all-tournament team. 
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Schwab » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:04 pm

rumbles wrote:
basketballer wrote:
The Schwab wrote:
rumbles wrote:

no kidding bakkum is certinaly deserving of a finalist spot alot more than lorenz was he did almost average a triple double
Dumbest thing i've heard on preps this year
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:16 pm

The Schwab wrote:
rumbles wrote:
basketballer wrote:
The Schwab wrote:
rumbles wrote:

Second Dumbest there Schwab...

#1 Dumbest thing said on preps this year -

"sizer is all that is man... enough said" by jdeere
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby The Schwab » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:21 pm

oh ya sorry...forgot about that one
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby jetblue12 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:24 pm

#3.  I said that mike mathison is a non factor..    what was i thinking??????!!!!!!!!!
jetblue12
NDPreps Starter

Postby football07 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:29 pm

Please tell me how and give me some proof why Bakkum should not have been a Mr. Basketball finalist.  He was one of the top 3 players in class b this year.
football07
NDPreps Rookie

Postby rumbles » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:29 pm

The Schwab wrote:
rumbles wrote:
basketballer wrote:
The Schwab wrote:
rumbles wrote:

can you please explain to me why you think bakkum doesnt deserve to be a mister basketball finalist
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby jetblue12 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:38 pm

rumbles wrote:
The Schwab wrote:
rumbles wrote:
basketballer wrote:
The Schwab wrote:
rumbles wrote:

can you please explain to me why you think bakkum doesnt deserve to be a mister basketball finalist

yeah i guess i would pick bakkum 8 days a week over lorenz but this comment may #4.
jetblue12
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys