Trinity vs. Parshall

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:22 pm

Who does everyone got in this game.

I'm taking trinity by 6 in a close one. Their defense will prevail once again
project-pat

Postby unc2 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:27 pm

I deffinately got trinity if keithly plays as well as he did tonight. Morey also had a great game. Their defense is what got them the win and it that is why they will win tommorow
unc2
NDPreps Starter

Postby bisonslayer » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:46 pm

gonna be a close one, Parshall by 4. As long as Nathaniel Packineau keeps showing why he should be a Mr. BB candidate.
North Dakota Preps JV Enforcer
bisonslayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby PA42 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:56 pm

i noticed that rainbow goodbear who play a lot tonight played for minot ryan earlier this year and started. I thought their was a pretty long period of wait for that kind of stuff or did the family move? Did he have to have nine practices for parshall or how does that work? It looks he could make a difference.
PA42

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:58 pm

horne98 wrote:i noticed that rainbow goodbear who play a lot tonight played for minot ryan earlier this year and started. I thought their was a pretty long period of wait for that kind of stuff or did the family move? Did he have to have nine practices for parshall or how does that work? It looks he could make a difference.

Yeah, nobody notices when they go to a team like parshall, but if a player transfers to trinity, it's the end of the world.
project-pat

Postby rumbles » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:21 pm

Well parshall beat whatford who beat trinity but this is tourney time when trinity gets it done ill take trinity by 5
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby scruffy » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:31 pm

Trinity's defense gives them a good shot at repeating but they will have to get off to a good start, frustrate Parshall and withstand the runs that the Braves will manage to put together. Another key for Trinity will be limiting UNFORCED turnovers...
Last edited by scruffy on Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:33 pm

GET IT DONE TITANS, let's show people why region 7 is the top in the state, region 4 is only in the 5th place game.
Last edited by project-pat on Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby kvrnm » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:36 pm

I sure hope parshall wins, no offence to dt they are a great team with solid players just like every other team in this tourney, but they just have better coaching its as simple as that no recruiting are anythin like that cus that just an excuse for everyone that loses to them. but i just dont see them stopping nathaniel, and look for neil to have a break out game although he played well tonight. parshall by 5
kvrnm
NDPreps Starter

Postby brownbomber » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:01 pm

unc2 wrote:  I deffinately got trinity if keithly plays as well as he did tonight. Morey also had a great game. Their defense is what got them the win and it that is why they will win tommorow

i like watching morey play,i hope he has another good game
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby AAfootballfan » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:43 pm

I've said this since before districts even started that the winner out of Region 8 will win the state tournament.  This region had the 2 best teams in the state this year and Parshall will prove that tommorow.  Trinity's defense might be good right now, but not against Parshall they won't.  No other team in this tourney offers what the twins and Rudy can do to a defense.  Honestly I don't think Trinity is that good, but they are playing well at the right time.  Lets remember here that Watford City beat Trinity by 30 with an up and down pressure defense type of game.  Trinity can't play that type of a game and that is why Parhall will win!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby AAfootballfan » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:44 pm

I've said this since before districts even started that the winner out of Region 8 will win the state tournament.  This region had the 2 best teams in the state this year and Parshall will prove that tommorow.  Trinity's defense might be good right now, but not against Parshall they won't.  No other team in this tourney offers what the twins and Rudy can do to a defense.  Honestly I don't think Trinity is that good, but they are playing well at the right time.  Lets remember here that Watford City beat Trinity by 30 with an up and down pressure defense type of game.  Trinity can't play that type of a game and that is why Parshall will win!
Last edited by AAfootballfan on Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby MidnightMadness004 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:11 pm

yeh, if rising will have great game and get to the hoop more, trinity will get it done. yet i watched parshall and they will have a great team. so it is going to be a good game

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy everything else.
MidnightMadness004
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bisonslayer » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:32 pm

I know its the state tournament and all the teams are good but I dont think Trinity has had a real tough matchup yet and I think it will show against Parshall who went through 2 tough teams. 
bisonslayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:35 pm

bisonslayer wrote:I know its the state tournament and all the teams are good but I dont think Trinity has had a real tough matchup yet and I think it will show against Parshall who went through 2 tough teams. 

how is the #1 team in the state not a tough matchup??? Trinity faced 2 really tough matchups, It just didn't look like it because their defense managed to hold both teams 30 points below their averages.
project-pat

Postby bisonslayer » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:39 pm

project-pat wrote:
bisonslayer wrote:I know its the state tournament and all the teams are good but I dont think Trinity has had a real tough matchup yet and I think it will show against Parshall who went through 2 tough teams. 

how is the #1 team in the state not a tough matchup??? Trinity faced 2 really tough matchups, It just didn't look like it because their defense managed to hold both teams 30 points below their averages.

My bad just forgot about Four Winds, I was thinkin about BCN
bisonslayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:41 pm

bisonslayer wrote:
project-pat wrote:

haha they didn't play BCN either buddy.
project-pat

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:41 pm

rumbles wrote:Well parshall beat whatford who beat trinity but this is tourney time when trinity gets it done ill take trinity by 5

well if you're going to go by that about how one team beat another but lost to a team that beat the team they beat then read this.  Fordville-Lankin beat Drayton St. Thomas earlier this year.  Drayton St. Thomas beat Hatton-Northwood the first game of the season.  Hatton-Northwood beat Thompson who beat MPCG.  MPCG beat grafton in regionals.  Grafton once beat north border in walhalla.  So, Fordville Lankin would beat shiloh christian since north border beat them. hahaha
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bisonslayer » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:46 pm

project-pat wrote:
bisonslayer wrote:
project-pat wrote:

YES i know that, i said my bad, cause I was thinking they played BCN, saying BCN was a weak opponent.  Four Winds overrated,  I was meaning Minot Ryan had a weak game to get to trinity.  DT has some good defenders but I dont think they have seen anyone like Parshall BUDDY. Packineau's and Parshall are fundamentally sound unlike Four Winds.
bisonslayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:47 pm

i think parshall wins packineau will d up their guards and get his points and i dont see young bird getting stopped

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby threeball » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:48 pm

i gotta go with parshall, packs and young bird being too tough to stop
Last edited by threeball on Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:50 pm

bisonslayer wrote:
project-pat wrote:
bisonslayer wrote:
project-pat wrote:

YES i know that, i said my bad, cause I was thinking they played BCN, saying BCN was a weak opponent.  Four Winds overrated,  I was meaning Minot Ryan had a weak game to get to trinity.  DT has some good defenders but I dont think they have seen anyone like Parshall BUDDY. Packineau's and Parshall are fundamentally sound unlike Four Winds.

jeez, i just misread what you said, settle down. The way you said it it sounded like you said "I forgot they played FW, I was thinking of when they played BCN" so cool it BUDDY haha jk
project-pat

Postby bisonslayer » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:53 pm

project-pat wrote:
bisonslayer wrote:
project-pat wrote:
bisonslayer wrote:
project-pat wrote:

jeez, i just misread what you said, settle down. The way you said it it sounded like you said "I forgot they played FW, I was thinking of when they played BCN" so cool it BUDDY haha jk

haha sorry, I just had to put the BUDDY in there. 
bisonslayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:54 pm

bisonslayer wrote:
project-pat wrote:
bisonslayer wrote:
project-pat wrote:
bisonslayer wrote:
project-pat wrote:

haha sorry, I just had to put the BUDDY in there. 

it's alright, just dont let it happen again haha. Trinity has proved their D time and time again and will win by 6, 57-51.
project-pat

Postby Wrestler » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:13 am

Go Titans!  Never bet against Grinnsteiner in a championship game. 

Maybe 2 state champs from Dickinson this year.

I'll take trinity by 4.
Wrestler
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to Boys