Trinity vs. Parshall

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby REbound » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:20 am

the game against Trinity and Ryan was the worst game to watch.  Class B needs to start using a shot clock.  This will help the game in alot of different areas.  I'm I the only one who is bored by class B basketball.
REbound
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Wild Wolves » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:58 am

NOPE
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:03 am

here is why class b needs a shot clock an 8 point game is a sure win at the start of the fourth quarter you can hold the ball and there is no pressure defense from anyone but the packineaus

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby kvrnm » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:59 am

ya true, but there are only a few class b teams who abuse the no shot clock rule and 2 of them are usually always at state, i think u guys can figure it out.
kvrnm
NDPreps Starter

Postby blaze88 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:17 am

parshall by 10+

trinity cant handle the size and talent of parshall. parshall still has not played close to what thier potential is in this tourney.
blaze88

Postby vballfan06 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:49 am

i think if the game gets into the 50s, parshall wins. if not, it's trinity. i think trinity will hold the ball even more than we've seen so far from them in the tournament because of parshall's explosive ability to score.

i can't stand trinity, but they do have the best class B coach in the state of ND. if he can get this group to win a state championship, the school needs to erect a shrine to him.  I just don't think they have very good basketball players, but the discipline and defense and teamwork is really amazing. 
vballfan06
NDPreps Starter

Postby cubsfan » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:02 pm

I am going to go with Trinity by 5 51-46.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby rep » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:42 pm

rising scores...2-0 trinity leads

game over...thanks for coming out...drive home safely
Last edited by rep on Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rep

Postby rep » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:46 pm

SCC wrote:
rep wrote:rising scores...2-0 trinity leads

game over...thanks for coming out...drive home safely

Final score in the 30's

so what you're saying is you think it'll go into double overtime?
Last edited by rep on Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rep

Postby project-pat » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:52 pm

SCC wrote:Didn't they have to check their airhorns at the door? 

yeah that was pretty unsportsmanlike.
project-pat

Postby rep » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:52 pm

there is some girl whose cheer sounds exactly like when you get carpet stuck in a vacuum 'WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'. she must be sitting in the front row behind the t.v. guys or something.
rep

Postby rep » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:54 pm

tied at 9 after 8 minutes.
rep

Postby project-pat » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:55 pm

rep wrote:there is some girl whose cheer sounds exactly like when you get carpet stuck in a vacuum 'WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'. she must be sitting in the front row behind the t.v. guys or something.

haha i noticed that too.
project-pat

Postby project-pat » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:59 pm

Rainbow good bear(#4 from the first 2 games) finally got himself a varsity jersey, he's 44 now.
project-pat

Postby rep » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:00 pm

how tall is morey?

he kind of reminds me of a travis kraft-type...tall body, extremely athletic, can hit the outside shot, won't kill you by dribbing the ball off his foot.

real good future in store for that kid.
Last edited by rep on Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rep

Postby project-pat » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:02 pm

rep wrote:how tall is morey?

he kind of reminds me of a travis kraft-type...tall body, extremely athletic, can hit the outside shot, won't kill you by dribbing the ball off his foot.

I think he's something like 6'1", somewhere in that area.
Last edited by project-pat on Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby rep » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:03 pm

project-pat wrote:
rep wrote:how tall is morey?

I think he's something like 6'2", somewhere in that area.

eh...not quite the kraft height i guess...not quite the center height to go with the guard skill-set
rep

Postby kvrnm » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:08 pm

class b needs a shot clock wow trinity is BORING
kvrnm
NDPreps Starter

Postby jetblue12 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:09 pm

kvrnm wrote:class b needs a shot clock wow trinity is BORING

very mayville like
jetblue12
NDPreps Starter

Postby kvrnm » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:10 pm

ya, they would find some way to make it no fun....
kvrnm
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:10 pm

you know, watching parshall from last year and this year, i can't help but wonder what parshall would look like if neil packineau hadn't gotten hurt in football. seemed like he was a bit more dynamic last year (i think he was their leading scorer last year?). this year seems like nate p is all of their perimeter offense and youngbird and finley clean up any misses and offer paint presence.

neil scored 22 points in their first two games combined...is the team's offense just a little different this year or is he just distributing more?
rep

Postby kvrnm » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:15 pm

rep wrote:you know, watching parshall from last year and this year, i can't help but wonder what parshall would look like if neil packineau hadn't gotten hurt in football. seemed like he was a bit more dynamic last year (i think he was their leading scorer last year?). this year seems like nate p is all of their perimeter offense and youngbird and finley clean up any misses and offer paint presence.

neil scored 22 points in their first two games combined...is the team's offense just a little different this year or is he just distributing more?

im from the same region and ya neil was the man last year. i really think that injury hurt him alot, it would be fun to still see him at full strength, he was great. i really feel bad for the guy because he was so good last year, hes still good just not as explosive, seems to settle for three's.
kvrnm
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:21 pm

kvrnm wrote:
rep wrote:you know, watching parshall from last year and this year, i can't help but wonder what parshall would look like if neil packineau hadn't gotten hurt in football. seemed like he was a bit more dynamic last year (i think he was their leading scorer last year?). this year seems like nate p is all of their perimeter offense and youngbird and finley clean up any misses and offer paint presence.

im from the same region and ya neil was the man last year. i really think that injury hurt him alot, it would be fun to still see him at full strength, he was great. i really feel bad for the guy because he was so good last year, hes still good just not as explosive, seems to settle for three's.

what was his injury...i've heard broken leg, but nothing more specific than that.
rep

Postby rep » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:28 pm

rudy with his third...do you cage the bird for a bit or let him fly with three fouls?
rep

Postby rep » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:30 pm

apparently neil has ndpreps on his celly or something...during one of the media time outs he read that someone was questioning his ability and decided to dispell any disbelief.
rep

PreviousNext

Return to Boys