Teams in final poll

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Wildcat » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:00 pm

With Hankinson and Four Winds losing in the first round, there isn't a team from the final Class B top 10 poll currently in the Class B state semis. Trinity and Bishop Ryan were both receiving votes and are in the semis.

Anyone find this odd at all? I think this shows great parity in Class B and tells you that anything can happen.
Wildcat
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rep » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:14 pm

yeah, that point that i gave media for getting the 1 vs. 2 girls' basketball championship....bye bye
rep

Postby cardinal10 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:24 am

I think the poll did exactly what it was supposed to do all season--give people something to talk about, make comparisons, etc.  But this time of year, what happens on the court is what matters most. 
cardinal10
NDPreps Starter

Postby lotta bb » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:08 pm

cardinal10 wrote:I think the poll did exactly what it was supposed to do all season--give people something to talk about, make comparisons, etc.  But this time of year, what happens on the court is what matters most. 

Great comment cardinal 10--I agree--It's about how you are playing right here, right now. Tourney Time -Ya gotta love it. By the way- so sorry to all you Duke fans!
lotta bb
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Boys