Jonnny Cole Interviewssssss

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby bisonslayer » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:22 pm

Is it just me or does Jon Cole really make people nervous when interviewing them?!? Wow Austin Vetter was shaking talking to that guy. And Jon just laughs at whatever.
North Dakota Preps JV Enforcer
bisonslayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby PA42 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:23 pm

jon cole is pretty intimidating.
PA42

Postby project-pat » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:39 pm

He's one of the nicest, most humble guys you'll ever see
project-pat

Postby jetblue12 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:42 pm

its the camera that is staring at you with millions of people watching at home...
jetblue12
NDPreps Starter

Postby bisonslayer » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:55 pm

i know but the other guy (forget his name) whoever he interviews, there smooth customers.
North Dakota Preps JV Enforcer
bisonslayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby point/center » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:57 pm

jetblue12 wrote:its the camera that is staring at you with millions of people watching at home...

maybe not quite millions....
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby AAfootballfan » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:05 pm

point/center wrote:
jetblue12 wrote:its the camera that is staring at you with millions of people watching at home...

maybe not quite millions....

Jon Cole is one of the best sports people we have in this state.  He really truely cares about high school sports and thats the type of people you want covering high school kids!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bballfan_05 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:05 pm

Is it me, or is he always in the person he interviews face, idk, probably makes them uncomfortable. Possibly a little bad breathe too might play into it.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndlionsfan » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:34 pm

Jon Cole interviewed me after a state tourney game and my interveiw was terrible!  Everyone on the team laughed at me later that night when we watched game film.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby rep » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:02 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:Jon Cole interviewed me after a state tourney game and my interveiw was terrible!  Everyone on the team laughed at me later that night when we watched game film.

that is why newspapers are where its at...if you need a minute to composure yourself...newspaper guys give it to you and then you deliver a great quote...i schoff at you t.v.

now if only there was a way to deliver newspapers real time like t.v. does.
rep

Postby point/center » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:22 pm

rep wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:Jon Cole interviewed me after a state tourney game and my interveiw was terrible!  Everyone on the team laughed at me later that night when we watched game film.

that is why newspapers are where its at...if you need a minute to composure yourself...newspaper guys give it to you and then you deliver a great quote...i schoff at you t.v.

have you heard about that thing Al Gore invented? I think they call it the world wide web...www...for short. google it and I think you'll find the cure for 'realtime' journalism. ;)
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby rep » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:27 pm

point/center wrote:
rep wrote:

have you heard about that thing Al Gore invented? I think they call it the world wide web...http://www...for short. google it and I think you'll find the cure for 'realtime' journalism. ;)

the 40 percent of the journalism workforce known as inserters and press workers would love you. please send all complaints to point/center. box 84575749 pizza corner lane.
rep

Postby baller01 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:33 am

bisonslayer wrote:i know but the other guy (forget his name) whoever he interviews, there smooth customers.

Brian Shawn, one of the coolest guys ever. State footbal, he was just standing on the sidelines talking to me when I wasn't playing. He's a cool guy, haha.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bballfan_05 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:03 pm

baller01 wrote:
bisonslayer wrote:i know but the other guy (forget his name) whoever he interviews, there smooth customers.

Brian Shawn, one of the coolest guys ever. State footbal, he was just standing on the sidelines talking to me when I wasn't playing. He's a cool guy, haha.

I wouldn't mind watching Shawn and Holter go 1 on 1 in a game a bball. Holter is the new guy on KFYR that does the weekend sports for those of u that dont know.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Return to Boys