Pictures at the state B?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby West Dakota » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:05 am

I'm going to the tourney on Thursday, if there's any of you that want photos taken of thier game please let me know. Just send me a message on here or email me or call and we can work something out. Allot of times the entire team or parents pitches in and I take between 350-450 pics for them of that game.

West Dakota
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby beachy » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:53 am

How much does it cost for pictures...If it is free could you take some of the Hankinson game? thanks
beachy
NDPreps Starter

Postby jumpshot22 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:24 am

Do you take pictures for free? Or what do you charge?? I would recommend taking pictures of the BCN and Minot Ryan game. Should be a good game throughout!!
jumpshot22

Postby West Dakota » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:58 am

No sorry, I don't do it for free. But what I charge is a fraction of what they guys there sell them for, I believe thiers were $7 for one 4x6 last year!:(

What I do is take about 400 pics, do the post process work on them that takes about 4-6 hours or more and then burn them all on a disc for you. Then you can do what you want with them, most folks burn a disc for each player. Cost is $150, so if you get 15 to pitch in you get 400 or so pics for $10 :), that's what most teams I deal with do.

Pictures at the civic center turn out great also because of the quality lighting. You can check out some of my pictures in the blue link below. Go to the Lions all star game photos from the civic center last year to get a better idea.

West Dakota
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys