Early picks for Top 10 for 2007-08

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby magic715 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:40 am

TOP 10 for next yr: i havnt looked real close yet but my early top 10 list would be:

1) Hazen 2) Bishop Ryan 3) Watford City 4)Shiloh Christian 5) Lamoure  6) Lisbon

7) Grafton 8) Dunseith 9) Divide County 10) Fargo Oak Grove, i am sure i am missing

a team from the east as i do not know them as well, but i will start it
magic715

Postby bbjay » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:37 pm

Ryan will be really tough....only lose 2 I think...and only 1 starts?  Either way, Vetter and Backes are back, so they'll be the favorites in region 6 again.
75% of the time..it works every time.
bbjay
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby power-aid14 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:00 pm

ryan next year, will be like the botno of last year, pretty good but they cant assume victories or they will get beat just like botno did last year
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby web17 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:30 pm

magic715 wrote:TOP 10 for next yr: i havnt looked real close yet but my early top 10 list would be:

1) Hazen 2) Bishop Ryan 3) Watford City 4)Shiloh Christian 5) Lamoure  6) Lisbon

7) Grafton 8) Dunseith 9) Divide County 10) Fargo Oak Grove, i am sure i am missing

a team from the east as i do not know them as well, but i will start it

Dakota Prarie will be tough.
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby bill » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:46 pm

i dont think dunseith will be that good next year since they are losing adam hunt and if it wasnt for him they wouldnt have gone as far as they did this year......ya they will get decoteu(spelling is probably wrong) but he only as a few good games a year
bill
NDPreps Reserve

Postby basketball » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:54 pm

From Region 2 - Hatton Northwood, Dakota Prairie, Grafton, and North Border
basketball
NDPreps Starter

Postby baller01 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:56 pm

Region 3- LaMoure and LaMoure haha
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bballer20 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:17 pm

region 4- four winds, langdon, m/l, rolla, munich/starkweather,lakota
bballer20

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:45 pm

basketball wrote:From Region 2 - Hatton Northwood, Dakota Prairie, Grafton, and North Border

Park River and Hillsboro are both going to be tough as well.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BballFan1307 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:59 pm

Watch for FSHP to compete, they return all 5 starters
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:03 pm

Region 7- DT, hazen, M/R.
project-pat

Postby ndlionsfan » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:00 am

bballer20 wrote:region 4- four winds, langdon, m/l, rolla, munich/starkweather,lakota

FW, ML, and MS all have talent returning and good JV players coming up.  I don't think Lakota will be much without Wall.  Watch out for Warwick.  All going to be juniors next year and already have 2 years varsity experience.  I doubt that they will dominate, but they will be a team no one should overlook.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby digger » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:09 am

Lisbon, Oak Grove, Finley Sharon-Hope Page, and Richland should be the top teams in Region 1.
digger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Aaronih » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:23 am

ndlionsfan wrote:
bballer20 wrote:region 4- four winds, langdon, m/l, rolla, munich/starkweather,lakota

FW, ML, and MS all have talent returning and good JV players coming up.  I don't think Lakota will be much without Wall.  Watch out for Warwick.  All going to be juniors next year and already have 2 years varsity experience.  I doubt that they will dominate, but they will be a team no one should overlook.

very nice post ndlionfan, warwrick will be dangerous next yr and they have balance, would be nice to se them in contention again..
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby nc » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:59 am

Dakota prairie will be a tough team in region 2. They return 3 of there 5 starters and those three were the leading scorers on the team. I think they will take the district and will be a big competitor in the region.
nc
NDPreps Starter

Postby baller01 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:02 am

Top team in district 6 I think will have to be Strasburg. They won't have much height but the only lose 1 player and that was there 7th man. They return 3 very good freshmen, and 2 juniors. I predict Strasburg and LaMoure next year for the regional championship.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby beachy » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:43 am

digger wrote:Lisbon, Oak Grove, Finley Sharon-Hope Page, and Richland should be the top teams in Region 1.

Hankinson should be competing up there also next year...
beachy
NDPreps Starter

Postby beachy » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:43 am

digger wrote:Lisbon, Oak Grove, Finley Sharon-Hope Page, and Richland should be the top teams in Region 1.

beachy
NDPreps Starter

Postby dukefan32 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:50 am

Bishop Ryan will only lose two seniors this year. They return as a very experienced team, with Backes and Vetter returning.
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby Sports guy » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:51 am

baller01 wrote:Top team in district 6 I think will have to be Strasburg. They won't have much height but the only lose 1 player and that was there 7th man. They return 3 very good freshmen, and 2 juniors. I predict Strasburg and LaMoure next year for the regional championship.

Yes Strasburg will be good next year but i think Linton will still be on top. LaMoure returns 4 starters and there 2 best players with Holen and Shockmen
Sports guy
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsmart » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:04 am

beachy wrote:

Hankinson loses everyone but Mauch???  How??
sportsmart
NDPreps Starter

Postby lotta bb » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:52 am

sportsmart wrote:
beachy wrote:

Hankinson has some pretty solid underclassmen waiting in the wings. They will just have to meld with the others and most people know that takes a little time; but by tourney time they could be tough and physical out front.
lotta bb
NDPreps Reserve

Postby lotta bb » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:54 am

sportsmart wrote:
beachy wrote:

They don't lose everyone--not by a long shot!!!!
lotta bb
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsmart » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:07 am

lotta bb wrote:
sportsmart wrote:
beachy wrote:

Well I watched them play a few times and besides Mauch there isn't much.  There JV wasn't very good!!  Give me a name of someone with no varsity experience or very little that will help them next year and step in and compete with all these younger kids from the other schools with experience of playing VARSITY all year.  Sorry they are a long shot for getting out of the district next eyar.  Be realistic!
sportsmart
NDPreps Starter

Postby lotta bb » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:18 am

sportsmart wrote:
lotta bb wrote:
sportsmart wrote:
beachy wrote:

Well I watched them play a few times and besides Mauch there isn't much.  There JV wasn't very good!!  Give me a name of someone with no varsity experience or very little that will help them next year and step in and compete with all these younger kids from the other schools with experience of playing VARSITY all year.  Sorry they are a long shot for getting out of the district next eyar.  Be realistic!

Very realistic. When you say a few times, how many times is that? and at what time of the year did you watch them. There were players missing from the jv team for a while that from what I viewed will figure solidly in the mix for next year.
lotta bb
NDPreps Reserve

Next

Return to Boys