Early picks for Top 10 for 2007-08

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Early picks for Top 10 for 2007-08

Postby baller01 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:31 am

point/center wrote:I should've thought before I typed that rep would have the rundown...thanks rep...

Linton 65, Mott-Regent 47 - I was actually kind of surprised by this score. I thought that with Linton losing three starters combined with Mott-Regent being one of the teams expected to challenge for the Region 7 title...well, I thought it would be a tick closer. The Lions had three players not named Justin Purintun score in double figures (led by Kevin Schneider's 16), which I also found surprising because JP (who had 8) was averaging 18-plus per game last season.

It was a great team win for the Lions. M/R had a lot of trouble on the offensive end while Linton was very balanced on the offensive side. Schneider, Schmaltz, and Hulm lead the Lions with 16,14, and 12. Purintun didn't show up for the game.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby nd2325 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:34 am

baller01 wrote:
point/center wrote:I should've thought before I typed that rep would have the rundown...thanks rep...

Linton 65, Mott-Regent 47 - I was actually kind of surprised by this score. I thought that with Linton losing three starters combined with Mott-Regent being one of the teams expected to challenge for the Region 7 title...well, I thought it would be a tick closer. The Lions had three players not named Justin Purintun score in double figures (led by Kevin Schneider's 16), which I also found surprising because JP (who had 8) was averaging 18-plus per game last season.

It was a great team win for the Lions. M/R had a lot of trouble on the offensive end while Linton was very balanced on the offensive side. Schneider, Schmaltz, and Hulm lead the Lions with 16,14, and 12. Purintun didn't show up for the game.

Mott is just too much into football yet. There minds have not let it go. Until they can do that, I dont think they will be able to play as a basketball team, which they didnt do very well last night. What I was really shocked to see tho, was this Fischer was not even there. I heard is hes not eligible to play yet, but shouldnt he still be there?
nd2325

Postby scruffy » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:39 pm

Watch out for Trinity. They've been to state seven years in a row and eight out of the last nine. This years team has some talent and they're very young and deep... They might not get out of the region but they certainly have the capability of shocking someone in this years regionals...
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby rep » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:16 pm

de nada
rep

Previous

Return to Boys