Parshall Braves

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby J-Rod34 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:17 pm

This is for comments for the Braves Basketball Team:

Congradulations to all of the Parshall Braves Boys Basketball teamon winning Back-to-Back Championships. Good Luck at State this weekend in Bismarck!!!
J-Rod34

Postby bballprsn » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:06 pm

Hats off to Parshall, they achieved a lot this year, especially after beating Watford City when no one thought they would.
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby the messanger » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:58 am

good luck at state
the messanger
NDPreps Reserve

Postby J-Rod34 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:40 am

Congradulations on winning the state class B title. You guys were picked #1 in the state before the season started and had that on your back all season long. It is a true showing of talent and character to be able to be the team to beat and yet still able to win the State Tourney.

You made Parshall Fans PROUD!!!!!
J-Rod34

Postby fruit snack » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:41 am

parshalls a great team......but where did this rainbow goodbear kid come from....the first time he played he didnt even have the same jersey as the rest, jv jersey........where he come from and did he play any in the yr
fruit snack

Postby project-pat » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:43 am

fruit snack wrote:parshalls a great team......but where did this rainbow goodbear kid come from....the first time he played he didnt even have the same jersey as the rest, jv jersey........where he come from and did he play any in the yr

I think he used to start for Minot Ryan, not sure though
project-pat

Postby NDSUbison! » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:11 pm

oooooo so parshall recruits ;) haha sorry just had to because everyone rags on trinity for it
NDSUbison!

Postby project-pat » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:12 pm

NDSUbison! wrote:oooooo so parshall recruits ;) haha sorry just had to because everyone rags on trinity for it

haha, no it's just that when a player transfers to a school other than trinity, nobody cares haha
project-pat

Postby J-Rod34 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:51 pm

There is no need to turn this board into a recruting issue. If you don't like the Braves don't post anything.

By the way he came around the second or third week in Jan and played in a few regular season games.
J-Rod34

Postby project-pat » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:55 pm

J-Rod34 wrote:There is no need to turn this board into a recruting issue. If you don't like the Braves don't post anything.

By the way he came around the second or third week in Jan and played in a few regular season games.

yeah no kidding, but yeah when the words "Dickinson Trinity" are mentioned in any topic, 75% of the people on this site feel they should bring something up about it, no matter what the circumstances may be.
project-pat

Postby sportsperson » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:39 pm

project-pat wrote:
J-Rod34 wrote:There is no need to turn this board into a recruting issue. If you don't like the Braves don't post anything.

yeah no kidding, but yeah when the words "Dickinson Trinity" are mentioned in any topic, 75% of the people on this site feel they should bring something up about it, no matter what the circumstances may be.

That's because most people hate Trinity. They're like the Yankees of North Dakota sports.
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby scruffy » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:45 pm

Don't you have to wait one semester before you can play??  I also heard they are changing that to 180 days next year.  I know this has been discussed before but doe's anyone have the scoop on that?
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:52 pm

scruffy wrote:Don't you have to wait one semester before you can play??  I also heard they are changing that to 180 days next year.  I know this has been discussed before but doe's anyone have the scoop on that?

I actually think it is 90 days. I wouldn't be surprised if ND didn't go to the same rule that Minnesota just went to. If you transfer schools you have to sit out a whole year.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sportsperson » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:56 pm

baller01 wrote:
scruffy wrote:Don't you have to wait one semester before you can play??  I also heard they are changing that to 180 days next year.  I know this has been discussed before but doe's anyone have the scoop on that?

I actually think it is 90 days. I wouldn't be surprised if ND didn't go to the same rule that Minnesota just went to. If you transfer schools you have to sit out a whole year.

Not on the rez. As long as you have your 9 practices you can play right away.
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball1981 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:59 pm

Congrats to the Parshall Braves on a great year, way to beat one of the most hated teams in the state. :D
baseball1981

Postby project-pat » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:03 pm

sportsperson wrote:
baller01 wrote:

That's dumb. I know I might be wrong, but didn't Jessie Many Ribs go to Fort Berthold earlier in the year, I saw he was on their cross country team.
project-pat

Postby BBall dominator » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:13 pm

[user=790]project-pat[/user] wrote:
sportsperson wrote:
baller01 wrote:

That's dumb. I know I might be wrong, but didn't Jessie Many Ribs go to Fort Berthold earlier in the year, I saw he was on their cross country team.

no they are a part of the NDHSAA you have to comply no matter what if they have an address change they can play right away ex. if he moves to live a different family member like if his parents are divorced or moves to live w/ a grandparent or uncle or somethin along those lines but I have no clue on what they did
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportsperson » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:13 pm

project-pat wrote:
sportsperson wrote:
baller01 wrote:

Nope, Jessie's been in Parshall all year. Maybe they just co-op for cross country.
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby RB/LB 34 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:13 pm

I'm pretty sure that he ran for Fort Berthold only because Parshall has no or has a poor cross country team. And it is sad that if you live on a reservation you don't have to follow the same transfer rules as everyone else.

And the rule currently is 90 which is roughly a semester. Next year it will be 180 days or a full year
RB/LB 34
NDPreps Starter

Postby Opie11 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:11 pm

Fort Berthold cross country is made up from kids from a couple of schools.  There is no actual school named Fort Berthold.  Like someone else said it's just a coop for cross country.
Opie11

Postby IceCold_Football » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:27 pm

yep congrats on parshalls win you guys did play really good but i thought ur fans were very unsportsmen like. and also now it proves that a team can beat trinity and also shows you that they do not recruit

IceCold_Football
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cdub1 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:31 pm

IceCold_Football wrote:yep congrats on parshalls win you guys did play really good but i thought ur fans were very unsportsmen like. and also now it proves that a team can beat trinity and also shows you that they do not recruit

of course teams can beat trinity they arent that good but i notice that at least 2 of ur 3 posts are jus complainin about parshalls sportsmanship y is that

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BBall dominator » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:34 pm

[user=517]cdub1[/user] wrote:
IceCold_Football wrote:yep congrats on parshalls win you guys did play really good but i thought ur fans were very unsportsmen like. and also now it proves that a team can beat trinity and also shows you that they do not recruit

of course teams can beat trinity they arent that good but i notice that at least 2 of ur 3 posts are jus complainin about parshalls sportsmanship y is that

its because they lost I personally feel until I'm absolutely perfect I can't bag on other people's actions
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby IceCold_Football » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:34 pm

no cule but i also am congradulating them on a good game that they played and also i posted thoes comments on forms that they were talking about thoes subject
IceCold_Football
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cdub1 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:40 pm

IceCold_Football wrote:no cule but i also am congradulating them on a good game that they played and also i posted thoes comments on forms that they were talking about thoes subject

u posted one on this topic and that wuznt talkin about sportsmanship

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Next

Return to Boys