Parshall Braves

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby fruit snack » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:24 am

pacod wrote:
fruit snack wrote:
pacod wrote:
fruit snack wrote:is it true that i heard jaden finley is going back to FW next year, and also vernel jackson is gonna go to FW  as well......that would be really funny if they did.......what would u say bout that

You know whats funny is you have no clue what your talking about. You sound like an old woman..........." Is it true, I heard........." haha

im just asking if what i heard is true.......i wouldnt doubt it, thats the kind of stuff that goes on in the rez

You would know though right? You know what goes on in the rez?

i have lived on a rez be4.....and i have alot of freinds there, i heard it from sum1 on the rez, thats why i thought it could be true and was just wondering if any1 new for sure
fruit snack

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:32 am

You know even if it is true, Coach Smith would have nothing to do with their decisions, that would be all on Val, his dad! 

Vernel will never leave Warwick, he is the big dog there, and he would be a role player on FW's team.  So that is out the door. 

That is not the way it works on the Rez!  I had the pleasure of watching FW's freshman in the DL Elks Tourney this weekend and they took it all, and man they are tough, Oliver Dauphanais is tough.  He is going to be the one to watch, he had at least 15 steals a game. 
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Aaronih » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:54 am

Nice post IA, the 9th grade boyz did take it all, also i think tony's lil bro dylan ih might transfer to FW next yr hes gonna be a in 10th next yr, hes a good rebounder and has very good potential, hes loves football,& basketball and can't wait to see the boys play on their field when its finished, but yea dylan's like already 6'4 and only a freshman that would be nice to add some height to the FW boyz in the future..
Last edited by Aaronih on Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby fruit snack » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:26 pm

Aaronih wrote:Nice post IA, the 9th grade boyz did take it all, also i think tony's lil bro dylan ih might transfer to FW next yr hes gonna be a in 10th next yr, hes a good rebounder and has very good potential, hes loves football,& basketball and can't wait to see the boys play on their field when its finished, but yea dylan's like already 6'4 and only a freshman that would be nice to add some height to the FW boyz in the future..

imagine that, sumone else thats good at bb transfering to a different school on the rez
fruit snack

Postby BBall dominator » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:18 pm

[user=2002]fruit snack[/user] wrote:
Aaronih wrote:Nice post IA, the 9th grade boyz did take it all, also i think tony's lil bro dylan ih might transfer to FW next yr hes gonna be a in 10th next yr, hes a good rebounder and has very good potential, hes loves football,& basketball and can't wait to see the boys play on their field when its finished, but yea dylan's like already 6'4 and only a freshman that would be nice to add some height to the FW boyz in the future..

imagine that, sumone else thats good at bb transfering to a different school on the rez

haha
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby WildWarrior » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:21 pm

fruit snack wrote:

That one would probably be coming from DL or somewhere that has football.  Not a rez school.
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:15 am

WildWarrior wrote:
fruit snack wrote:

That one would probably be coming from DL or somewhere that has football.  Not a rez school.

Like I stated before, Coach Smith is not out recruiting, he doesn't have too, he has a talented group of freshman sophomores coming up.  If they transfer that is all on the kid and his parents, and not Coach Smith! 

On the other hand, it would be nice to have some big kids on the team next year.  It would all depend on if they fit into the progam. 
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby fruit snack » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:49 am

Indians Alumni wrote:
WildWarrior wrote:
fruit snack wrote:

Like I stated before, Coach Smith is not out recruiting, he doesn't have too, he has a talented group of freshman sophomores coming up.  If they transfer that is all on the kid and his parents, and not Coach Smith! 

On the other hand, it would be nice to have some big kids on the team next year.  It would all depend on if they fit into the progam. 

why would u need a big man when u have zak alberts comeing back.....hes the best big   guy around, thats wut u guys always say anyway.....im sure they can get sum1 to transfer with a few phone calls
fruit snack

Previous

Return to Boys