Four Winds VS Dickinson Trinity

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Old Hustler 2007 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:36 pm

Region 7 going home early or not?
Old Hustler 2007
NDPreps Reserve

Postby the messanger » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:53 am

Let's go FourWinds do your best, with you win or lose
the messanger
NDPreps Reserve

Postby nativegolfer » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:20 am

This years FW team is quicker than last years version.  I can't imagine DT having the same or better athletes as last year.  I don't think there will be another blow out.  Our strength appears to be offense and the play of Ironheart, DT's appears to be defense.  Unlike last year, FW has played a fairly tough schedule and is battle tested.  Should be a good one.  GO INDIANS!!
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby big tuna » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:56 am

four winds will beat dickinson trinity by at least 15 the indians are too quick and ironheart will kill trinity
big tuna

Postby pacod » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:03 am

big tuna wrote:four winds will beat dickinson trinity by at least 15 the indians are too quick and ironheart will kill trinity

Thats kinda saying a lot. I believe our boys will come out on top of this one, FW, but not by a margin like that, but i could be wrong. This isn't a time to take anyone lightly.
Last edited by pacod on Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
pacod

Postby indiandrumhopper » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:24 am

I think the FW boys will win in battle 10 pts.
indiandrumhopper

Postby Aaronih » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:28 am

i agree 100% pacod, it will be a close game and DT doesn't have the height they did last year, this year we are faster and more battle tested, i just think tony won't let us get down in any game..but i do give DT there props winning region 7 for how many yrs in a row,,hopefully this is the one time we get ours..FW by 7..
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby PA42 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:02 am

i really hope four winds comes and play their game. because last year at state they let other teams control the tempo. If they get the chance to run four winds will win.
PA42

Postby baller01 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:04 am

horne98 wrote:i really hope four winds comes and play their game. because last year at state they let other teams control the tempo. If they get the chance to run four winds will win.

DT won't let them run on them...
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Aaronih » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:08 am

how do u know that? DT will have to worry about our press as well...i just think we have better shooters when they will be called upon in the forth...
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby baller01 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:15 am

Aaronih wrote:how do u know that? DT will have to worry about our press as well...i just think we have better shooters when they will be called upon in the forth...

No one has ever ran on DT. They don't let you. That is why they are in state for the 7th consecutive year.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby fruit snack » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:16 am

DT will run with it
fruit snack

Postby Aaronih » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:22 am

thas y upsets happen right FRUIT SNACK..thankx buddy
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby fruit snack » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:24 am

Aaronih wrote:thas y upsets happen right FRUIT SNACK..thankx buddy

go 4winds
fruit snack

Postby Aaronih » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:48 am

lol, i know yur not serious nice try, don't u just love this time of year..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby Weezy Baby » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:09 am

it gunna be a battle. trinity has a great defense and 4 winds is a powerful offense. on the other hand, trinity has a patient offense that gets the job done, while 4 winds lacks a good defense. it should be a good game and i have trinity by 8. but 4 winds is a good team as well and TI will be a force to reckon with.
Weezy Baby

Postby Aaronih » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:17 am

Nice post (NUGGET) but if seen 4-winds play WC we played good solid defense and the press is our strength so it can go in anybody's favor, an we got an X factor, (TI) and if u stop his scoring, he'll beat u passing, i think he has something to prove i dunno thas my opinion.
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby ClassBballa » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:20 am

Aaronih wrote:Nice post (NUGGET) but if seen 4-winds play WC we played good solid defense and the press is our strength so it can go in anybody's favor, an we got an X factor, (TI) and if u stop his scoring, he'll beat u passing, i think he has something to prove i dunno thas my opinion.

i'm not sure TI is the x factor, he is the best out there. X factors are those that aren't talked about that much and who step up for there teams.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby fruit snack » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:21 am

Aaronih wrote:Nice post (NUGGET) but if seen 4-winds play WC we played good solid defense and the press is our strength so it can go in anybody's favor, an we got an X factor, (TI) and if u stop is scoring, he'll beat u passing, i think he has something to prove i dunno thas my opinion.

FW does have a good press.....but it didnt do anygood against WC, i actually recall FW calling the press off
fruit snack

Postby SWsportsfan » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:24 am

Even though my heart says Trinity my head says Four Winds. I just don't know if the Titans can keep up with Four Winds' fast paced offense. If one things has hurt the Titans this year it is their inability to score a lot of points. If Four Winds can score 50+ the Titans are in trouble. If the Titan defense can control FW then they've got a chance.

I'm giving it to the Titans by one or two.
SWsportsfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby grizz » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:12 pm

Aaronih wrote:Nice post (NUGGET) but if seen 4-winds play WC we played good solid defense and the press is our strength so it can go in anybody's favor, an we got an X factor, (TI) and if u stop his scoring, he'll beat u passing, i think he has something to prove i dunno thas my opinion.

X Factors are people you arent expecting to score. That means TI isnt one.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby ballaholic#3 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:28 pm

i think the difference of the game will be how many points FW gives up. you know Trinity will play defense but can FW do it too. If they can then they'll be awfully tough come thurs.-sat.
ballaholic#3
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:08 pm

I don't think that FW will have a hay day with them, but I don't think it will be that close either.  I think that DT has talent, but they don't have quite the fire power FW has, I think FW will be able to handle the full court man pressure that DT puts on them. 

Coach Smith should have gotten COY and should be in the running for COY in State!  Taking the 4th rated team in the district to #1 in the state is quite a feat!  Anyone disagree???
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:56 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:I don't think that FW will have a hay day with them, but I don't think it will be that close either.  I think that DT has talent, but they don't have quite the fire power FW has, I think FW will be able to handle the full court man pressure that DT puts on them. 

Coach Smith should have gotten COY and should be in the running for COY in State!  Taking the 4th rated team in the district to #1 in the state is quite a feat!  Anyone disagree???

You can also say the same thing about Grinsteiner, I think they started out 3rd or 4th in the district and nobody expected them to do anything. But, look where they are, at the state tourney once again. If they take state, I would put Grinsteiner down as top 3 greatest class B coaches off all time. I might even consider him better than Dan Carr.
project-pat

Postby crossover » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:03 pm

i say whoever wins by 5 or less.  thats just how i think it will end with a great finish.
crossover
NDPreps Reserve

Next

Return to Boys