AMBASSADOR

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

IS HE PROBABLY THE WORST POSTER ON THIS SITE?

NO
5%
YES
95%

Total votes : 20

Postby AAfootballfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:14 pm

Lets start a poll to see who thinks Ambassador has knowledge of Basketball or do you think he is full of ****
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:17 pm

umm heres the thing  MY SPORTS IQ IS INFINITE TIMES HIGHER THAN YOURS HAHAHAH......... thats weird cuz i thought u knew so much? guess not HAHA

also we tested are knowladge i picked parshall u picked watford.... who won that match again I FORGOT please remind me cuz i bedt it sounds sooooo sweeet...
The Ambassador

Postby bballprsn » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:19 pm

The Ambassador wrote:umm heres the thing  MY SPORTS IQ IS INFINITE TIMES HIGHER THAN YOURS HAHAHAH......... thats weird cuz i thought u knew so much? guess not HAHA

also we tested are knowladge i picked parshall u picked watford.... who won that match again I FORGOT please remind me cuz i bedt it sounds sooooo sweeet...

yea parshall came out on top.  Some people picked Watford and some picked Parshall. One team had to win and it juts happened to be the team your rooting for.  Had Parshall lost and people were saying all this crap to you , you probably wouldnt be too happy about it would you?
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:21 pm

but heres the THING PARSHALL DIDNT LOSE DID THEY KNOW THEY DIDNT

i was rite they won ok? i also predicted the score A HECK of alot closer than ANY of u

also i predicted TCS would win on a neutral floor and i was rite... its ok guys dont hate me cuz i have bball knowladge JUST LAY OFF OK

we all love bball cant we all get along....jeezz were are the mods when u need em..
The Ambassador

Postby AAfootballfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:22 pm

bballprsn wrote:[user=856]The Ambassador[/user] wrote:
umm heres the thing  MY SPORTS IQ IS INFINITE TIMES HIGHER THAN YOURS HAHAHAH......... thats weird cuz i thought u knew so much? guess not HAHA

yea parshall came out on top.  Some people picked Watford and some picked Parshall. One team had to win and it juts happened to be the team your rooting for.  Had Parshall lost and people were saying all this crap to you , you probably wouldnt be too happy about it would you?
Hey I guess if you predict one game right that makes your sports IQ high according to this guy. Well im gonna go out on a limb and say that all the #1 seeds in this year's NCAA tournament will beat the #16 seeded teams we shall see if I am right!!...Ambassasor you are pathetic!!!
Last edited by AAfootballfan on Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bballprsn » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:23 pm

The Ambassador wrote:but heres the THING PARSHALL DIDNT LOSE DID THEY KNOW THEY DIDNT

i was rite they won ok? i also predicted the score A HECK of alot closer than ANY of u

also i predicted TCS would win on a neutral floor and i was rite... its ok guys dont hate me cuz i have bball knowladge JUST LAY OFF OK

we all love bball cant we all get along....jeezz were are the mods when u need em..

yea we'll all lay off once you stop saying stupid things and actually talk basketball rationally and not bash every team or player that doesn't have to do with Parshall. 
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:24 pm

hmmmm....if only i was a moderator
project-pat

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:24 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:
bballprsn wrote:[user=856]The Ambassador[/user] wrote:

Hey I guess if you predict one game right that makes your sports IQ high according to this guy. Well im gonna go out on a limb and say that all the #1 seeds in this year's NCAA tournament will beat the #16 seeded teams we shall see if I am right!!...Ambassasor you are pathetic!!!

ok i made a ballsy pick saying parshall would score in the 50s and beat the number 2 team all u guys said was that watford would win in OT and the score would be around 80..... seriously u guys werent EVEN CLOSE
The Ambassador

Postby AAfootballfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:25 pm

project-pat wrote:hmmmm....if only i was a moderator

If i was one AMBASSSADOR Would not be posting on this site..haha
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys