Tim Ranum... BEST SPORT EVER?!?!?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

IS TIM RANUM THE BEST SPORT ON EARTH?

YES
63%
Definetly
25%
of course
13%

Total votes : 8

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:51 pm

TIM RANUM IS AMAZEING he kinda sux at bball BUT IS HE THE BEST SPORT OR WHAT GUYS?!?!? like O MY GOD i played him and he shook my hand and everything HES JUST SOOOOOO COOOOOOL

RITE GUYS?!?!?
The Ambassador

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:04 pm

Hey do you want me to post something about how cool you are for being able to make fun of other guys cause i can man, cause im your friend you know
Redickfan

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:05 pm

uhhh sure... i spose... if u want...?
The Ambassador

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:08 pm

no i might get ripped on for saying something nice on this website
Redickfan

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:10 pm

ya sure blame the website cuz ur a loser... alrite get off if u cant handle posting on a website made for high school kids seriously UR SOAKING UP ALL THE FUN with ur lame attitude...
The Ambassador

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:12 pm

your probably a old washed up guy that never was any good trying to relive glory days
Redickfan

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:13 pm

you cought me... i relive my glory days on ndpreps...... wow ur stupid... ok seriously dude LAY OFF......im not lookin for trouble
The Ambassador

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:15 pm

me neither just agreeing with other guys, sorry if that offends you
Redickfan

Postby bballprsn » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:16 pm

The Ambassador wrote:you cought me... i relive my glory days on ndpreps...... wow ur stupid... ok seriously dude LAY OFF......im not lookin for trouble

if your not looking for trouble then you need to stop going around saying dumb things and starting dumb topics to get people mad at you.  By doing that your asking for trouble not trying to avoid it.
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:18 pm

sorry dude im just looking to talk about bball all these guys are mad cuz i have A HIGHER SPORTS IQ and cuz my picks are ALWAYS RITE.... ALWAYS
The Ambassador

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:19 pm

lets talk about pics then,  i would love to but you just cant stop ripping people
Redickfan

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:23 pm

U KNOW WAT I WOULD LOVE i would love a site... were u can call ppl a good sport and not get made fun of (by watford kids) i would love a site were ppl like me could talk SPORTS and not have weirdos follow us around the site posting after everything i say THATS WHAT I WOULD LOVE
The Ambassador

Postby propel23 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:24 pm

The Ambassador wrote:sorry dude im just looking to talk about bball all these guys are mad cuz i have A HIGHER SPORTS IQ and cuz my picks are ALWAYS RITE.... ALWAYS

wow k first you dont have any friends and now you think your a know it all......your rediculous, i think you have lost your talking privledges
propel23

Return to Boys