Sportsmanship2

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:42 pm

ok so u want a medal cuz ur leading a online board reblion against me... wow big floopenwoop WOULD U LIKE A MEDAL ...wow i swear ur an idiot
The Ambassador

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:44 pm

No No dont swear you could get in trouble, yea im proud of my gang? your the dumbest guy on this web site
Redickfan

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:44 pm

ummm did ur comeback book run out of pages... that was weak come back when u get a new come back......idiot
The Ambassador

Postby toughregion2 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:45 pm

He picked a game right on leave the guy alone

toughregion2

Postby ndfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:45 pm

alright the ambassador and reddickfan I'm warning ya both...or privlages will be lost!!!!
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:46 pm

Yea you right his picks rule we should praise him and respect the swearing law
Redickfan

Postby propel23 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:47 pm

The Ambassador wrote:ok so u want a medal cuz ur leading a online board reblion against me... wow big floopenwoop WOULD U LIKE A MEDAL ...wow i swear ur an idiot

ok first of all once again you already lost your talking privledges and second i want the medal and 3rd of all.................your the idiot and you also cant swear
propel23

Postby propel23 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:48 pm

The Ambassador wrote:ok so u want a medal cuz ur leading a online board reblion against me... wow big floopenwoop WOULD U LIKE A MEDAL ...wow i swear ur an idiot

ok first of all once again you already lost your talking privledges and second i want the medal and 3rd of all.................your the idiot and you also cant swear
propel23

Previous

Return to Boys