FOUR WINDS!!!!

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby twiz11 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:45 pm

Anybody wanting to brag up Four Winds or degrade Four Winds.... here is your chance to do it instead of talking about them in other topics.  How Far will they go in state?
twiz11

Postby u no it » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:02 pm

I hope they  go all the way an hope they play BCN in semis so they kill them by about  60 an  keep running it up  sence them bcn BELIVERS THINK THEY ARE  SO GOOOOOODDDD WITCH THEY ARET JUST LUCKY COMIN OUT OF A  OK REGION I WANT THEM TO GET BEAT BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.................SIZER  WILL LOOK LIKE A LIL FRESHMAN COMPARIED TO  TI.........
u no it

Postby rumbles » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:09 pm

u no it wrote:I hope they  go all the way an hope they play BCN in semis so they kill them by about  60 an  keep running it up  sence them bcn BELIVERS THINK THEY ARE  SO GOOOOOODDDD WITCH THEY ARET JUST LUCKY COMIN OUT OF A  OK REGION I WANT THEM TO GET BEAT BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.................SIZER  WILL LOOK LIKE A LIL FRESHMAN COMPARIED TO  TI.........
Anyway about FW...... i think they will win it all im hoping they do i think they deserve it
Last edited by rumbles on Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndlionsfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:52 pm

I think they have a great shot at getting to the championship game and then who knows from there.  I just hope that they beat Trinity!!  Regions 4 represent!!
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby gator-nation » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:07 pm

u no it wrote:I hope they  go all the way an hope they play BCN in semis so they kill them by about  60 an  keep running it up  sence them bcn BELIVERS THINK THEY ARE  SO GOOOOOODDDD WITCH THEY ARET JUST LUCKY COMIN OUT OF A  OK REGION I WANT THEM TO GET BEAT BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.................SIZER  WILL LOOK LIKE A LIL FRESHMAN COMPARIED TO  TI.........

TI will prolly end up looking like a little freshman when he goes in and sizer swats him into the 10th row.

but why even worry about this game cuz FW is gunna struggle with Trinity
gator-nation

Postby sodadrinker » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:28 pm

gator-nation wrote:

TI will prolly end up looking like a little freshman when he goes in and sizer swats him into the 10th row.

pretty sure 4 winds has a better chance to win their first game than bcn
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby u no it » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:40 pm

gator-nation wrote:

SIZER is  over rated has no one else around him to do anything so thats y  he gets everything  for his team!!! hes a average player not  like no TI!!
u no it

Postby magic715 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:25 pm

I want some of your peoples ideas on what i am going to say:

I talked to an athletic director and gave him this idea, he didnt like it, but i thought it would really work. Here it is, Have your Class A like you do minus Valley City and or whoever else can go to a middle class, then have your (just a number) next 32 or 40 teams be in Class B Big, and then the rest in Class B Small, then just have 4 Regions in each class, and the winners of each region make it to state, 4 big schools and 4 smallers schools, and have half the bracket all big schools, and the other half all small schools, and the big schools would only meet the small schools on the last day of the tourney.

This would guarntee 4 small schools to make it and only 4 big schools, the good small schools want to beat the good big schools, they dont want it watered down, and i think this would be a good solution.

Any thoughts on this idea?

PS i am against a true 3 class system but i think this would be a good compromise.

Just thought i would put this out somewhere where people would see it, it wouldnt let me post a new topic.
magic715

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:34 pm

u no it wrote:
gator-nation wrote:

SIZER is  over rated has no one else around him to do anything so thats y  he gets everything  for his team!!! hes a average player not  like no TI!!
If you say Sizer if overrated, then im gonna say Ironheart is overrated. Four Winds even gonna get past Trinity there buddy? Keep bragging your team up, because thats all you Four Winds people do.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby twiz11 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:37 pm

I like that idea.  It would make it a lot more intense..... Because every little school's dream is to upset a big class A school especially in a state tourney.
twiz11

Postby nativegolfer » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:36 am

hoopsstar2391 wrote:
u no it wrote:
gator-nation wrote:

If you say Sizer if overrated, then im gonna say Ironheart is overrated. Four Winds even gonna get past Trinity there buddy? Keep bragging your team up, because thats all you Four Winds people do.

Hey man, we've bragged them up to a number 1 ranking and have kicked 2 state tourney teams already.  Is your team at state?  If they are then talk some smack about them.  Nothin wrong with that. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby the messanger » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:58 am

Let's go fourwinds bring home the championship, just do your best and and yu'll be able to do it remember "money mikes" going to be there with you guys good luck
the messanger
NDPreps Reserve

Postby u no it » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:21 am

hoopsstar2391 wrote:
u no it wrote:
gator-nation wrote:

Sorry man im not even close to be living  in FW so dont run your mouth!! i dont live there..
u no it

Postby fruit snack » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:41 am

DT will pound FW just like they did last yr in the state tournament
fruit snack

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:44 am

Fruit snack is right, and then what are you four winds people gonna say about "the great tony ironheart."
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby pacod » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:52 am

hoopsstar2391 wrote:Fruit snack is right, and then what are you four winds people gonna say about "the great tony ironheart."

That he's still great HAHA!!! You guys make me laugh. You think everyone on this site is FW fans. Maybe if you weren't so ignorant and stupid, you'd realize that people who aren't FW fans post comments sarcasticly. Think before you post.

GOOD LUCK AT STATE INDIANS
pacod

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:54 am

pacod wrote:
hoopsstar2391 wrote:Fruit snack is right, and then what are you four winds people gonna say about "the great tony ironheart."

That he's still great HAHA!!! You guys make me laugh. You think everyone on this site is FW fans. Maybe if you weren't so ignorant and stupid, you'd realize that people who aren't FW fans post comments sarcasticly. Think before you post.

Pretty sure i never said that this whole site is FW fan's, there are FW fans that are starting posts about what if Ironheart was 6'3 or taller. WHO CARES!! You guys talk Ironheart up like he's michael jordan.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby gator-nation » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:59 am

im just waiting for somebody to say that ironheart would have the edge on jordan...... hahaha

gator-nation

Postby pacod » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:01 am

hoopsstar2391 wrote:
pacod wrote:

Pretty sure i never said that this whole site is FW fan's, there are FW fans that are starting posts about what if Ironheart was 6'3 or taller. WHO CARES!! You guys talk Ironheart up like he's michael jordan.
Sorry to burst your bubble but compared to other kids in class B, he probably could be compared to MJ. Your right though, people do start stupid topics, which I don't agree with myself. Still doesn't give you the right to hate on some HS boys that bust there but just as hard as any other team in this state. You have to give these kids some credit, if you seen how hard they work in practice, you'd give them some respect.
pacod

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:05 am

pacod wrote:
hoopsstar2391 wrote:
pacod wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble but compared to other kids in class B, he probably could be compared to MJ. Your right though, people do start stupid topics, which I don't agree with myself. Still doesn't give you the right to hate on some HS boys that bust there but just as hard as any other team in this state. You have to give these kids some credit, if you seen how hard they work in practice, you'd give them some respect.
I do give the team credit, they are a good team. But when people are saying that sizer is overrated and that their gonna beat BCN by 60 and keep running it up so they can shut the BCN believers down, how could you want to give them any respect when they dont respect what BCN has done, or any other team.
Last edited by hoopsstar2391 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby fruit snack » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:06 am

gator-nation wrote:im just waiting for somebody to say that ironheart would have the edge on jordan...... hahaha

hhahahaa
fruit snack

Postby pacod » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:08 am

I don't know who posted that stuff, but BCN made it to the state tourney. That says a lot about what kind of team they are. Maybe they'll make some noise, maybe they won't. Either way they made it. I know FW beat them by 49 points during the regular season, but anything can happen. Thats whats so exciting in class B.

pacod

Postby pacod » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:08 am

I don't know who posted that stuff, but BCN made it to the state tourney. That says a lot about what kind of team they are. Maybe they'll make some noise, maybe they won't. Either way they made it. I know FW beat them by 49 points during the regular season, but anything can happen. Thats whats so exciting in class B.

pacod

Postby parkerAKAthefuture » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:19 am

hoopsstar2391 wrote:
pacod wrote:
hoopsstar2391 wrote:
pacod wrote:

I do give the team credit, they are a good team. But when people are saying that sizer is overrated and that their gonna beat BCN by 60 and keep running it up so they can shut the BCN believers down, how could you want to give them any respect when they dont respect what BCN has done, or any other team.

IMO the person who wrote that comment is not a FW fan, maby just someone that does not want to BCN have success @ the state tourney.  Maby their team lost to BCN idk, but thats just my opinion.  I agree w/paco that some people do start stupid topics.

GO INDIANS!!!

parkerAKAthefuture
NDPreps Starter

Postby indiandrumhopper » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:13 am

I think BCN is overrated becuase what was the score when  FW  played them 100-51. do you have a answer for that hater and BCN has to play Minot Ryan first before they start talking about like there going to win it all.
indiandrumhopper

Next

Return to Boys