Hankinson vs Parshall

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Parshall vs Hankinson

Hankinson
31%
Parshall
69%

Total votes : 51

Postby CZAQ55 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:43 pm

Parshall or Hankinson?
"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."
CZAQ55
NDPreps Reserve

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:13 pm

Parshall by at least 20 id say.... hankinson kinda not cool
The Ambassador

Postby bballprsn » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:36 pm

The Ambassador wrote:Parshall by at least 20 id say.... hankinson kinda not cool

Hankinson kinda not cool? 24-1 and they struggle.  Yeah that makes so much sense right there.  Im sorry but no team not cool and goes to state.  They won a very tough region this year and i expect the Parshall vs Hankinson game to be a close one.  To say a team that is in the state tourney not cool is pretty stupid.  I'd say you're probably from Parshall if you want to think that. 
Last edited by bballprsn on Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:38 pm

the region is weak they wont last at state im gunna say parshall 63 and hankinson 43
The Ambassador

Postby bballprsn » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:44 pm

that region was by far from weak.  Oak Grove which really came out at the end of the year and showed what they were all about.  Lisbon by far was not weak, Kindred ditto.  I'm sorry but a team does not go 24-1 and struggle.  It just doesnt happen.  they are undefeated against ND teams and have one of the best players in the state in mauch.  Brady Hansen is also proving himself this year too.  I dont think this will be a Parshall blow out, just wont happen.  These teams are very well evenly matched and it will be a good one.
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:48 pm

LOL  DID U GUYS HEAR THAT!?!?!? this guy thinks oak grove is good THATS A LAFF AND A HALF HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ok u OBVIOUSLY dont know much about bascketball.... here i thought i was argueing someone intelligent....
The Ambassador

Postby AAfootballfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:55 pm

The Ambassador wrote:Parshall by at least 20 id say.... hankinson kinda not cool

Just shows the brains this guy has. Don't worry any of you Hankinson fans this guy was saying the same stupid crap before the Watford game saying that they had no talent at all! Im sure the other Parshall fans on here that are nice guys to talk sports with don't claim this guy as a fan of theirs.  I know the Packineau twins don't feel this way towards Hankinson and in no way do the Parshall fans so just ignore him.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:57 pm

ok ummm how are u gunna argue this LAST TIME ME AND U ARGUED ... UR TEAM LOST i was rite YOU WERE WRONG ok let it go.... dont stumble into all my posts and try to bash on me ok... i OBVIOUSLY have more knowladge in bball than u will EVER have.... so heres the thing WAIT FOR THE PARSHALL GAME... then come on here and talk k?
The Ambassador

Postby bballprsn » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:57 pm

The Ambassador wrote:LOL  DID U GUYS HEAR THAT!?!?!? this guy thinks oak grove is good THATS A LAFF AND A HALF HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ok u OBVIOUSLY dont know much about bascketball.... here i thought i was argueing someone intelligent....

ok so if oak grove wasn't that good how did they beat lisbon and kindred.  They were definitely the surprise team and they are definitely good....so obviously YOU dont know that much about basketball...or only take time to watch parshall and no other teams watsoever.  So dont go saying anything about region 1 when you know absolutely nothing about it. 
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby bballprsn » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:59 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:

Just shows the brains this guy has. Don't worry any of you Hankinson fans this guy was saying the same stupid crap before the Watford game saying that they had no talent at all! Im sure the other Parshall fans on here that are nice guys to talk sports with don't claim this guy as a fan of theirs.  I know the Packineau twins don't feel this way towards Hankinson and in no way do the Parshall fans so just ignore him.

yea i know the Packineau twins twins are taking Hankinson seriously and know their talent.  This guy is one of them kidns of fans who think that their just going to kick everyones butt that they come across...well it doesnt always work that way.
Last edited by bballprsn on Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:59 pm

that region is the LAFFING STALK OF THE WHOLE STATE
The Ambassador

Postby bballprsn » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:02 pm

The Ambassador wrote:that region is the LAFFING STALK OF THE WHOLE STATE

you keep telling yourself that.  The fact is they had really good teams that could have easily gone deep into the state tourney.  Your saying this to yourself because you want to put it in your head that Parshall will have this easy.  Well just wait till state and we'll watch this game.  Both of these teams are two of the best I've probably ever seen play and its going to exciting.
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:04 pm

if u like slaughters...?
The Ambassador

Postby bballprsn » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:06 pm

The Ambassador wrote:if u like slaughters...?

like i said you just keep telling yourself it will be a blow out...whatever helps you sleep better at night.
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:37 pm

wait tell the game ends...
The Ambassador

Postby toughregion2 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:46 pm

How can you say a 1 loss team has no chance

toughregion2

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:47 pm

balls brains and a natural love for the game...
The Ambassador

Postby AAfootballfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:50 pm

The Ambassador wrote:balls brains and a natural love for the game...
Being the dumbest person in the world, thats how you come up with that statement!!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby toughregion2 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:52 pm

No balls No brain and a hater of a team with 1 loss that was out of state
toughregion2

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:40 pm

How can you say Region 1 is weak, and think Parshall's region is any tougher. Hankinson and Lisbon were both ranked # 1 this year. I see one team that was ranked in your region. Kinda figures what the ambassador knows.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby blaze88 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:23 pm

ok parshall is taking hankinson seriously and no i as a parshall fan do not claim the ambassador as a parshall fan, all that he or she is doing is putting a bad rep on here for parshall. sorry for all of the arogance that has been said
blaze88

Postby uncguy3 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:19 am

The Ambassador wrote:balls brains and a natural love for the game

.....................Whats wrong with you? ic that u are about as cocky as they get huh?when did you get a chance to see a single region 1 game? I don't think youi know much or seen much about them but i think it will be a close game hankinson hasnt been there since 89 and im cheerin for them but i have a lot of respect for parshall and think they are a very good team too. its gonna be close, and how can you say a team not cool when they havent lost a single nd game and also beat one of the formerly ranked 4th in state minnesota team, in wheaton.  Parshall has won big games, hankinson has won big games, you don't know anything stop posting
uncguy3
NDPreps Rookie

Postby bballprsn » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:24 am

blaze88 wrote:ok parshall is taking hankinson seriously and no i as a parshall fan do not claim the ambassador as a parshall fan, all that he or she is doing is putting a bad rep on here for parshall. sorry for all of the arogance that has been said

ok good, i agree this guy is giving parshall a bad rep.  But everyone knows what a good team they are, and im sure Parshall knows how dangerous Hankinson can be.  It's ridiculous that he's trying to say that Parshall will win by 20. It's going to be close no matter which way it goes.  Good luck to both teams.
Last edited by bballprsn on Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfan » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:34 am

[user=2536]uncguy3[/user] wrote:
The Ambassador wrote:balls brains and a natural love for the game

.....................Whats wrong with you? ic that u are about as cocky as they get huh?when did you get a chance to see a single region 1 game? I don't think youi know much or seen much about them but i think it will be a close game hankinson hasnt been there since 89 and im cheerin for them but i have a lot of respect for parshall and think they are a very good team too. its gonna be close, and how can you say a team not cool when they havent lost a single nd game and also beat one of the formerly ranked 4th in state minnesota team, in wheaton.  Parshall has won big games, hankinson has won big games, you don't know anything stop posting

The Ambassador shouldn't be a problem anytime soon.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSUBison » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:22 am

One of the two best games of the opening round. Should be good.
NDSUBison

Next

Return to Boys