Hankinson vs Parshall

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Parshall vs Hankinson

Hankinson
31%
Parshall
69%

Total votes : 51

Postby Claz B Fan » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:36 am

Two words for Ambassador JAMIE MAUCH
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ben23 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:13 am

Claz B Fan wrote:Two words for Ambassador JAMIE MAUCH

AMEN!! and a little bit of brady hansen in there too.
Ben23
NDPreps Starter

Postby bballprsn » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:50 am

Ben23 wrote:
Claz B Fan wrote:Two words for Ambassador JAMIE MAUCH

AMEN!! and a little bit of brady hansen in there too.

true that!
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby Region 8 Fan » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:24 pm

blaze88 wrote:ok parshall is taking hankinson seriously and no i as a parshall fan do not claim the ambassador as a parshall fan, all that he or she is doing is putting a bad rep on here for parshall. sorry for all of the arogance that has been said

With you al the way Blaze, that fellow really makes himself look bad. I hope Hankinson fans don't listen to him much. He keeps that up Joel Hietkamp will have to have him on "News and Views" HaHa!
Region 8 Fan

Postby J-Rod34 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:46 pm

Region 8 Fan wrote:
blaze88 wrote:ok parshall is taking hankinson seriously and no i as a parshall fan do not claim the ambassador as a parshall fan, all that he or she is doing is putting a bad rep on here for parshall. sorry for all of the arogance that has been said

With you al the way Blaze, that fellow really makes himself look bad. I hope Hankinson fans don't listen to him much. He keeps that up Joel Hietkamp will have to have him on "News and Views" HaHa!

Agree blaze- Parshall know that this is going to be a really ough game. I have personally seen both of these two teams play and this game is going to be clasoe all the way, I hope there are a lot of people in the stand because both team can really play all. Ambassador back off for awhile- like until after the state tournament, you are embarrassing Parshall, Region 8, and yourself.
J-Rod34

Postby propel23 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:12 pm

ndfan wrote:[user=2536]uncguy3[/user] wrote:
The Ambassador wrote:balls brains and a natural love for the game

�

.....................Whats wrong with you? ic that u are about as cocky as they get huh?when did you get a chance to see a single region 1 game? I don't think youi know much or seen much about them but i think it will be a close game hankinson hasnt been there since 89 and im cheerin for them but i have a lot of respect for parshall and think they are a very good team too. its gonna be close, and how can you say a team not cool when they havent lost a single nd game and also beat one of the formerly ranked 4th in state minnesota team, in wheaton.� Parshall has won big games, hankinson has won big games, you don't know anything stop posting

The Ambassador shouldn't be a problem anytime soon.

thank god
propel23

Postby bballprsn » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:38 am

J-Rod34 wrote:
Region 8 Fan wrote:

Agree blaze- Parshall know that this is going to be a really ough game. I have personally seen both of these two teams play and this game is going to be clasoe all the way, I hope there are a lot of people in the stand because both team can really play all. Ambassador back off for awhile- like until after the state tournament, you are embarrassing Parshall, Region 8, and yourself.
thanks J-Rod, he is embarrassing parshall, region 8, and himself completely.  Someone needed to tell him.
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby toast36 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:23 pm

is neil full strength yet? i know he broke his arm or something like that earlier. but i didnt know if he's completely healed.
toast36
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsperson » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:29 pm

It was his heel, but yeah he's pretty much full strength.
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby blaze88 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:30 pm

his mobility is still way down from last year when he was completly unstoppable, but by no means is he sluggish, he is still pretty unstoppable at least according to his stats and watching him. he probably wont get his mobility back until he gets to college and his athletic trainer works with him.
Last edited by blaze88 on Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blaze88

Postby Wildcat » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:12 pm

I'm going to take Hankinson because they haven't lost to a North Dakota team yet this season, though it might sound funny because I don't know if they will win the state championship.

However, I had to pick someone and I did. If the Packineaus come out on fire or break the game open because they got on fire, it could be long night for Hankinson.

On the flipside, Jamie Mauck is a handful and then some. I do think these are two of the strongest teams in the field, arguably that is. I think Trinity and Four Winds are also very strong, and they have to face each other first round as well.
Wildcat
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby P-town Brave » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:31 am

Parshall stated the year at #1 this year can not forget about that.
P-town Brave
NDPreps Reserve

Postby beachy » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:28 am

ya hankinson should of ended at number 1 but they lost to a minn. team by 5... duno how that took them out..but they ended at number 3
beachy
NDPreps Starter

Postby P-town Brave » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:36 am

why does a north dakota team play a Minn. team any way?
P-town Brave
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ginsbach » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:55 pm

Hankinson played 6 Minnesota teams this year.

CGB, Chokia-Alberta, Underwood, Battle Lake, Wheaton, and Fergus Falls Hillcrest.

In the eastern part of the state, many teams play Minnesota teams because it gives them a chance to play teams they'd never have a chance to play otherwise, and the distance is often shorter.  For example, Wheaton is closer to Hankinson than any other North Dakota team Hankinson didn't already have scheduled.

It's just like any other non-conference, non-district, non-region game.
Ginsbach
NDPreps Starter

Postby digger » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:00 am

Ginsbach wrote:Hankinson played 6 Minnesota teams this year.

CGB, Chokia-Alberta, Underwood, Battle Lake, Wheaton, and Fergus Falls Hillcrest.

In the eastern part of the state, many teams play Minnesota teams because it gives them a chance to play teams they'd never have a chance to play otherwise, and the distance is often shorter.  For example, Wheaton is closer to Hankinson than any other North Dakota team Hankinson didn't already have scheduled.

It's just like any other non-conference, non-district, non-region game.

What kind of game did they have against Hillcrest?  I saw Hillcrest play twice and thought they were a very good club.
digger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby lotta bb » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:05 am

Hankinson has great team chemistry which often times can account for a lot of wins.

All the teams that are playing in the state tourney are good teams - basically it is about who is playing well at this moment in time. I have seen teams come into the state tourney undefeated not playing well and lose. Hankinson lost to a good Minnesota team who had players who played well without the ball on offense. I look for a lot of good games at the state tourney this year. Teams that hit the floor and play to win will do well. Teams that play not to lose will struggle.
lotta bb
NDPreps Reserve

Postby lotta bb » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:37 am

Hankinson was last at state in 88, not 89
lotta bb
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Aaronih » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:45 am

Hey fellas I'm a region 4 fan but i gotta watch this game the PAC boyz may be to much in this game parshall by 8..
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby ClassBBall » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:28 am

Hankinson had a average(maybe a little less then) game against Hillcrest (a very good team).  However, Hillcrest deserved the game. 

I'd figure this will be the game of the day and the winner of this game will play the winner of the FW's game in the Championship....My guess is it would've been Hankinson, but rumors are flying of some dismissals from the Hankinson team which if they prove to be true would give Parshall a big advantage.

Only seen Hankinson twice, but Mauch appears to be the real deal (only a Junior) and Hanson could be a team standout if not for Mauch.
ClassBBall
NDPreps Rookie

Postby lotta bb » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:06 am

ClassBBall wrote:Hankinson had a average(maybe a little less then) game against Hillcrest (a very good team).  However, Hillcrest deserved the game. 

I'd figure this will be the game of the day and the winner of this game will play the winner of the FW's game in the Championship....My guess is it would've been Hankinson, but rumors are flying of some dismissals from the Hankinson team which if they prove to be true would give Parshall a big advantage.

Only seen Hankinson twice, but Mauch appears to be the real deal (only a Junior) and Hanson could be a team standout if not for Mauch.

Hankinson did not play their best game against Hillcrest but than again Hillcrest had something to do with that. But that is in the past--it's about how you are playing at the moment. Parshall is an excellent team so it should be interesting. Let's not put the cart before the horse about that word dismissals-- It was a dismissal and Hankinson is deep on the bench so they can cover it. And yes the Mauch kid is the real deal. He has the fast, the glide, the ballhandling and the ups. Oh yes! he can drop them in from all over the court too. But like Parshall they have other players also. I agree with the others when they say that this could be one of the more interesting games of the first round. Two good teams-one game-it should be great to watch--good luck to both!!
lotta bb
NDPreps Reserve

Postby SWsportsfan » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:26 am

I've gotta give this on to Parshall, they are mighty salty this year.
SWsportsfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Claz B Fan » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:30 pm

lotta bb wrote:
ClassBBall wrote:Hankinson had a average(maybe a little less then) game against Hillcrest (a very good team).  However, Hillcrest deserved the game. 

Hankinson did not play their best game against Hillcrest but than again Hillcrest had something to do with that. But that is in the past--it's about how you are playing at the moment. Parshall is an excellent team so it should be interesting. Let's not put the cart before the horse about that word dismissals-- It was a dismissal and Hankinson is deep on the bench so they can cover it. And yes the Mauch kid is the real deal. He has the fast, the glide, the ballhandling and the ups. Oh yes! he can drop them in from all over the court too. But like Parshall they have other players also. I agree with the others when they say that this could be one of the more interesting games of the first round. Two good teams-one game-it should be great to watch--good luck to both!!

They have a deep bench? Who all comes off it?
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bballprsn » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:12 pm

Off the bench the have Ben Althoff, when hes on fire it seems like no team can stop him.  You also have a good player in Mike Fettes, he has some good defense and plays smart ball.  They have two freshman that are coming up for state, Garrett Stein and Alex Althoff who are very very good athletes, if they need them enough to put them in.  Another good player I've seen play a little is Curtis Krump.  He can get a little riled up at times, but when hes calm he can make some good plays.  I've only seen Hankinson play a few times but from what I've seen their bench does go pretty deep.
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby Thunder66 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:37 pm

P-town Brave wrote:why does a north dakota team play a Minn. team any way?

Hankinson is in the southeast corner of the state and I would imagine it cuts down on travel time quite a bit scheduling teams from Minnesota instead of playing out-of-district/region games
Thunder66

PreviousNext

Return to Boys